It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix protester shot in dangly bits arrested after identifying himself to Reddit

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Amazing to see how unwilling people are to read the actual code, but how quickly that are to proclaim him a victim of the media frenzy.

The media, that bends over backwards to protect and support the extreme left and does everything they can to blame as much as they can on the extreme right. Doesn't make much sense that they would "want" a leftist charged at all, much less with felonies.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I am extremely alarmed by the way people are overcharged in this nation over the smallest little things.

Some of our biggest criminals escape justice entirely while kids are being locked up over minor infractions.

Yeah, let's celebrate giving a kid decades for kicking a gas canister while we let people like Hillary (who probably has hundreds of felonies outstanding) not face any charges at all.

Yep, like the Haiti official that got offed day before testimony on Clintons grabbing the relief fund money......all of it

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Come the last week of December, when we have "The Year In Review", he will be known as "Guy #1 that gets peppered in the balls at a riot"

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi Shamrock6, I would venture to say that if "the bad guys" were busting into his home at 3am he would be dialing 911.
I am not happy about certain events that have unfolded over the past decade or so, but then it to me is like throwing the baby out with the bath water to hold accountable all Police for the actions of the few. In the same sense it is as offensive to me to see individuals profiled for how they look (all races, genders and peoples) .

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

I think they excessively charged him.

Do you really believe this kid should face 4 years minimum to 38 years maximum for this?
And have a triple felony record thus destroying his life completely?

I can understand giving him a few misdemeanors but triple aggravated assault?
That's tyranny folks. 38 years max wow.
For kicking a gas canister? Really?

Something is terribly wrong with our system because that doesn't sound like reasonable "justice" to me!!
This is a bit too much.

You might be a moron.

1. He wont get 38 years.
2. If you kick anything at a cop, expect to have assault charges filed.
3. Please don't have children

Why do you have to make it personal?

I have two kids. Guess what?
They never cause trouble, because I taught them how to behave and respect others.

They are the top students in their grades and consistently win awards. My son got straight 100s two years in a row and scored higher than anyone on the state exam.

They obey their parents, they are perfectly healthy and neither have even had a cold. They play outside and even get their friends interested in reading books on science.

My daughter wants to be an astronaut doctor, I never even suggested it. She just liked my astronomy and anatomy textbooks more than the others and came up with that.

I should have more kids.
This world needs them.

What you said was very unkind and you don't even know me.

So I disagreed about what severity of charges someone got? And I'm unfit for humanity in your view? What kind of political ideology is that? Eugenics for anyone who doesn't agree with you on even the smallest of details?

Maybe the problem isn't my posts and is instead your attitude towards differing opinions?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: muzzleflash

I don't think it's minor.

It's aggravated assault.

Not really. It's hardly even construable as an assault.
That's insane.

How can you compare someone taking an AXE to a cop with some kid kicking a gas canister during a protest?
Holy crap you've lost it man.

When I first read this OP... I thought "good, little bastard... serves him right!" But you have persuaded me.

Based on just kicking a gas cannister away... it IS excessive. Now, we also do NOT know what else they may have on this kid. They may have footage of him throwing rocks at cops, etc... we don't know that part... so we don't know the whole story.

Generally speaking... the cops are beholden to The State... they are the "minions" of the state. While globalist s**theads loot the planet... for anyone who is a LEO, don't think for a minute that they give a s**t about you... they're looting YOUR pension funds too!

Chaos, emotionality, political beliefs and sentimentality have been weaponized through media and turned on the population of America and the world. To do the truly despicable to a population, or to cover what you have already done... you need a smoke screen.

Welcome to the Media's 2016 Election and post election work product. Weapons grade bulls**t.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join