It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacists are not Nazis.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The Nazis didn't consider the Slavs "white". They were extremely racial, down to what they consider a science such as with head measurements of prisoners to further determine even sub race within white people-some not quite white as the rest.

Nicely put by them(/sarc) untermensh and mongrels. They varied from the Japanese, who the nazis reveled their IQ, which Japanese scored highly on. Read on what they said about the Slavs and Jewish people as an example of their thinking in Mein Kampf-ie how they didn't use toilets, were backward in societal behavior,etc. Slavs also stood in the path of land in which Nazis wanted for the white "race".

They considered the US filled with mongrels due to it's multi cultural background.

Meanwhile the US at the time didn't consider Slavs, Italians, the Irish etc., even Germans, white until the 1940s.

It all boils down to semantics. IMO it's why you say Neo-Nazi for WN, Aryan Nations and NS.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tannerc

Do you have proof of your claim? Let's start there.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If you want to be specific the Nazis were Aryan nationalists. They want to breed and preserve the Aryan race.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I am Native American (Ojibwe). If our culture knew what was going to happen given the state of things we would have not allow Europeans to take over our society. Modern day alt right people seem so self righteous and entitled to a land that was stolen from us Indians. GO HOME AND leave us people alone. The only thing you people brought to us was small pox and Indian residential school.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
White Supremacists are not Nazis? They only share the same hate and go to the same rallies? Stop the f-tard nonsense.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Nazis show up at White Supremacy rallies? I didn't know they made it out of 1940s.... I must be a ftard cause I never knew that. Since you're so smart.. would you inform us on how Japan and reconstructed Ottoman Empire must feel about this? Are they not allies anymore? I could of sworn they are...

I hate Nazis cause they love siding with japs and muslims while declaring war on every white nation. THOSE RACIST!

Try to keep up, buddy.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Iostsheep

Good job... in your entire post you said 5 solid words of truth surrounded by total bullsh*t.

Go march with the White Nationalists and while screaming about Jews and flashing swastikas you can share with them your theories on Nazis.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FenderTwin

and running water.. and better houses.. and internet you're using.. the computer you're using.. clothes on your back.. electricity..

Jay'sus Charist, yew dumber den ah thawt. ahert. ahert. and dat aint sayn much! ahert.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc

I beg to pardon. Can't a black man be a Nazi?

Apparently they can:

Wikipedia on Free Arabian Legion

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
baloney.....I would go so far as to say ALL of BLM are BLACK SUPREMACISTS......and some of the WORST kind of racists out there.......a reply to: windword

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Nikola014

Hitler may not have been a true Aryan, but it's a completely idiotic "point" to say that one of the founders of the Nazi party was not a true Nazi.

For some reason, certain members persist in wanting to interchange the terms Aryan and Nazi at will, and ignore the fact that not all Nazis were Aryans, and not all Aryans were, or are, Nazis.

Just to be clear here:
Ar·y·an
[ˈerēən, ˈärēən]
ADJECTIVE
relating to or denoting a people speaking an Indo-European language who invaded northern India in the 2nd millennium bc, displacing the Dravidian and other aboriginal peoples.
NOUN
a member of the ancient Aryan people.

just saying.......

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Nazis were Aryan nationalists. The movie Conan explains the sons of Aryas, or Aryans.

conan.wikia.com...

edit on 27-8-2017 by tannerc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
here's a dark skinned Nazi

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
Germany census has never ever documented people by race. On the contrary, English speaking countries like Britain, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, America has always documented people by race. So who are the racists? Germans or English? You be the judge.

www.indexmundi.com...

you can't poasibly be f'ING serious with this idiotic BS nonsense. Are you... are you seriously trying to claim that Nazis weren't racist just because they didn't have "white" listed on the census? Because that's legitimately one of the dumbest, most ignorant arguments I have ever come across.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
baloney.....I would go so far as to say ALL of BLM are BLACK SUPREMACISTS......and some of the WORST kind of racists out there.......a reply to: windword

Then you're an uninformed moron.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah most of us already knew that, other white supramacist groups are not above killing other white ppl, until recently Catholics, they still would like to get their hands on White ppl of European ancestry who self described themselves as Jews.
Further they just had a shift in policy with their " Unite The Right" marches.
Disclaimer: yes I know that in no way should include those who thought of themselves as "Right" who never associated themselves with Nazis or white supremicist, but it wasn't I or fake news who tried to muddy the waters it was. They.
edit on 28-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Documenting race on census is just about the most racist thing a government does in my opinion. It is systematic state racism. People should not be divided by race. There is 1 race. The human race.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Last account was fully hacked/jacked..this one is buttoned down on privacy/anonymity. Plan on keeping it that way, so apologies, but letting you know previous name would tell whoever jacked my account who I am...email etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join