It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Already Critcizing Trump Over Hurricane Harvey

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just stop watching CNN

Shees they have no shame anymore

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Msnbc looks like news built by malfunctioning AI

It looks as if they got AI

But AI has mental illness

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Irishhaf

Well let's hope he left enough people in those departments to handle the situation then huh?

You know most states that face hurricanes have the majority of the assets already in place to handle all but the worst hurricanes, (those not horribly corrupt like louisiana anyways) They do this because Fema has face planted more than once, either not being prepared or by being disorganized during the response.

they request help for the monetary aspect and to be able to access more supplies/equipment if needed, if they need more people they roll out the national guard, or make requests to the utility companies/national guard in the surrounding states.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
They have a good point. In cases such as natural disasters, people rely on the media to update them with accurate information, alerts, instructions on what to do in certain circumstances and where to find disaster shelters.

It seems reasonable that there may be some Fox News watching Trump supporters in Texas that actually believe the media is nothing but fake news and will refuse to listen to the media's relevant info.

Oh well.

People do rely on media....LOCAL media.

Good God man!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Logically, this makes no sense.

If people believe CNN is fake news, hen they must watch Fox.

Fox has been reporting the hurricane, so people would leave.

Therefore there would not be any people left because they believed CNN is fake news unless CNN is claiming that people are stupid and just think all media is fake.

So is CNN claiming that people are stupid?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So is CNN claiming that people are stupid?

Stupid as sh!t.......to be precise.

CNN producer: American voters are stupid as sh!t

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wonder how I missed that.

I see many here on ATS agreed with CNN.

Oh well. . . . .

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I see many here on ATS agreed with CNN.

Thanks to the amount of stupid on ATS, btw.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

edit on 27-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: doublette

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It wouldn't matter either way.

If the response isn't good enough, Trump is inept.

If the response is great, Trump must be racist.

That's all I got to say about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Can't you stop making everything about Trump? Here's a news flash -- many people don't like him. He's a polarizing figure; so we're going to hear more criticism of Trump in the days and months ahead. Does it torment you or something? Is that why you can't just let it slide?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

Can't you stop making everything about Trump? Here's a news flash -- many people don't like him. He's a polarizing figure; so we're going to hear more criticism of Trump in the days and months ahead. Does it torment you or something? Is that why you can't just let it slide?

So sorry this upsets you.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It doesn't upset me. I just think it's strange to expect glowing Trump coverage, from what a lot of Trump supporters consider to be a fake news source. I don't go around whining about Breitbart or the Washington Times. Media has a slant and has always had a slant. Sometimes it's biased in the direction you want it to be, and other times an outlet's POV is the opposite.

Trump has no one to blame but himself, again. His tin-ear tweets make him an easy target for ridicule today. But carry on, I guess, if it makes you feel better.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
They have a good point. In cases such as natural disasters, people rely on the media to update them with accurate information, alerts, instructions on what to do in certain circumstances and where to find disaster shelters.

It seems reasonable that there may be some Fox News watching Trump supporters in Texas that actually believe the media is nothing but fake news and will refuse to listen to the media's relevant info.

Oh well.

No, they don't.

People don't have to rely on cable news to get severe weather alerts on their phones, let alone warnings from people they know or run into.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Domestic Terrorist Organization CNN: Tuesday is too soon for the President to arrive in Texas! People may DIE!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Out of frustration at not being able to bash President Trump over Harvey, CNN has now (in desperation) begun trying once again to drum up Trump-Russia collusion.

CNN Exclusive! - Some guy in West Virginia tried set up a meeting between the Trump campaign and Russia, to discuss Christian values.
www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join