It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Left Leader Vows To “CRUSH SKULLS” With BASEBALL BAT During ‘PATRIOT PRAYER’ Rally

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

uh oh be careful...that is what got the POTUS in trouble...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here is his interview with Tucker Carlson.

He talks about being stopped from getting permission and threats from the Alt-Left and antifa.

edit on 8 25 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yet the account isn't suspended? That says a LOT about Twitter, doesn't it?

Sick, how social media sites promote this nastiness.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
So, people believe without question "left-wing provocateurs" and "Deep State" but this couldn't be a possible "Right-wing" provocation?

Exactly, why isn't this questioned, before the election Infowars articles would have members questioning the content.

The said Alt-Left leader's Twitter only allows confirmed followers. Unless the setting were changed by the said leader, how was that seen if PJW's/Infowars image say "Follow"? That or unless the said leader allowed PJW to follow him-more likely under and assumed name.

The said leaders account is from 2010. Still doesn't mean he isn't playing the role of a provocateur.

The bat with nails photo looks like a stock photo.

Anyone here following the Alt-Lefter that can take a verified screen shot?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Protests should not be allowed to contain violence. There should be no tolerance for violence as a part of protest. Because when you get to that level, people will begin to die.

You are right they should not, but by letting the violence escalate all rights to even peacefully assemble will be removed and any protest anywhere will be met with the full force of law, which will involve really heavy handed violence...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'd wager, Prince jordan is, or has some degree, of a.. "higher education". Or at least,.. pee'd ounce in a college urinal. ... And is void, of any practical knowledge. Really? A baseball bat? God damn!..That's like bringing a condom to a gunfight! But it is, San Francisco.😏 Who'd thought that "prayer" was even still allowed there? Geesh! I've learned something! Oh, I'd not worry about "bat boy". Sounds like he's carrying everything they'll need. The Power of prayer is amazing.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
LOL was going to say unless they were toy plastic bats,those noodle armed liberals couldn't swing it

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
LOL was going to say unless they were toy plastic bats,those noodle armed liberals couldn't swing it

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

I was under the impression modern liberals are quite adept toswinging

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Wayfarer

When this is the level of training, seeking engagement, and all the BS rhetoric involved such as in the OP, going up against TRAINED Patriots, no $hIt.

I've been browsing and reading here on ATS for years and years...and years. Only recently, had I made an account to enjoy all the features of the site. This is my first ever post.

...And it's just to say that I haven't laughed as hard as I did to that video in a long time. Regardless if it's fake or not.
Today is going to be a good day.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Are people really stupid enough to buy social media posts such as this at face value, on either side? For one thing we have each side trying to make the other side look bad, trying to make the opposite side show up at false events. For another we have trolls... and another we have bots.

Come on...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Are they liberal? No.

Must be Nazis. Let's show them what love looks like by slamming some skulls in.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So some nobody gets a stock photo of a horror movie prop, combines it with some anti-Nazi rhetoric on Twitter and you...

1) Get all worked up?

2) Think he actually crafted this thing?

3) Really believe he has got the balls to go ape with this thing in the streets?

Gimme a break man... ignore fools like this and focus your attention on something more genuine and worthwhile.

edit on 26-8-2017 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

The problem is how acceptable his rhetoric is to the left.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Says who? A few stars and retweets?

Has any actual person of even remote importance praised this idea?

Let's not forget this was posted on Infowars.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
So, people believe without question "left-wing provocateurs" and "Deep State" but this couldn't be a possible "Right-wing" provocation?

Exactly, why isn't this questioned, before the election Infowars articles would have members questioning the content.

The said Alt-Left leader's Twitter only allows confirmed followers. Unless the setting were changed by the said leader, how was that seen if PJW's/Infowars image say "Follow"? That or unless the said leader allowed PJW to follow him-more likely under and assumed name.

The said leaders account is from 2010. Still doesn't mean he isn't playing the role of a provocateur.

The bat with nails photo looks like a stock photo.

Anyone here following the Alt-Lefter that can take a verified screen shot?

Heck, I'm a left-winger and I had no idea there was such a thing as "alt-left" (none of us ever heard of it) and we sure haven't heard of this so-called "leader."

I think he's a self-appointed troll.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The alt-left got pwned by the right over the Patriot Prayer

It just shows how the ALT-left is the hate group when because no one from any alt-right hate groups showed up at the Patriot Prayer.

We conservatives in Calif will continue to hold rallies to bait the alt-left until we can get them outlawed as terrorist groups using there own internet postings and threats of violence against members of the GOP.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Fake news.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Liberals started using Alt-Left to shame Sander supporters and anti-Hillary people, Trump appropriated it, and now his followers are using a 'Liberal' created talking point as their own
edit on 28-8-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There are bad people on both sides. There are fine people on both sides.

Oh Care, now we know you're a troll.

Please give us the list of white nationalists and or neo-nazi's who you would consider 'fine people' and why.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join