It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacists are not Nazis.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
The Nazis targeted many ethnic groups but they also targeted many white groups as well:

This is a list of victims of Nazism who were noted for their achievements. Many on the lists below were of Jewish origin, although Catholics, Roma and dissidents were also murdered. This list includes people from public life who, owing to their origins, their political or religious convictions, or their sexual orientation, lost their lives as victims of the Nazi regime.

Jews 5.93 million [3]
Ethnic Poles 2.7–3.2 million [4][5][6]
Ukrainian Slavs 3 million [7]
Soviet POWs 2–3 million [8]
Belarusian Slavs 1.5 million [7]
Serbs 300,000–500,000 [9][10]
Disabled 270,000 [11]
Romani 90,000–220,000 [12][13]
Freemasons 80,000–200,000 [14][15]
Slovenes 20,000–25,000 [16]
Homosexuals 5,000–15,000 [17]
Jehovah's
Witnesses 2,500–5,000 [18]
Spanish Republicans 7,000 [19]

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

There's a whole lot of white folks on that list.
when throwing names around as well.

Nazis don't see any of those people as white.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Greven

in partisan politics, an unpopular party will wag the dog using a variety of provocative political manoeverings and machinations to undermine the public favour from the popular party, out of which a momentum can be borne.

Natzees are out to git me! someone save me from all the baddies!

Maybe you would have a point if they weren't carrying Nazi flags, chanting Nazi chants, throwing Nazi salutes, and talking like Nazis.

I don't give a snip.

We see muslims do the same thing with the flag burning,their effigy burning and singing death to America.

All the want to be nazi hunters don't say snip about that now do they.

Spare me the GD selective outrage.

What at all do Muslims have to do with the topic?

Also, pretty sure not all Muslims share that opinion. In fact, the ones I can think of that do this with any regularity are from a country where the U.S. overthrew the democratically elected government after they kicked out a monarch in order to further business interests by the U.K. and where we then sanctioned them for decades once that monarch was kicked out again.
edit on 12Fri, 25 Aug 2017 12:30:09 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NOISE1

There has never been an Aryan race. There has never been a White race in Germany. Americans may see Germans as White people, but Germans never see them as White people. Germany census has never documented an Aryan race or a White race.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOISE1
a reply to: soberbacchus

But if your purpose is to demonstrate it politically and later revoke it's image, you deserve a more permanent testament to your allegiance.

The internet and the ubiquity of cell phone camera's suffices as modern day "branding"

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

This point is THIS.

You don't deny muslims their RIGHTS.

Why the EFF are you trying to make a wag the dog with those same RIGHTS nazis have?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: intrepid

Nazis, white supremacist, kkk, alt right, MRA puke, they're all cut from the same useless soiled cloth.

Differentiating between them is comparing dogpoop to cowdung & deciding which smells sweeter.

K~

Case in point,,,

‘Gonna have to just start killing if I don’t get laid’: Racist gun nut reveals why he plotted mass shooting

www.rawstory.com...

Damn, This one hit all the highlights, though maybe the Milo cut is representative of deeper issues.

K~

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc

Germany never killed people based on race. Jewish is a religion, not a race. Most Jews killed in WW2 were not killed by Germans but by eastern Europeans.

Kind of wrong on all fronts.

The Jewish people are both an ethnicity and religion. Thus "ethnic Jews" who are not religious.

as for the Eastern European bit...Hmmm...what nonsense have you been feeding that brain?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

There are plenty of racists in every race. It's a good thing here in America police is strong to prevent race based murder.

That is nice, I agree.

But the point is "The Nazis" were Aryan Race Germans, that murder other people, even other Germans, because they were not Aryan. Not for any other reason, simply genocide based on race.

And the Hitler Machine killed more White People than any other entity in history.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Some certainly are...so what's your point?

link   

Jewish are not a race anymore than Christians are a race or Muslims are a race. They are religions, not races.

link   

He's a Nazi sympathizer. He keeps blabbing about the census like the holocaust didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Reminds of a few days ago a black man killed two black police officers in Florida to start a race war LMFAO.

link   

There has never been an Aryan race. There has never been a White race in Germany. Americans may see Germans as White people, but Germans never see them as White people. Germany census has never documented an Aryan race or a White race.

You mean other than the Hitler government.

link   

a reply to: Wayfarer

Really never heard of keyboard generals on ATS ?

Hell of a lot of them running around here trying to exterminate another group of people for different beliefs.

Sure I've heard the term before, but I take umbrage with your statement about them 'trying to exterminate another group'. Could you give me an example where a white nationalist or Nazi/Neo-Nazi was killed during a protest?

Could you give me an example of a 'keyboard general/commando' here on ATS actually committing acts of violence against those you say they do?

It seems there is a lot more verifiable evidence to corroborate the awfulness of the aforementioned entities rather than fear-mongering speculation that those they are attacking are going to physically lash back.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Nazis, white supremacist, kkk, alt right, MRA puke, they're all cut from the same useless soiled cloth.

Differentiating between them is comparing dogpoop to cowdung & deciding which smells sweeter.

K~

Case in point,,,

‘Gonna have to just start killing if I don’t get laid’: Racist gun nut reveals why he plotted mass shooting

www.rawstory.com...

Damn, This one hit all the highlights, though maybe the Milo cut is representative of deeper issues.

K~

Rawstory is the Alt Left Alex Jones!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tannerc

No. Wrong. Jewish is both. This was just explained to you. If you're so smart, Google "Ethnic Jew".

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hebrew is an ethnic group, not Jewish. In Israel Hebrew is the official language.

Even so, Hebrew is not a race.
edit on 25-8-2017 by tannerc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I beg to pardon. Can't a black man be a Nazi?

I think we call them gang members...lol

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

But if your purpose is to demonstrate it politically and later revoke it's image, you deserve a more permanent testament to your allegiance.

The internet and the ubiquity of cell phone camera's suffices as modern day "branding"

Yuuuup!

How @YesYoureRacist became the internet's fastest tool to identify white supremacists

mashable.com...

K~

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Americans see Germans as White people. Germans don't see Germans as White people. They don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join