It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't Trump denouce the KKK, Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

But Nazi/Fascist governments in the 20th Century killed millions of White people.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
a reply to: introvert

White nationalists have for years wanted a white man in the White House. Trump is what they got. Of course they are joyed.

Read the links I posted. It's also about what he says, not just the color of his skin.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tannerc

The one who killed someone got charged.

Thankfully.

No one would have gotten killed if these students didn't go protest the Nazis thinking it was a cool thing to do.

You assume a lot.

They are not police. They should not act like police.

They weren't. They were exercising a Constitutional right. Do you have a problem with people exercising their Constitutional rights?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

Campaign rallies? or him simply reaching out to those who got him elected? Your hate clouds your love of country.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Its amazing....once Trump is associated with hate groups by the media, the media goes out and digs up these zero nobodies with wee little followings and introduces them to america. 99.99% of white folks don't even know who the hell these bastards are! Maybe David Duke because he has always been tooled by the press and the subversives.

edit on 25-8-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The outcome of the day was a medieval brawl culminating in some jackals plowing his car into a crowd. Pretty sure it was all bad. It seems that you're willing to give a pass to those committing violent acts as long as its for what you want. I'm not willing to give any of them a pass. Read the previous sentence again and think about whats more equal...follow it up with an insult as well...you seem childish and emotionally,driven...engage your logic drive quick or you might lose your grip on reality if you haven't already.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Peacefully sure...however what I saw them doing was anything but...

Hey, reality is down here...come back to us.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ever ask yourself why the MSM keeps rolling out the same garbage?.......and seemingly getting away with it as if it's new news?

Simple - CNN & the retards relies on their viewer-base having very short attention spans, lacking critical thinking skills and being too lazy to research what they are being spoon-fed.

“The challenge — and I’m not picking on reporters — about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don’t really know what’s going on, and those of us who actually know what’s going on are not talking about it,” [name removed by me] said. “We don’t call the press and say, ‘Hey, you got that thing wrong.’ ”

I wonder how many people immediately remember who said that quote, under what circumstances it was said and how long ago it was said?

S&F

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So did Communists.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Trump is pro strong border. White nationalists are pro strong border. They share this aspect. That's all.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Exercising constitutional right doesn't mean there is no consequence. A person spewing racist nonsense can get fired. A person who protests Nazis can get beat to pulp if there is no police around. Every person is responsible for his own actions.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah, I stated it in my OP. It is seasonal. They pick something, ride with it and then when it loses steam goes on to something else. I mean, where is the Russian investigation?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Peacefully sure...however what I saw them doing was anything but...

Hey, reality is down here...come back to us.

So, they were all violent? You're generalizing the entire group?

Figures.

Reality is over here. You can re-join if you'd like.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Trump is pro strong border. White nationalists are pro strong border. They share this aspect. That's all.

There's a lot more to it than just that. But I thought it was because he was white. Now it's because he's for a strong border?

They also mentioned his rhetoric on Muslims.

Either way, it seems the WS's types like Trump and they have become emboldened by him...according to the guy that runs StormFront.

Why can't we simply admit he appeals to bigots and racists?
edit on 25-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well better late than never for the RNC, though I doubt given their track record with minorities any real reforms will be implemented.

The Republican National Committee adopted a resolution on Friday denouncing white supremacists amid discomfort among many party members about President Trump’s equivocating response to the violence in Charlottesville, Va., this month. The resolution was adopted unanimously at the RNC’s summer gathering in Nashville, Tenn. It states that “the racist beliefs of Nazis, the KKK, white supremacists and other like-minded groups are completely inconsistent with the Republican Party’s platform” and “have no fruitful place in the United States.”

thehill.com...

K~

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Exercising constitutional right doesn't mean there is no consequence. A person spewing racist nonsense can get fired. A person who protests Nazis can get beat to pulp if there is no police around. Every person is responsible for his own actions.

You're correct.

There are consequences, and people are responsible for their own actions, so how are protesters responsible for the actions of a person who used his car to kill another human being?

So, what is your point in the context of this thread? You are contradicting yourself.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

You're correct.

There are consequences, and people are responsible for their own actions, so how are protesters responsible for the actions of a person who used his car to kill another human being?

So, what is your point in the context of this thread? You are contradicting yourself.

A drug and mind candy for life schizophrenic......might always be in any crowed. So watch the provocation with mask and ball bats.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Liquesence

You're correct.

A drug and mind candy for life schizophrenic......might always be in any crowed. So watch the provocation with mask and ball bats.

No one should go to a protest with masks, shields, bats, or other weapons. Period.

But there will always be someone or few, whether a lone nut or provocateur, and those people don't speak for the entirety of the group, unless that *is* the entirety or majority of the group.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yes but thats enough to justify the "association". The NOW (or whoever) want to do away with borders. Borders are for "nationalists". Unless you live on some Islands".

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I keep reading over and over on the internet that Trump supports the neo-Nazis and that he won't denounce them. It just shows how liberal media is capable of brainwashing so many people into believing something that is totally false. It gives us a good look at how propaganda works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join