It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Left Leader Vows To “CRUSH SKULLS” With BASEBALL BAT During ‘PATRIOT PRAYER’ Rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I was already pissed off as I read this article so you may be correct.

Maybe I will look back after the rally and say this was wrong, I hope.....

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
We don't know WHAT this moron is, other than a moron. The threats made in the tweet and the claims of his credits range all the way from being true, right through stupid teenage prank and on into alt right reverse psychology. I refuse to pick. He, if he even is a he, is a moron.
Why is it that you seem to have decided exactly where in that entire range of possibilities the truth lays.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I was already pissed off as I read this article so you may be correct.

Maybe I will look back after the rally and say this was wrong, I hope.....

Thankyou for considering my offering. Peace.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
The Alt-Right referred to them as Ctrl-Left until Trump referred to them as Alt-Left.

Now the Alt-Right refers to them as Alt-Left instead of Ctrl-Left.

They need to make up their mind.

I made my mind up long ago, it should be Ctril-Alt-Del-Left. Reset the whiny little nothings back several decades.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wait, how does this work again?

If the "Left" refuses to denounce this guy, that MUST mean they support his cause. They're obviously guilty of "aiding and comforting" this scumbag or "giving him oxygen" or [insert lame CNN comment here] until they do.

What a s*** show.

edit on 25-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: stosh64

Don't bring a nail bat to a gunfight!

Hope this whack job doesnt swing on a ccw holder.

Part of me hopes he does try to swing on someone and he gets his ass blown away.
While I agree that many Nazis need their heads jacked up, I don't think this clown understands that his actions will just fuel the fire.
We need the fire to be put out or it is just going to get worse.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Didn't you see? They deflected to everything under the sun, even going as far as saying he's an alt righty using reverse psychology.

Because somebody this stupid and unhinged can't possibly be a lefty!

Get witz da programz eis.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Dude is watching way too much Walking Dead.

Hopefully he'll be shot dead without much fanfare.

😁

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Calling this guy a leader of anything is seriously overselling him. He just looks like a nutjob (trying to sell some highly overpriced peices of artwork as well). He only has 500 followers on there, which is low for someone that tweets 40 times a day.

Funny enough now, I look through at who actually follows the guy, a whole lot of "pepe the frog". A whole lot of accounts with MAGA in the description, and a whole lot of parody accounts.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Don't bring a nail bat to a gunfight!

Hope this whack job doesnt swing on a ccw holder.

Part of me hopes he does try to swing on someone and he gets his ass blown away.
While I agree that many Nazis need their heads jacked up, I don't think this clown understands that his actions will just fuel the fire.
We need the fire to be put out or it is just going to get worse.

Dude I can't say I disagree? But this is how we have been manipulated. Civil war is inevitable in the USA. Think I am full of snip? Look at our elected officials and how they are behaving. Look at the MSM and what they are promoting.

You are right! The fire needs to be put out!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MisterSpock

The problem is the Patriot Prayer group isn't in any way supremacists or "Nazis." So this is going to be an example of one side showing just how violent they are against a group not at interested in starting a physical fight.

I'm sure some people want to have legitimate protests/gatherings.

I realize my thought process is different than most. My tactic would be to just not have these gatherings. It's essentially fuel, or food. If you get tired of ants ruining your picnic, stop having a picnic.

Their movement would die down as rapidly as it emerged.

I mean this logic is a bit flawed isn't it? Don't bother ants, ant colony dies? When has that ever worked, ever?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You guys sound pretty afraid of this dude. I guess I would be too if every white nationalist rally ended with the white nationalists getting beaten with a nail-studded bat, or god forbid, hit and killed with a vehicle. Thankfully there's a truckload of evidence showing the left doing that, so your fears are well founded (as opposed to merely projection, which someone who wasn't up to speed on the 'truth' might think you're actually demonstrating).

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
You guys sound pretty afraid of this dude. I guess I would be too if every white nationalist rally ended with the white nationalists getting beaten with a nail-studded bat, or god forbid, hit and killed with a vehicle. Thankfully there's a truckload of evidence showing the left doing that, so your fears are well founded (as opposed to merely projection, which someone who wasn't up to speed on the 'truth' might think you're actually demonstrating).

That's your first mistake!

YOU THINK WE ARE AFRAID!!!!!!

edit on 25-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I just heard today that the white supremacists are going to start creating social media accounts. pretending to be on the left and posting things like this to incite violence. It's hard to say if this is that but I say anyone inciting violence on either side needs to be ignored like the tantrum throwing children they are.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The problem is the Patriot Prayer group isn't in any way supremacists or "Nazis." So this is going to be an example of one side showing just how violent they are against a group not at interested in starting a physical fight.

While they may not be per se, they certainly seem to attract them. See ADs responses in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-8-2017 by redtic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I think a better analogy would be ignoring a child throwing a tantrum. They will try their best to get you to react but just keep ignoring them and they will eventually stop. It's obvious the Nazis are trying to start a war and i beg everyone to just ignore their nonsense.
edit on 25-8-2017 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

And if he does walk up to someone and embed a nail in his brain pan, what will you say then?

Well that guy clearly deserved it for being a hater? I have zero tolerance for hate and you should too?

I recall the way this was handled after that moron gunned his car through the crowd in Charlottsville.

Protests should not be allowed to contain violence. There should be no tolerance for violence as a part of protest. Because when you get to that level, people will begin to die.
edit on 25-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Has he EVER called himself "Alt-Left"?

NO?

Then it's a made up label by the alt-right.

Just wanted to clear that UP.

Sounds curiously like the media's own talking points. Now we cannot call Nazis 'Nazis' because they didn't come up with the name.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

who for all we know is a teenage shut-in with pimples buck teeth and no life outside his bedroom,

So..........most of antifa then?

LMAO

9 In 10 Antifa Protesters Still Live in Mom's basement

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

It's obvious the Nazis are trying to start a war and i beg everyone you just ignore their nonsense.

Forgive me, but I beg to differ.

It is obvious that the establishment Feds, and TPTB are trying to start a war.

The "NAZIS" are a made up boogeyman of those in control afraid of losing control

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join