It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't Trump denouce the KKK, Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacy?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He already did denounce them and has been for decades, liberals got their blinders fully applied.

No

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Read the 3 presser from Trump and search for the term "terrorism".

Any hits?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He already did denounce them and has been for decades, liberals got their blinders fully applied.

No

You can have your own opinions and be wrong but you can't have 'facts' wrong and insist otherwise. YES as a matter of fact the POTUS did denounce. I would know because I wouldn't have voted for him over Hillary had he not denounced David Duke before the election. Had he not, he would have been like Hillary in the bigot/racist score card that you want to call him anyway.

Double standards for HIllary over DJT if he is a bigot/racist even though I, a man of many hats who even sings in Black Church choirs besides my day job, see that he is not. The black preachers sermons that I have heard are warning the church members of the lies the media tells about all of this mess, God forbid! Think for yourself and learn the facts.

/rant off.

edit on 27-8-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
People still believe it because of what TV media continues to babble on about. Lefties, imo, don't do a lot of real research it seems. They just believe what they hear on TV or from Hollywood dumb***es that support what they want to believe. Or, if it's cool to say something or endorse it, then they do it. Heaven forbid they actually dig for truth!!

Donnie openly tells them everyone but Breitbart and fox are fake news. The hypocrisy in your comment is stunning.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I believe that Trump did, but there are a lot of people who cant understand simple communications.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrique420
I believe that Trump didn't, but there are a lot of people who cant understand more than simple communications.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Isn't Spencer a deep state shill?

Also, from one of organizers themselves, they came out on a FB group I know of and denounced any association with Kyle Chapman and the Alt Knights. In fact, within the right, there is some confusion and they are in a bit of disarray because of all the different groups and what each group stands behind. The White Nationalists hijacked the Alt Right movements, which really solidifies the notion of the leaders of the white nationalist movements being deep state plants and shills.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
because trump is an instrument of white so-called supremacy. not saying hes racist either but not much to say he isnt influenced .

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

the White Nationalists popularised the term "Alt-Right" and its intentions have always been "Identitarian Nationalist" -

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Its not up to Trump. The Deep Sate is running this charade to bury Russia Gate.

its working.

I never seen such a bunch of complicit minions.

Yup. This is spot on. As I mentioned, top leaders of these "white nationalists" are part of the deep state (imo) and in others opinions. What better time to roll that carpet out and piggy back off the recent surge of Alt Right groups. Make no mistake, this is all being orchestrated by richer and smarter people than you or I. Well, smarter is subjective, but you know what I'm saying.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: rollanotherone

the White Nationalists popularised the term "Alt-Right" and its intentions have always been "Identitarian Nationalist" -

Do you think Kyle Chapman is a white nationalist? Do you think Augustus Incivtus is a white nationalist? Do you think alt right movements are white nationalist?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: intrptr

Its not up to Trump. The Deep Sate is running this charade to bury Russia Gate.

its working.

I never seen such a bunch of complicit minions.

Yup. This is spot on. As I mentioned, top leaders of these "white nationalists" are part of the deep state (imo) and in others opinions. What better time to roll that carpet out and piggy back off the recent surge of Alt Right groups. Make no mistake, this is all being orchestrated by richer and smarter people than you or I. Well, smarter is subjective, but you know what I'm saying.

Haha, thank you, the word you're looking for is deviant, clever, cunning.

A lion pride uses all its combined skill to stalk, surround and ambush an animal, hopefully a weaker one, older or younger the better. Nothing personal.

Lions love their prey.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I agree. I find it hilarious when these accusations come up he has a Jew to right and Asian to his left. They must be race traitors with all those smiles and laughter.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Iostsheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
We CLEARLY see the character and nature of the left on a DAILY basis .
They invite their own persecution to perform as victims ,when they get backlash from their disgusting game.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

We already aware what they are at their core group functions and have since we learned HISTORY in the 60s and early 70s as compared to the garbage taught and missing facts.
Make CAIR and DSA terrorist organizations and the DNC wouldn't have any members.

OF COURSE WE on the right have shunned nazis all along and have kept them down after the DNC gave them power by creating the KKK.

edit on 27-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
a reply to: amazing

Why would I protest Nazis? Why would I give them the attention? There are so many evil in the world. It's not my duty to protest them.

MLK would have been unsuccessful had it not been for Eisenhower desegregating the US military with an executive order. It was Eisenhower desegregating the military that led to the desegregation of schools.

But it was MLK that was the catalyst for change. How many protests and rallys did he lead or attend? Protesting does make a difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join