It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't Trump denouce the KKK, Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

White nationalists were not out to kill. They were out to protest. If no counter protests showed up, there would have been no brawl and no casualty.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

It's kinda obvious that we don't live in the same reality anymore. That's what this is about.

Pretty sure it was all bad.

Way to relativize murder and maiming in an act of terror, while blowing up a few beatings. That simply isn't enough, you get that. Right? The weather in Germany was bad this summer, too. Is that the kind of bad you're getting at? Of course I'm going to mock this kinda idiocy with everything I can sling at you, that's why we have the pit.

This isn't about denouncing violence, read the thread title again. It's about giving the supremacists a pass with a rather forgiving ralativation of their bloody deed. Why can't you to realize that fact, I thought you're not willing to give any of them a pass?
edit on 25-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well the press, the way they covered that story form the very start made it seem like this guy drove up on humble protestors. It was an armed mob and for all we know the guy got trapped. At any rate it was going to be a street fight.

edit on 25-8-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tannerc

Proven false already

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Blacks were emboldened by Obama. It was in the Obama era that they set up Black Lives Matter.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Prove to me they would have killed people if no counter protestors showed up.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

No I haven't I clearly stated earlier how,there were bad people on both sides and good ones. I don't think people who were there to protest were bad...just the violent ones and the disgusting racist ones. Your not going to put any words in my mouth...I speak for myself just fine.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc

Blacks were emboldened by Obama. It was in the Obama era that they set up Black Lives Matter.

I'm unsure of your point.

BLM is not the equivalent to the KKK or WS's.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

White nationalists were not out to kill.

Neither were the protesters.

They were out to protest.

What exactly were they protesting?

If no counter protests showed up, there would have been no brawl and no casualty.

And again, you assume a lot. Who was responsible for a death? Who killed another human being? Not a protester.

This is going in circles.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

They were protesting the establishment of a country for whites.

This time a counter protestor got killed. Next time it could be a white nationalist who gets killed. Things could get out of hand if both sides don't cool it.
edit on 25-8-2017 by tannerc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yea so that puts their town burning and all that crap they did in what other category?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

No I haven't I clearly stated earlier how,there were bad people on both sides and good ones.

I haven't been following your replies. I'm responding based on your response to me.

Your not going to put any words in my mouth..

I never did. I asked you a question for clarification, based on the implication of your response to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: introvert

Yea so that puts their town burning and all that crap they did in what other category?

"Town burning and all that crap" is not relevant to the ideologies they hold that may be emboldened by our elected leaders.

Obama never said it was ok for people to do such things. So it would be reasonable to say that BLM was not emboldened by Obama. In fact, they were emboldened by the shooting by police of unarmed black persons.

The KKK and WS's specifically stated is was what Trump said and the policies he campaigned on that increased their activity.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Trump got 46.1% of votes. Whites nationalists are not even 0.1% of these voters. MSM blows it up out of proportion.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I am saying they came with the intent to use physical tactics

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

They were protesting the establishment of a country for whites.

Explain.

They were protesting that the country was established for whites, that is wasn't established for whites, or something else that I'm missing?

You said:

White nationalists were not out to kill. They were out to protest.

By your logic, had they not been there to protest, the counter protesters wouldn't have been out there, so no one would have been killed, since you blame the counter protesters for the death by being there. By your logic, white nationalists should be to blame, based upon your responses in this thread, since they were the ones initially there.

See how that works?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Listen bud...the fact someone died was both horrible and lucky...horrible because well...obviously losing a life to something like this is pathetic and heinous, but I also think its lucky. Lucky in the fact only one person died...from video and pictures I've seen there were a lot of clubs smacking heads as well as god knows what else that wasn't directly caught on camera...hell pretty sure a few people got stomped on the ground. All of those things especially head strikes with a club have a high probability of causing sever injuries as well as death. So the fact one disgusting jackass of a person caused the mayhem that he did was pretty bad, but it was sheer luck there weren't more dead and seriously injured...cause there sure was a lot of trying.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Trump got 46.1% of votes. Whites nationalists are not even 0.1% of these voters. MSM blows it up out of proportion.

You're not presenting a very good argument.

First it was about the color of his skin. Then it was border policy. Now it's about the percentage of votes in relation to the percentage of WN's?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
At this point, I'm so over the anti-Trump hysteria and constant media and Democrat constantly attacking him or the right.

I am one of those liberals who is getting really turned off by it. I'm not even Trump supporter, and think he's a questionable character.

But it just needs to calm down.

a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah well I've seen him denounce white supremacists on TV, like a hundred times, but when is he really gonna do it? I mean, you know, like, really do it! Until then I don't consider it a proper denouncement.

Maybe he should shoot a WS in the middle of 5th ave.

I bet the left would love it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join