It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't Trump denouce the KKK, Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Answer - He has. Multiple Times. In fact, if you go farther back

The reason it is in the forefront is that its' the story of the season. It changes each season. Look at the election cycle from the start.

First he was racist. Then a shady businessman. Then it was Russian collusion. Then he was a womanizer. Then he was all 4 at once. Look back at 2015 and then 2016 and you see the pattern. Fact is though, as he states, it was fake news.

Now this year it was Russia first, then misogyny and now it is the season of Racism. Trump hates Jews. Trump hates blacks. Trump supports Nazis. Trump is creating a white nation of hate. I find it hard to believe a man whose top advisers are Jewish as well as his grand kids is an Anti-Semite.

First, lets talk about the Alt-Right. This is the hot topic also lets look at how this is handled in the media and by the Alt-Right themselves.

Link

Richard Spencer, a prominent white nationalist, said Tuesday that, despite President Trump's remarks denouncing white supremacists and neo-Nazis, the president has yet to condemn the alt-right. "Trump has never denounced the Alt-Right. Nor will he," Spencer wrote on Twitter.

This is funny because before and after his election he has but they want that association so bad..they lie like the press.

ABC
Link
Link to Politico

Let's look at the past two years and then go farther back...let's see if he is really a racist or if it is a media creation.

2016 - This is when David Duke came out to offer support. At the time, just like Charlottesville, the media and his opponents acted like he did not reject it fast enough. Needed to denounce it sooner.

Link

Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN. "David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added.

"Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now." The uproar started on Sunday when Trump was asked by CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" if he would disavow Duke and other white supremacist groups supporting his campaign.

Now, notice how the Washington Post states that "How America’s dying white supremacist movement is seizing on Donald Trump’s appeal"..Dying...meaning of no consequence. Notice this is the first time they are starting to try to link WS using a newspaper with a Trump headline to recruit. They are painting the picture. Notice how in a article about the same thing they say Trump does NOT denounce.

Link

Tapper pressed him several more times to disavow Duke and the KKK, but Trump again declined. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists,” he said. “So I don’t know. I don’t know — did he endorse me, or what’s going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists.”

For the record, David Duke himself said he had not 'endorsed' him but was using him as a tool for recruitment.

2015 - Just a year earlier the exact SAME thing happened.

Link

Donald Trump says he isn’t interested in the endorsement of David Duke, the anti-Semitic former Ku Klux Klan leader who praised the GOP presidential hopeful earlier this week on his radio show. “I don’t need his endorsement; I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement,” Trump said during an interview with Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin and John Heilemann.

These are 2 instances, one from each year, denouncing the same person and group. Why is this not enough? When a leader makes a quick decision it can many times be wrong. I feel that his response was firm, fair and unwavering.

2011 - How about when he was called 'racist' for looking into the Birther movement? Even Letterman got into it.

You see, it is just a easy thing to call an older white man racist if you do not like his views....

Prior to him running he was fighting for minority rights also...

Lets go back 15-20 years....

His Mar-a-Lago property was running into issue with being allowed to build a golf course and he accused the local policiticans of not wanting Jewish or Black people in their clubs since the others in the area were all white.

Link

At the time in 1997, then-Anti-Defamation League President Abraham Foxman praised Trump for elevating the issue of discrimination at private clubs, telling the Wall Street Journal, “He put the light on Palm Beach. Not on the beauty and the glitter, but on its seamier side of discrimination. It has an impact.” Foxman credited Trump’s move with encouraging other clubs in Palm Beach to do the same as Mar-a-Lago in opening up. That’s the real Donald Trump.

The Washington Post report continues, “Trump’s lawyer sent every member of the town council copies of two classic movies about discrimination: ‘A Gentleman’s Agreement,’ about a journalist who pretends to be Jewish to expose anti-Semitism, and ‘Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner’ about a white couple’s reaction to their daughter bringing home a black fiancé.”

Sometimes, in judging the character of an individual, it pays to see what people actually do when nobody’s really paying attention. When it came to segregation in the South at private, all-white country clubs, it might have been in Trump’s business interests to simply look the other way. Instead, Trump did the right thing and insisted on desegregation at his golf resort.

The one who dealt with a real problem to do with discrimination on race and religion in Palm Beach long before he was ever seeking public office by confronting a local planning board over its exclusive policies, determined he would do things differently. So, when the question of David Duke’s endorsement of Trump came up on Friday, Feb. 26 at the Chris Christie endorsement press conference in Texas — the first time it came up — Trump’s first gut reaction was to emphatically disavow it. “I didn’t even know he endorsed me. David Duke endorsed me? All right, I disavow, OK,” he said at the press conference. And he immediately moved on.

It is a media creation. A constant hit piece.

Don't worry, I predict that in October there will be rumors he is sleeping with Hope Hicks and the cycle will continue.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And the anti-Trumpers will continue to hang on to each narrative as gospel.

Because Trump bad!! Trump stupid!! Trump meanie!!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I was about to blow a #ing gasket when I read the title of your thread and was going to put out a reply worthy of getting banned.....until I read you post.
I was thinking "how many times has he denounced it?" and "why do we Trump supporters have to keep answering this sh!t?"
I was about to go make myself a stiff drink then start the reply LOL
Let me calm down for a few and re-read your post and I will get back to you LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Enjoy your drink! This is a Happy Friday Mud Pit Post...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why won't Trump denouce the KKK, Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacy?

Trump haters entire argument is ludicrous.

What was he suppose to do ?

Declare martial law.

Go house to house snipe hunting ?

Bring some shock and awe ?

Their entire beef is he's not outraged enough for their taste.

It's stupid.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Good thread, I hope it makes a difference.

Who the actual f*** am I kidding? Of course it won't!

Still, nice thread, kudos for telling the truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All I am trying to do is show the hypocrisy. It is amazing how you can google a story for the same day and there are two completely different stories. It is also funny how you can see the MSM around Sept 2016 when they saw he may have a chance start to go for his throat. Before that he was still on the Morning Joe.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

First he was racist.

You do know he was sued and lost in court because he wouldn't rent to blacks.
Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues Donald Trump

Then a shady businessman.

Multiple lawsuits for not paying the illegals that worked for him. Not to mention the taxpayer being bilked for having to pay him when he goes to property he owns is pretty dirty.
The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet

Then it was Russian collusion.

The many lies during the interviews shows there was collusion between Trumps campaign and Russia.
Bungled collusion is still collusion

Then he was a womanizer.

He used to call in interviews pretending to be someone so he could brag about how he was with the ladies.
Trump caught on tape making crude, sexually aggressive comments about women
You really are clueless when it comes to Trumps past aren't you?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
People still believe it because of what TV media continues to babble on about. Lefties, imo, don't do a lot of real research it seems. They just believe what they hear on TV or from Hollywood dumb***es that support what they want to believe. Or, if it's cool to say something or endorse it, then they do it. Heaven forbid they actually dig for truth!!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yeah well I've seen him denounce white supremacists on TV, like a hundred times, but when is he really gonna do it? I mean, you know, like, really do it! Until then I don't consider it a proper denouncement.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"" Why won't Trump denouce the KKK, Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacy? ""

Because the Left Wing sources say he won't.

But they are the same ones calling everybody White Supremacists even though the Hitler/Nazi/Fascist governments killed more Whites than anybody else ever did.

Time for a crash course in how to read a dictionary.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

dirty little secrets.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Right now the anti-America liberal MSM are zeroing in on how Texas will be utterly destroyed because the Trump administration has not filled the positions of key, critical, vital, indispensable, personnel.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yawn. We have read and researched every bit of that way back when.

That last one is old! We heard it! We don't care! He got elected anyway! Get over it!

And the reeaaallly reeaaallly good thing is: Hillary is not POTUS!!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

...Hillary is not POTUS!!

Ouch!

You hurt him in the prides.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Really, Trump will have to punch a KKK member and a Nazi on live TV, before the MSM will admit he denounced them properly....and even THEN they'll say he didn't hit them hard enough.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Neo Nazis are not the only racists in America. There are plenty of racists who are not white.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
Neo Nazis are not the only racists in America. There are plenty of racists who are not white.

It's funny 'cos it's true.

It isn't really funny though...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Why doesn't the democrats denounce ANTIFA and BLM?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Oh Buster I knew I could count on you. I am sure I know more about him than you do.

1. Housing - They were never found guilty and put ads in the paper stating they would rent to blacks...and they did. Also, it was not that they were not renting to blacks. They rented to quite a few. It was their property managers who would indicate if they were black or not and would many times point them to another Trump property to rent.

2. Paying Illegals - Do you or do you know someone in contracting? This happens all the time. Just like the cabinet maker who said Trump bnackrupted him. Contractors hire sub contractors who hire other subcontractors. I would think you should look into his mob ties instead of something lots of people did in NYC at the time.

3. Russia - Oh FFS....there was none and never will be. Too bad we cannot see that Clinton server though. It would answer who colluded real quick.

4. He called into shows acting as someone else? aannnddddd this has what to do with racism? He has an ego. No #. For someone like HRC to say it was horrific with his female grab them statement is laughable. Her husband actually settled sex cases...Donalds all went away the night after the election and she lost.

Now, anything else on racism and the media or are you just gonna use the same talking points you have used for over a year now?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join