It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't Trump denouce the KKK, Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacy?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: tannerc
a reply to: introvert

Blacks were emboldened by Obama. It was in the Obama era that they set up Black Lives Matter.

I'm unsure of your point.

BLM is not the equivalent to the KKK or WS's.

Yea so that puts their town burning and all that crap they did in what other category?

They murder cops, too.

5 of them while they were protecting THEIR protest march.

Had to blow the mofo up and still they got # for that.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Was it? Did someone else drive a fcking Dodge Charger into a crowd that day? And yep, mere street-violence is something entirely different than an act of terror. What's next in your textbook, this whole counter protest was a terror attack? Go ahead, bud! Terror on both sides, eh?
You're simply missing the point in a very gross way.

#DodgeTheCharge

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

a reply to: introvert

Blacks were emboldened by Obama. It was in the Obama era that they set up Black Lives Matter.

I'm unsure of your point.

BLM is not the equivalent to the KKK or WS's.

Yea so that puts their town burning and all that crap they did in what other category?

"Town burning and all that crap" is not relevant to the ideologies they hold that may be emboldened by our elected leaders.

Obama never said it was ok for people to do such things. So it would be reasonable to say that BLM was not emboldened by Obama. In fact, they were emboldened by the shooting by police of unarmed black persons.

The KKK and WS's specifically stated is was what Trump said and the policies he campaigned on that increased their activity.

Well we should always take the KKK and WS's at there word (sarc and had to do that cause they is some dumbasses in here). Like they are not tools of the establishment when needed.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: rickymouse

Huh? The Tea Party protests started with protests in 40 cities a month after Obama was elected. The movement was ostensibly kicked off by a CNBC reporter and the first rallies featured conservative media personalities like Glenn Beck as speakers.

The right-wing media promoted the Tea Party actively. Then there was all the birtherism bull#. Did you forget the last 8 years of American history? All the right-wing hysterics about his golfing? His gum chewing? His "apology tour?"

Do you want to know the difference? However much I'm sure you hate Obama, he wasn't a clown with poor impulse control who was holding campaign rallies months into office. He didn't take to Twitter to attack any and everyone. He didn't accuse our allies of spying him because he saw some fake news on Fox.

He wasn't flying around the country to deliver vitriol filled speeches where he blamed everyone for his problems, attacked anyone who didn't agree with him and patted himself on the back — months in his first term. It's just bizarre.

And yet, for 8 years, because right-wingers hated Obama, it was "Emperor Obama with his pen and his phone!" (Trump signs an EO and it's f'ing PR event where Trumpkins cheer) and "he's so divisive." Divisive because you hated him? Trump accuses anyone who protests against him of being a paid protester. It's ridiculous.

I can't wait for him to do something so unbearable stupid that the spell is finally broken. I'm really yearning for the good old days when as much as we the people didn't agree, we didn't have two completely separate realities.

Hey, I was for Obama till right near the end of his presidency when I saw all the crap he pushed through after Trump won the election. I even thought Obamacare would be better than what we had before, boy was I mistaken with that after seeing how insurance premiums went up along with patient copays as a direct result of the program.

Obama's secret service and policies did suppress some of the people who came against him during his governance. It did not happen in the beginning but within five months his people had the IRS audit certain businesses.

The birther thing, it had no merit, it was easy to disprove, why didn't he disprove it? Because it was not beneficial to disprove it, it got more people on his side by leaving that evidently false accusation started by Clinton keep going. Nobody was supposed to be reminded that Hillary started it though. It was good for Obama. Even if Obama was born in Africa, which may be the case, he was still a legal citizen of the US and eligible to be president. That was so easy to see, most people know he was legit. He was a lot more legit than The Canada born and raised Republican that ran for president.

I think the whole political system is trying to mock Americans, those top officials think we are dumb. If they didn't keep promoting anti-choline meds and foods, maybe people would be able to make better decisions, like kicking all trained deceptive politicians out of our government.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What has that to do with this thread?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
He has, several times. But, I'll play your little game. It's probably for the same reason, BO didn't "denounce",.. Islam, cair, or a "black" anything. Now? Who won? Who lost? And it aint about "skin colors". It's about ideology. There's as many "white ones" as there's "black ones"!... Act like one? You'll be treated like one. I'll let you figure out, what "one" is. That said. Very few "white" people have ever taken, a clown in a bedsheet and pillowcase seriously. So don't start "racially profiling". THAT'S RACIST!

edit on 26-8-2017 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: GD21D

Campaign rallies? or him simply reaching out to those who got him elected?

Yeah, sure. Soften the act however you like. Political fluff..... Nothing more..

Your hate clouds your love of country

Empty statement. It just doesn't mean anything. Apparently, according to you, being critical of Trump means you don't care for the country. It's intellectually low hanging fruit.

And this is what I meant by that bases' unwillingness to levy any kind of criticism, even in the mildest form. I didn't say he was a racist, I didn't say he supported racism, hell, I didn't even say he was kowtowing to racism. All I said was his methods were pushing himself and his base further into isolation from the rest of the country. This was an extremely mild form of criticism, and it was just too much.

Don't you care about Trump being successful? Do you honestly think his campaign rallies (errrr, I mean reaching out to the people who got him elected) are really helping him right now? Sure, those hard cores will support it, but they are going to support him no matter what. What about those that are opposed or middle of the road? You think they're going to wake up one day seeing that and say "this Trump guy really has a point there"?

Everything Trump has done has been by executive tools. He hasn't done anything that requires working with people outside of his support circle. And, in the event you didn't know, that's a big part of democratic politics. Working with people you don't always agree with to get things done.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Yawn. We have read and researched every bit of that way back when.

That last one is old! We heard it! We don't care! He got elected anyway! Get over it!

And the reeaaallly reeaaallly good thing is: Hillary is not POTUS!!

Then why do the little wannabes cry when Trumps proven past is brought up? He supporters cry about doing something to Hillary because of her past but when the same is applied to dimwit then his past should be overlooked. Typical fascist apologist.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

What has that to do with this thread?
Had you bothered to read the op you would have seen that I proved the delusions about Trump to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Trump said there's fine people on either side. He didn't specify who, anyone wanna answer?

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: matafuchs

I was about to blow a #ing gasket when I read the title of your thread and was going to put out a reply worthy of getting banned.....until I read you post.
I was thinking "how many times has he denounced it?" and "why do we Trump supporters have to keep answering this sh!t?"
I was about to go make myself a stiff drink then start the reply LOL
Let me calm down for a few and re-read your post and I will get back to you LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yes, Trump has denounced the KKK and Nazi's several times, over and over again in fact.

BUT, why won't he denounce the KKK and Nazi's?????? That's the real question.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: amazing

They weren't supposed to be there protesting Nazis. To them it was a cool thing. That is the job of the police.

Why wouldn't you protest Nazis? I would if they were at my childs college or on my street. I think we are supposed to protest hateful violent ideologies like Nazis, Isis etc. Notice I didn't say initiate violence but we should protest these things. It does make a difference. Look how much MLK and Gandhi got done by protesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yes protest them to the hilt !!

After all, the 20th Century Nazis and Fascists killed 20 or 30 million white people.

And these dunderhead "new" nazis carry old flags and symbols around with them on top of everything else.

And then all we hear is "White Supremacists" !!

Be afraid !

Be very afraid !

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

No one cries. We just prove you wrong again and again. It seems you are the cry baby here bringing up things that have been debunked and never addressing what is discussed in the thread. It''s your MO....

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

No one cries. We just prove you wrong again and again. It seems you are the cry baby here bringing up things that have been debunked and never addressing what is discussed in the thread. It''s your MO....

His seems to be attempting to divert because facts seem to support you and not Buster. That 0.01 % of the voters are getting a huge bit of the MSM attention. I vote their 15 mins of fame is ending soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Protest all you want...but once you decide to become violent be ready for an ass kicking or worse. For some reason there is no accountablitly for actions these days. If you want to tell someone to f off them be ready to get a left to the jaw. If not, shut up, hold a sign and silently protest. That is your right. Once you become physical I could care less of the outcome to be honest. If my child told me he went to a protest and yelled at some people and got his ass kicked I would not be mad at who did it. I would wonder how I f'd up as a parent.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Why would I protest Nazis? Why would I give them the attention? There are so many evil in the world. It's not my duty to protest them.

MLK would have been unsuccessful had it not been for Eisenhower desegregating the US military with an executive order. It was Eisenhower desegregating the military that led to the desegregation of schools.
edit on 26-8-2017 by tannerc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Its not up to Trump. The Deep Sate is running this charade to bury Russia Gate.

its working.

I never seen such a bunch of complicit minions.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

This is all spin I'm afraid. The issue wasn't that Donald Trump has never denounced racists. The issue was that in his remarks about Charlottesville, he refused to denounce the Klan, white nationalists, white supremacists, neo-Nazis, neo-Confederates, etc.

What he did was try to mischaracterize the composition of the UTR rally-goers in order to create false equivalence. I have no real desire to hash all this out again, I think I said pretty much everything I had to say about it in LesMisanthrope's thread.

All the asshole had to do was say the rally-goers, who were almost exclusive one of the above groups, were *something* (disgusting, disdainful, abhorrent, "bad dudes," hell — "real losers" would have been something). Instead, he went with some "both sides" bull# that he's never used in the past as he's repeatedly claimed that non-violent protesters against him were paid for and where there's been violence, called out those from the left while completely ignore violence from those on the right who were just as violent if not more — at the same events.

All of a sudden because somebody murders somebody it's "both sides." There weren't a bunch of "very fine people" on both sides. One side was 99% composed of horrible douche bags.

Can you provide some "truthiness" to back up this claim, T.A.D.?

Just something showing him, as you say, refusing to denounce bigots?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

a reply to: rickymouse

Huh? The Tea Party protests started with protests in 40 cities a month after Obama was elected. The movement was ostensibly kicked off by a CNBC reporter and the first rallies featured conservative media personalities like Glenn Beck as speakers.

The right-wing media promoted the Tea Party actively. Then there was all the birtherism bull#. Did you forget the last 8 years of American history? All the right-wing hysterics about his golfing? His gum chewing? His "apology tour?"

Do you want to know the difference? However much I'm sure you hate Obama, he wasn't a clown with poor impulse control who was holding campaign rallies months into office. He didn't take to Twitter to attack any and everyone. He didn't accuse our allies of spying him because he saw some fake news on Fox.

He wasn't flying around the country to deliver vitriol filled speeches where he blamed everyone for his problems, attacked anyone who didn't agree with him and patted himself on the back — months in his first term. It's just bizarre.

And yet, for 8 years, because right-wingers hated Obama, it was "Emperor Obama with his pen and his phone!" (Trump signs an EO and it's f'ing PR event where Trumpkins cheer) and "he's so divisive." Divisive because you hated him? Trump accuses anyone who protests against him of being a paid protester. It's ridiculous.

I can't wait for him to do something so unbearable stupid that the spell is finally broken. I'm really yearning for the good old days when as much as we the people didn't agree, we didn't have two completely separate realities.

Hey, I was for Obama till right near the end of his presidency when I saw all the crap he pushed through after Trump won the election. I even thought Obamacare would be better than what we had before, boy was I mistaken with that after seeing how insurance premiums went up along with patient copays as a direct result of the program.

Obama's secret service and policies did suppress some of the people who came against him during his governance. It did not happen in the beginning but within five months his people had the IRS audit certain businesses.

The birther thing, it had no merit, it was easy to disprove, why didn't he disprove it? Because it was not beneficial to disprove it, it got more people on his side by leaving that evidently false accusation started by Clinton keep going. Nobody was supposed to be reminded that Hillary started it though. It was good for Obama. Even if Obama was born in Africa, which may be the case, he was still a legal citizen of the US and eligible to be president. That was so easy to see, most people know he was legit. He was a lot more legit than The Canada born and raised Republican that ran for president.

I think the whole political system is trying to mock Americans, those top officials think we are dumb. If they didn't keep promoting anti-choline meds and foods, maybe people would be able to make better decisions, like kicking all trained deceptive politicians out of our government.

The Tea Party had NOTHING to do with Obama, and everything to do with the government bailing out the banks...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join