It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Left Leader Vows To “CRUSH SKULLS” With BASEBALL BAT During ‘PATRIOT PRAYER’ Rally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Dude, we're dealing with fools who could probably link Mother Theresa to evil if they decided she needed taken down a peg. I saw what you're referencing and relegated it to where it belongs, the revisionist/semantic horsecrap pile.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And if he does walk up to someone and embed a nail in his brain pan, what will you say then?

Well that guy clearly deserved it for being a hater? I have zero tolerance for hate and you should too?

I recall the way this was handled after that moron gunned his car through the crowd in Charlottsville.

Protests should not be allowed to contain violence. There should be no tolerance for violence as a part of protest. Because when you get to that level, people will begin to die.

Huh? I actually completely agree with you, inasmuch as there is no place for violence in a protest (or rarely anywhere else for that matter). I am in no way condoning any action like that, merely referencing that so far no white nationalists (or similar ilk) have been killed at a demonstration/rally/protest, whereas someone on the left recently was killed at the hands of a white nationalist. It would seem that there is a projection of fear taking place that is unfounded.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just thank God I live the country life!!!

The further away from the crap the better..
edit on 2017-08-25T15:56:34-05:0003pmFri, 25 Aug 2017 15:56:34 -0500FridayAmerica/Chicago3431 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

There has been a longer history of violence at leftist protests though.

And five cops were ambushed in Dallas while doing their duty at a left wing protest.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: redtic

Dude, we're dealing with fools who could probably link Mother Theresa to evil if they decided she needed taken down a peg. I saw what you're referencing and relegated it to where it belongs, the revisionist/semantic horsecrap pile.

OK, whatever. Oh, and Hitchens already took care of that.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

When this is the level of training, seeking engagement, and all the BS rhetoric involved such as in the OP, going up against TRAINED Patriots, no $hIt.

edit on 8 25 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
2 minutes googling uncovers this story is almost entirely made up by Infowars.

He's some unknown nutjob with 185 followers on Twitter.

Seriously guys? Seriously?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Junkheap
The Alt-Right referred to them as Ctrl-Left until Trump referred to them as Alt-Left.

Now the Alt-Right refers to them as Alt-Left instead of Ctrl-Left.

They need to make up their mind.

Except now you have them referring to THEMSELVES as alt-left.

No one can stop me from making an observation.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Alt-Left Leader Vows To “CRUSH SKULLS” With BASEBALL BAT During ‘PATRIOT PRAYER’ Rally

Sounds like an idiot that's watched too much Z-Nation.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

John Hinkley was a nut job who loved Jodie Foster and shot a president...just becuase they do not have a lot of friends does not mean they cannot hurt anyone.

If a white guy posted this about a BLM rally he would be banned from Twitter, the lead story on MSNBC, CNN, ABC and all of the nightly talk shows and in many cities arrested for a hate crime. I hope this pin dick gets a pellet to the balls like the other guy this week.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Man, these guys look scaaaaaaaary! I wonder if they are using the same book Daniel LaRusso.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

This sounds totally made up.

First it's sourced from Infowars. Next, it's far more believable that this is someone on the Extreme Right pretending to be on the left and issuing this to stir people up.

There is no Alt-Left and this guy isn't a leader of anything.

FAKE NEWS!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
This type of thing is really why both sides are just a bunch of idiots.

They really deserve each other.

"Your stupid and a racist, so I'll fight your stupidity and racism with my own stupidity and racism".

Anyone that shows up at events like these, on either side. Aren't really all that bright. Sad to say it, but by doing so they do forfeit a right to complain about any damages they obtain. Don't get me wrong, it's still sad when people get hurt, but if they aren't going to make logical and rational decisions to NOT put themselves in harms way, then how bad should we feel.

I know I know, they are warriors, fighting for all mankind for a brighter tomorrow. Sad to report that's just a bunch of nonsense. Some of us are still in touch with reality.

except most on the right are fighting an ideology. The racists have caught up on how free speech benefits them and they are piggybacking on the right. The left is anti-white, simple. The majority of the right is reactionary to the divisiveness of the Obama admin.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

not to mention it's a stock photo....

faux outrage in an attempt to paint the 'left' as alt - left.... all mental... all of them.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

oh dear that bat with nails is terrifying.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Exactly. I was thinking about mentioning that too.

It's so obviously set up it's ridiculous.

But people that want to believe it, will. It's that simple. They will put zero effort in researching this person or anything else because they don't care about what the truth is one bit. In fact, if he was real and they knew who he was they wouldn't even try and stop it. They'd want him to do it just so they could use it to fester more hate toward others.

In other words, people are not only just being unreasonable, but they are actively trying to increase the insanity as well. Then they all sit back and complain about what a crazy world it is. Well, sure, especially when everyone seems to be doing their own part in making and keeping it that way.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I'd be more impressed/scared if the moron used the right word. Y'know, "there" instead of "their". Much more impressive that way.

Goodness me, they're (not there or their) all beginning to sound alike, aren't they? Left, or right...all too many of 'em seemingly wantin' to get their (not they're or there) violence on.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Painterz

John Hinkley was a nut job who loved Jodie Foster and shot a president...just becuase they do not have a lot of friends does not mean they cannot hurt anyone.

If a white guy posted this about a BLM rally he would be banned from Twitter, the lead story on MSNBC, CNN, ABC and all of the nightly talk shows and in many cities arrested for a hate crime. I hope this pin dick gets a pellet to the balls like the other guy this week.

Yes, but it also doesn't mean he's an 'alleged alt left leader'.

Although INfowars did cover their butts on that one by saying in their leader that he was a 'self proclaimed alt-left leader'.

It's certainly not reason for so many ATS members to be getting their knickers in a twist over it and making bold proclamations about everybody not on the far-right.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well if he brings that to the "rally" & assaults people with it if caught he can join this guy.

Alt-Right icon ‘Based Stickman’ sent to jail — won’t spread his hateful message at San Francisco rally

“Kyle ‘Based Stickman’ Chapman, a 41-year-old Daly City man, could face up to eight years in state prison if convicted of the felony charge of possessing a lead pipe,” The San Francisco Chronicle reports. Chapman was charged with possession of a “leaden stick allegedly used to hit counterprotesters during a pro-President Trump event in Berkeley,” which could carry an enhanced sentence under California law due to his prior felony robbery and grand theft convictions.

www.rawstory.com...

Think of the franchising possibilities, pay per view cell matches between klanazis & anti-facists.
It's a damn goldmine, get Alex Jones on the phone!

Escalation breeds escalation.

K~

edit on 25-8-2017 by aethertek because: kantspel

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
These are the Obama kids.

Cue Nat Geo music, Cue sound link

After 8 years coddled away in moms basement, mom finally had enough and voted Trump. They emerged from their cocoons to a harsh cruel world, on their own with nothing but their communist ideals.
edit on 25-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join