It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: abago71

I've been saying for a long time that Podesta -- or more specifically the Podesta brothers -- are the ones to watch. I read that the Podestas made far more off the Russian uranium dealings than Hillary and the Clinton Foundation, but all the focus has been on Hillary. And even this article refers to "Hillary's State Dept" even though Hillary left the State Dept in January of 2013, and these filings are pertaining to 2013 and 2014 -- after Hillary had resigned.... But Podesta was still an advisor to Obama. Hmmmmmm.....

When the whole ugly truth comes out, the Podestas will be in the thick of it all.

They have their dirty little secrets to protect don't they.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Indeed. Absolutely filthy dirty secrets... as in the pus that infects the mucous that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Oh, boy! This is the Democrat's way when they are about to be exposed.

Remember when the Clinton's filed amended tax returns for the years 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013, and the Clinton Health Access Initiative also conveniently cleaned up it's "oversights" (they "forgot" about those foreign government funds) for 2012 and 2013. Hillary then could declare her candidacy for president without fear she would get investigated for tax evasion and/or fraud.

Clinton Foundation officials refiled five years of tax returns Monday after admitting to errors that covered up millions in government grants and foreign donations.

Article

edit on 26-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Haven't seen this on CNN yet...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I expected to see a post about this by now. I guess everyone quit following it.

John Podesta meets Senate investigators involved in Russia probe

John Podesta, the former chairman of Democrat Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, met Monday afternoon with Senate Intelligence Committee investigators who are looking into Russia's role in the 2016 election.

I haven't found any details yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join