It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels attack: Man 'shouting Allahu Akbar' shot after attacking soldiers with machete

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Bloody hell another attack,

Sadly this is very much a almost everyday event now,

www.standard.co.uk...

Not much info at the moment..

A man armed with a machete has been shot after attacking soldiers in Brussels as he reportedly shouted "Allahu Akbar". Witnesses said on social media that they heard "two bangs" as a heavy police presence was reported in the Belgian capital on Friday evening. A 30-year-old Somalian man was gunned down after he attacked the soldiers, according Belgian broadcaster RTBF. Two soliders have been injured in the incident in Boulevard Emile Jacqmain in the city centre. Their injuries are not thought to be serious.

From current reports..

RA

edit on 25-8-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

edit on 25-8-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
When will the dem leaders and their alt-left media finally condemn and disavow all islamic supremacists?

If you are not on record being against them, you are for them.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
When will the dem leaders and their alt-left media finally condemn and disavow all islamic supremacists?

If you are not on record being against them, you are for them.

What are you? A racist?!?

(Just kidding.)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Generally I shoot folks that swing a machete at me

When are they going to admit to their failed cultural mixer in the EU?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is getting very routine in Europe.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's unfortunate this type of event is getting more frequent and becoming normalized.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
He probably bought the machete after he got his check from mama merkel.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

These attacks will never stop, they will only increase because the west is too held-down by PC politicians who refuse to acknowledge that radical islamic terrorists are motivated by the idea that the west is the enemy of Allah and must be destroyed and westerners killed whenever the opportunity arises.

I wonder how many folks have visited ISIS and extremist websites to hear straight from the horses mouth why they will never stop killing until they themselves are killed?

Also, .......standing by for CNN & the tards to blame Trump for inciting islamic hatred and therefore motivating this now-dead retard to attack the soldiers - just wait, it's coming.
edit on 25/8/2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This is getting very routine in Europe.

You can't say that whilst culture is being enriched.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Someday, normal folks will loose their # and the only thing that will be enriched that day are the chambers of firearms. I hope that day never comes and that common sense is restored before that.

See the enrichment in my street, I thought I´m living in a ghetto yesterday when I was going outside for a night walk and saw the refugee neighbors who moved in last weeks starting a fire in a steel drum at 23:30 at night, using half of the street for their table and drum. A god damn ghetto I´m living in now.

Their kids are entering the neighbors garden and start to yell the dogs name constantly, too. They don´t understand the neigbnor (nor me) and are not going to stop!!! The dog normally stays inside the premise even with the door open but if they open the door and scream for her to come FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD, she´s going to be overrun by a car or truck one day!

This is was a town where people did not need to double lock their doors. Imagine you never had to double lock your whole premise and suddenly it needs to become a daily thing. It´s depressing somehow.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
But guys! Terrorist make up 0.00000001% of the middle east! He's not a terrorist... he's a passionate protester who is so sick of white Catholics holding him back in the world. Everytime a minority goes to jail or shot in cold blood you should feel race shame!

Boo! Black Lives Matter!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Their injuries are not thought to be serious.

Is it kinda odd that they've killed him nonetheless?
Not on ATS. Not anymore, Muricans get shot for less.

#NewNewNormal

new topics

top topics

join