It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacists are not Nazis.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So many Nazi defenders, Nazi apologists, and Nazi revionists in this thread.

This is a prime example of why so many people are so very concerned about what is happening at the moment.

Don't moderate conservatives see how their positions are being subverted by the far-right?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

How typically disingenuous of you when several of us go out of our way with damn near every post to protect your and several others fragility with nuance.

It's noticed and recognized.

Sadly, you don't speak for everyone.

*shrugs*

Last night I was accused of being a racist because I have yet to denounce Trump.

It is just the way of things.

Ypou accused me of being unAMerican because I thought Swastikas should be outlawed as obscene and offensive.

I don't mind Swastikas on private persons or private property etc vs. gov. property.

We should never ban those things..Ditto Confederate flag..good for private property. Never as a symbol of government.

Free expression is important and constitutionally enshrined for good reason...and swastika's et al. is how you spot the a-hole..why make it secret?
edit on 25-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I agree with this to an extent.

However I see it more like inglorious bastards.

You should be allowed to own contraband. And a Swastika is absolutely contraband.

But if your purpose is to demonstrate it politically and later revoke it's image, you deserve a more permanent testament to your allegiance.

edit on 25-8-2017 by NOISE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Did these sad sack scum really think( "white, European, Caucasian", whatever?) people were going to run to embrace their vile beliefs.

Check out what Jason Kessler said in the UTR chat room about using the Confederate flag. That's exactly what they expect to happen. And considering some of the things I've seen since Charlottesville, I don't exactly think he's wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Whether it's an accurate moniker or not, some of these hate groups do call themselves Nazis. Mostly they're just poor white boys with few prospects who blame other people for their suffering instead of taking ownership of their own lives. I personally wouldn't call them Nazis though, except they call themselves that.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

Sigh,

LINK

Google is your friend!

Well that doesn't go to the reference in your wiki source does it.

Nice trick but you failed again.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NOISE1

Germany never killed people based on race. Jewish is a religion, not a race. Most Jews killed in WW2 were not killed by Germans but by eastern Europeans.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

They don't have the numbers to win but they do have enough jacked up numbnutz's to cause plenty of harm to innocent civilians caught in the their cross-hairs or windshields as the case may be.

This needs to be nipped in the bud, ripped root & stem from our body politic before they become even more brazen.

K~

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

in partisan politics, an unpopular party will wag the dog using a variety of provocative political manoeverings and machinations to undermine the public favour from the popular party, out of which a momentum can be borne.

Natzees are out to git me! someone save me from all the baddies!

Maybe you would have a point if they weren't carrying Nazi flags, chanting Nazi chants, throwing Nazi salutes, and talking like Nazis.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: seeker1963

If Aethertek and others who share the same beliefs,,,,,
Read their words, watch the behavior they defend.

Well I accept your hate, gladly, at least I'm not defending nazi scum running down & killing helpless woman.
K~

Signs and symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia may include:
Auditory hallucinations, such as hearing voices
Delusions, such as believing a co-worker wants to poison you
Anxiety
Anger
Emotional distance
Violence
Argumentativeness
Self-important or condescending manner
Suicidal thoughts and behavior

Don't forget:

Clinical Jealousy.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

So many Nazi defenders, Nazi apologists, and Nazi revionists in this thread.

So many keyboard commandos on here acting like the gestapo.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tannerc

Racism isn't about who you kill, it's about them not being the same race as you.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

in partisan politics, an unpopular party will wag the dog using a variety of provocative political manoeverings and machinations to undermine the public favour from the popular party, out of which a momentum can be borne.

Natzees are out to git me! someone save me from all the baddies!

Maybe you would have a point if they weren't carrying Nazi flags, chanting Nazi chants, throwing Nazi salutes, and talking like Nazis.

I don't give a snip.

We see muslims do the same thing with the flag burning,their effigy burning and singing death to America.

All the want to be nazi hunters don't say snip about that now do they.

Spare me the GD selective outrage.
edit on 25-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

In that case English people killed far more. English killed millions of native Americans when they took over America.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Keep nursing all your imagined boo boos.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc

In that case English people killed far more. English killed millions of native Americans when they took over America.

Murder is always murder.

We're speaking about motive. Racism as a motive for murder is what denotes the modern day label Nazi.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So many keyboard commandos on here acting like the gestapo.

I never knew the Gestapo fought tirelessly against Nazism, Fascism, Racism, and those that defend them.

Learn something new every day. Thanks Neo96!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There are plenty of racists in every race. It's a good thing here in America police is strong to prevent race based murder.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Really never heard of keyboard generals on ATS ?

Hell of a lot of them running around here trying to exterminate another group of people for different beliefs.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc

There are plenty of racists in every race. It's a good thing here in America police is strong to prevent race based murder.

That is nice, I agree.

But the point is "The Nazis" were Aryan Race Germans, that murder other people, even other Germans, because they were not Aryan. Not for any other reason, simply genocide based on race.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join