It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buckingham Palace in lock down as man attacks Police with sword

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just breaking now,

Looks like one arrest has been made..

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Not much detail at the moment, but seems two officers have been injured due to tackling a man with a sword outside Buckingham palace..

Also looks like another attack in Brussels, all this just before one of the biggests events in London the Notting hill carnival..

This very well could have been a major incident had the officers not intervened, I must say with the current threat level and the amount of Police in this area it was a extremely bold move to attempt an attack, but then a lot of damage can be done in a matter of seconds. Thankfully this piece of sh#t was stopped, I just hope the officers have minor injuries and nothing life changing.

RA
edit on 25-8-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Maybe it was this guy seeking revenge.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Captured on CCTV

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He he shout "On Guard !!"

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I think they have little to fear.

Prince Andrew held at gunpoint in Buckingham Palace terror

On the other hand, every once in a while some "crazy person" always manages to find the Queen's bed, sometimes while she is still sleeping in it. Sometimes being crazy is the best thing I guess?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That cultural enrichment is just GRAND innit?

Bet Peter Sutherland doesn't have to deal with it now does he?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Obviously he was just wondering if they needed him to slice the fruit at the allah snack bar. The pesky police protectionist got in the way.

Not serious injuries thank goodness. All's well that ends well-ish?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well he is a shifty bloke, hung around with Epstien for years.

(Reply about Prince Andrew)
edit on 25-8-2017 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sometimes I wish the British police were armed so they could just shoot these people and be done with it. Only joking.

Anyway, be was shouting "Allahu Akbar" and came from Luton, according to the latest BBC update. 'nuff said.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am somewhat ashamed to say that my first thought of this is I just bought myself a sword, made specially, for about £4,000.

They better not come for it.

Of course a crappy event but we've come to expect this, what with the police refusal to do anything, the globalist left's promotion of extremist Islam, the decrying anyone as a racist xenophobe who draws attention to this obvious problem, how we allow Saudi Arabia to radicalise young Muslims in our country, how we let hardcore Saudi-brainwashed Muslims attack anyone more moderate who differs from them as an apostate or heretic...

The list just grows from there

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I bet the guys parents were closely related prior to marriage.
He was lucky they didn't open the gates and let a couple of guardsmen bayonet him.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Second suspect arrested. Great British police work, gotta give em that. Well done!

British police said on Sunday they had arrested a second man in connection with an attack in London two days earlier, in which a terrorist suspect assaulted officers with a 1.5-meter (4-foot) sword.
"The man was arrested on suspicion of being involved in the commission, preparation or instigation of terrorism at 10:15 a.m. (0915 UTC) today and he has been taken into custody," they said in a statement.
Police had earlier stated their belief that the attacker was acting alone.
British counterterrorism police launched their investigation after a man was arrested on Friday for the sword attack on officers outside Buckingham Palace. He had previously driven a car at police outside the palace, which is often used as a residence by Queen Elizabeth II and her family..

DW

top topics

join