It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio is Free

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
For me, it finally settles a few questions I left open until all doubt was removed. I am grateful for that much. I always appreciate truth and clarity. (Besides, I really never expected to be pleasantly surprised.)

Do tell? Please???

For my part, I don't like it for many reasons. But what disturbs me most is that there was a lot of very dubious actions by the feds brought to light which deserves much greater scrutiny, and which could have and should have happened upon an appeal. That won't happen now.

While this is being played as Trump protecting Sheriff Joe from his crimes, it's really protecting the feds from their crimes. Again.

Trump talks a good game, but his actions speak louder than his words.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Proof this was a decision which will be 100% on the right side of history: John McCain is angry about it!
www.huffingtonpost.com...
If Songbird disapproves, you're doing it properly.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

their Beheaded Leader in charge.

François Alcasan ? The Head in That Hideous Strength.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'll just get a pardon

You must first be a Trump loyalist.
After that
You need to have the backing of Alex Jones. If Alex Jones broadcasts how great you are and how much you love Trump, then and only then, will you get pardoned. Without that Trump will never hear your name.

There are something like 1600 people who have done 5 years since conviction, applied for pardon, been reviewed by Justice Department. None of them has been pardoned.
edit on 26-8-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotIronic

Are you saying that illegal immigrants are targeted because people just don't like them?

Latinos are targeted. Even natural born U.S. citizens, based on skin color.

I know two 1/4 Aztec U.S. citizens. One of them carries his U.S. passport with him at all times (papers please!).

How would the situation be any different if illegals were arriving from Canada?

If they are White, no problem. "Browns will not replace us!!"

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Where was all this Liberal outrage when Bill Clinton( with Hillary playing a meaty role) pardoned Marc Rich? That has to be the most heinous pardon of all time.

I wasn't on ATS. You weren't either.

I read Liberal webpages, and listened to Liberal broadcasts. There was plenty of Liberal outrage. I'm still outraged.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Outstanding. Sheriff Joe has done what ever sheriff in the US should do...uphold the law! Do not know a single person against Sheriff Joe that is not doing something criminal...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Outstanding. Sheriff Joe has done what ever sheriff in the US should do...uphold the law! Do not know a single person against Sheriff Joe that is not doing something criminal...

Does that include John McCain? hmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Excellent, all people should carry proper ID. THis is why the liberals do not want 'voter ID'...so they can have more illegals vote. And the big reason La Raza et al, did not want the voting lists to be checked...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You make an excellent point and I agree, Boadicea.

I won't derail the thread with my thoughts...but they stem from my suspicions, back in 2011. I've touched on them in several Arpaio threads already. Here's one, if you're interested though: Link

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

Good points.

If anyone thinks illegals didn't vote in this last presidential election, they're fools. Not only were they allowed to vote, they were encouraged to do so, especially in CA.

It's all going to come out eventually, I think.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blender5L
a reply to: buster2010

Dumb laws were meant to be broken.

Racist pigs are meant to go to prison.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Trueman

Excellent move. This needed to happen! The man upheld the law, and was attacked for doing so.

He's a racist pig who thought he was above the law and thanks to our racist in chief yet another racist is free to roam the streets.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: redtic

I've heard that like 10 minutes ago but I was waiting for a confirmation. Well done Mr. President !

I'm really curious - why do you think this is such a good thing? Simply because you are a Trump supporter? The guy was found guilty by our justice system - if he's been wronged, he needs to go through the appeals process just like anyone else. Trump did this solely to placate his base, which seems to be his sole motivation as President of the Trump Universe. Oh, and it's nice to know this was his priority during a major natural disaster - well done Mr. President!

It's because I don't support illegal immigration. I don't know why you don't understand it.

That's a pretty weak answer. I'm pretty sure the only ones that are pro-illegal immigration are illegal immigrants. The guy broke the law, is a convicted criminal and Trump gave him a base-rallying pardon just because... well, because he's Trump. Sigh.

Illegals broke the law.

So did Nazi Joe. Why should he be given a free pass while others get locked up.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Excellent move. This needed to happen! The man upheld the law, and was attacked for doing so.

He's a racist pig who thought he was above the law and thanks to our racist in chief yet another racist is free to roam the streets.

Lol, dry your eyes.
The original case was ruled on by a judge whose family member was bringing the law suit and then on ruling that Arpaio was not complying they went for the maximum jail time without requiring a jury. It was a political play to jail an enemy by vindictive leftists. Those same vindictive leftists have now been slapped down. Rightly so. If there was any real justice, the district judge would be disbarred and face charges now.
edit on 26/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blender5L

Dumb laws were meant to be broken.

Racist pigs are meant to go to prison.

[loudtrumprally]

Free at Last !

Free at Last !

Free at Last !

Free at Last !

[/ loudtrumprally]

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You are so full of lopsided hatred, it seeps out of every post you make.

Eric Holder should have done time for Contempt of Congress, but our racist-in-chief at the time, Obama, used his Executive Privilege to prevent it.

See? It works both ways.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So did Nazi Joe. Why should he be given a free pass while others get locked up.

But wait a minute.

The 20th Century Nazis and Fascists that are clung to by the new "Nazis" killed 20 or 30 million white people.

A real head scratcher for those who thought up the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Lol, dry your eyes.
The original case was ruled on by a judge whose family member was bringing the law suit and then on ruling that Arpaio was not complying they went for the maximum jail time without requiring a jury. It was a political play to jail an enemy by vindictive leftists. Those same vindictive leftists have now been slapped down. Rightly so. If there was any real justice, the district judge would be disbarred and face charges now.

Amen!

Maybe we can push for that justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join