It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Left Leader Vows To “CRUSH SKULLS” With BASEBALL BAT During ‘PATRIOT PRAYER’ Rally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Too much.

WTF is a "cute Communist"????

FFS

Here ya go.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

This guy must have a thing for Negan.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: ketsuko
And if he does walk up to someone and embed a nail in his brain pan, what will you say then?

Well that guy clearly deserved it for being a hater? I have zero tolerance for hate and you should too?

I recall the way this was handled after that moron gunned his car through the crowd in Charlottsville.

Protests should not be allowed to contain violence. There should be no tolerance for violence as a part of protest. Because when you get to that level, people will begin to die.

Huh? I actually completely agree with you, inasmuch as there is no place for violence in a protest (or rarely anywhere else for that matter). I am in no way condoning any action like that, merely referencing that so far no white nationalists (or similar ilk) have been killed at a demonstration/rally/protest, whereas someone on the left recently was killed at the hands of a white nationalist. It would seem that there is a projection of fear taking place that is unfounded.

It sure isn't for lack of trying. Remember the guy who was shooting at republicans during their baseball practice? He was trying to kill people. Just because his aim sucks doesn't make him a better person by any standards. I mean come on now.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's a stock photo from his Twitter feed. We're playing the hand we were dealt here, nothing more. Otherwise, these little nothings are very much "mental."

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's a stock photo from his Twitter feed. We're playing the hand we were dealt here, nothing more. Otherwise, these little nothings are very much "mental."

kinda like when Trump retweets photos of violence or by know supremacists? Trump get the defense of its 'not his photographs' huh...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm the leader of Alt Old Fart everyone should be very very scared.

Understand!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It's a stock photo from his twitter feed? The link from the first page goes to a site that is not twitter.

It appears the twitter user pulled the photo from a wordpress blog site.

Most likely, this user is trolling for trolling sake.

Guess it worked.
edit on 25-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: stosh64

Come on now Stosh. You are promoting this person because it fits your own beliefs.

His Twitter bio reads, “Alt-Left resistance leader. iraq war survivor. cute communist & catholic.”

Come on now. Some idiot, who for all we know is a teenage shut-in with pimples buck teeth and no life outside his bedroom, makes outrageous claims about himself and you go off the deep end citing it as proof of what ever it is you believe.

I find it utterly appalling that you'll go so far out of your way to give some people a pass. As you said, for all we know. But in his own words he identifies as those things.

I'm sure you need far less to assume someone is a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's a stock photo from his twitter feed? The link from the first page goes to a site that is not twitter.

It appears the twitter user pulled the photo from a wordpress blog site.

Most likely, this user is trolling for trolling sake.

Guess it worked.

Or he just hasn't made one yet, and wanted to emphasize his point. Its all speculation until this guy actually does something. Isn't that your normal position?

I guess we'll know if we hear about a nail bat attack.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think this is the guy who made the bat.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I think this is the guy who made the bat.

Nah, that's Beavis.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hopefully, when he raises it over his head preparing to strike, it will get caught in his cute communist man bun.

That thing would make a good suicide bat.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So, people believe without question "left-wing provocateurs" and "Deep State" but this couldn't be a possible "Right-wing" provocation?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Or he just hasn't made one yet, and wanted to emphasize his point. Its all speculation until this guy actually does something. Isn't that your normal position?

I guess we'll know if we hear about a nail bat attack.

This is not a "normal" topic of discussion, so I cannot claim, nor can you, what would be my normal position. But you are correct. We will not know anything for sure until he shows-up and does something with that specific weapon, or he does not.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
probably one of those 4chan morons trying to make antifa look violent.

prove me wrong

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

ANTIFAP can't allow someone else to vocalize their opinion when it conflicts with ANTIFAP without shouting them down and even threatening or assaulting them if they still refuse to comply.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: fiverx313

ANTIFAP can't allow someone else to vocalize their opinion when it conflicts with ANTIFAP without shouting them down and even threatening or assaulting them if they still refuse to comply.

Prove me wrong.

i don't have anything to prove, unlike y'all who want to throw up a bunch of smoke and mirrors so some good ol boys never meanin no harm can get back to their serious business of white supremacy.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
So, people believe without question "left-wing provocateurs" and "Deep State" but this couldn't be a possible "Right-wing" provocation?

Shhh, I hear something.....

"Honey....dinners ready!!!! Are you in the basement with your friends playing army again? Ask your friends if they want to stay and have hot pockets for dinner."

Dude, your mom made hot pockets. Can I stay for dinner?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Fair question. I think it is the deep state that can divide us. The deep state just wants to keep us divided. The people are kind of like a mixture of cement. If you add just the right ingredients it will be strong, capable of holding together longer.

If you add to much of one ingredient or not enough of the other, it becomes weak, and crumbles to the ground very easy. The ingredients alone are not capable of mixing themselves, that is left to the builder. The builder is the deep state.

Most of what we see on our news is the propaganda that the deep state uses to separate us. I don't know about you, but I have heard a saying many times. If you want to get along with everyone don't speak about religion or politics. I am starting to see the effects of how much political talk is being coerced by the propaganda machine. It is both sides that use propaganda, hence the deep state.

The deep state is nothing more than the "behind closed doors" dealings that go on in Washington and other places that we all know goes on. People have been talking about it for years. It is one of the reasons that sites like this were created.

I believe more people actually get along, than don't. What we are facing is being blown out of proportion by the propaganda machine. A small percentage of our population are involved in all of this, but the media would lead you to believe other wise. It does need to be talked about to get better, but do you really want government and political leanings to be involved? I remember a saying.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

There are bad people on both sides. There are fine people on both sides.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join