It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacists are not Nazis.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Kali74

Killed more people than the nazis.

abort73.com...

Killed more blacks than white supremacists.

Enough already...pick an abortion thread..You always retreat to that..

Abortion murdered more people than John Wayne Gacy! So leave him alone!

So enlighten us.

What was your old username on ATS?
Oopsie?
edit on 25-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

That's right.

I forgot baby lives don't matter.

Only fictitious wag the dog boogieman matter because the echo chamber still can't own up to their election loss.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

a reply to: Kali74

I'm only trying to preserve my culture of multiculturalism.

Then someone is doing a TERRIBLE job.

Between all the ethnic specific areas across the country.

Between the little tokyos,little saigons,little chinas, african american neighborhoods, hispanic neighbor hoods.

This nation has been self segregating for decades.

Is it self segregating or self survival when so many minority members of our society are met with burning crosses or swastikas in their front yard when they dare to relocate to a majority "white" neighborhood?

Oh & since I'm Italian/Irish lets not leave out the little Italy or majority Irish (south B!) neighborhoods shall we.
Especially since at one time both were considered non-white at various times in the nation.

K~
K~

Wow, I don't live in the US so I was completely unaware of this being a problem. Do you have statistics on how often this happens. This seems like a real conspiracy as I have many american channels on my tv up in the Great White North but I don't think I've actually seen a report on somebody burning crosses on other peoples lawns. I think I may have seen something about swastikas being painted on a school or something like that but it turned out to be a bunch of black kids trying to rile up the neighborhood. Kids these days amirite! But seriously I would love to see the statistics on how prevalent this despicable act is.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Since the gang is all here...Quick 'racism' question:

Which of these two shirts are more racist?

A.

B.

C. Both Are NOT Racist

D. Both Are EQUALLY Racist

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I think it's mostly an aesthetic thing. Are you familiar with Hitler's architects? Look at the buildings designed by Paul Troost and after his death, Albert Speer.

Troost's designs in particular were all neoclassical which could be said for many of the government buildings here in the US too, particularly those in Washington, D.C. It's all grand construction with huge columns and pediments. We also use a lot of heraldic eagles here in the US with a common influence from the Romans.

The Nazi uniforms were a product of Hugo Boss's fashion house by the way.

Hitler and the Nazis had these dreams of building an entirely new civilization. Being a part of the Western World, when they would think of great civilizations to draw inspiration from, they naturally looked to the Romans and Greeks. Speer had this concept that any truly great civilization should leave behind grand ruins like the Romans, that would still be appreciated thousands of years into the future.

Take the use of the swastika. A trend apparently started with Schliemann finding "hooked crosses" in the ruins of Troy. For some time the swastika became a popular symbol around Europe and into America. If you look around, you'll even find a swastika pendent released by Coca-Cola. The swastika is one of the oldest and most widespread symbols of humanity. Why? Because it's aesthetically pleasing sans Nazis ruining it for everyone. The Nazis incorporated it into their completely made up hodgepodge "mythology." (as opposed to more traditional mythology made up over centuries). For them it symbolized some link to their made up ancient Nordic super race from Thule (as a Norse equivalent to Atlantis or literally Atlantis).

But really, it seems to me that a lot of these decisions came down to "it looks cool."

To your point about the "Roman salute." This is another mess. You show a picture from a movie. There's no existing description of the actual Roman salute in surviving text nor do does any surviving art depict anything quite like what is taken now to be a "Roman salute."

The belief however that this salute was *the* salute Romans would have used starts in the 18th century. It's really a modern invention. It's akin, I guess, to this whole "face of Jesus" thing but not really because there's not even a historical precedent before the 18th century. A guy pretty much declared it to be a Roman salute and people copied him and then it became a popular misconception. Like a lot of other Nazi bulls#, they were more concerned with optics and creating their own completely bogus national myths than real history.

So you don't have to worry that anyone is being deprived of the "Roman salute" (which is actually outlawed in a number of countries) because it's all bull# anyway. There's no neo-Romans who are throwing up "Roman salutes" to honor their Roman heritage. The only people doing that are showing their affinity for/allegiance to the Nazis/Nazism.

Look it up if you don't believe me.
edit on 2017-8-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Obviously, that's a trick question.

We all know the most racist one says ALL Lives Matter.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

D

All lives matter.

Now I will sit back drinking a beer watching all the nasty comments from those who believe differently than me!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If you have a superiority complex, you believe that you are better, cleverer, or more important than other people.

dictionary.cambridge.org...

Nazis are demagogued for it.

Nazi haters revel in it.

Awwww....Poor,poor, persecuted, picked on NAZI's!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Obviously, that's a trick question.

We all know the most racist one says ALL Lives Matter.

The issue is projection. No matter what side of racist read it, they read "x lives MATTER(most)".

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Obviously A is white supremacist hate speech and should be burned like a cross then the manufacture should be put out of business and all the proceeds should be used for reparations of the civil war.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

D

All lives matter.

Correct.

I think BLM's issue was assuming white supremacists had the brain power to understand what they were saying amongst a string of horrific shootings by police where black people were treated as disposable lives.

Maybe if they named their movement BLMT (Black Lives Matter Too)...the low IQ tards would have understood that saying that Black Lives Matter is not in any way the same as saying White lives don't?

What kind of failed education leads people to confuse the two?

Do Black Lives Matter? YES
Do White Lives Matter? YES

Not mutually exclusive...dimwits..

Seeing as Black folks were getting shot for not turning on their turn signal or coming to a complete stop...I don't begrudge African Americans having a movement to remind folks they matter.

It is like a bunch of people showing up at a Breast Cancer Awareness rally angrily screaming...ALL CANCER MATTERS!

It's embarrassing the level of stupid some people are in this country.

edit on 25-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

America stepped on them once & we'll do it again if need be, stepping on nazis is kinda our thing.

By stepping on them do you mean taking their brightest minds and clearing their dirty names so they can work for America?

I'm starting to think you are a nazi sympathizer.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Ha...

Good catch.

(I think I could probably narrow it down to 2 or 3 possibilities.) Nvm, I think I can narrow it down to one..

edit on 8/25/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargamel

Here you can read a book about it or there's always google.

Hate Thy Neighbor Move-In Violence and the Persistence of Racial Segregation in American Housing

nyupress.org...

K~

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I'm starting to think you are a nazi sympathizer.

Lot of those running around.

Considering our entire space program was built by them, and other technology we currently use.
edit on 25-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Zing! I hate Nazi's as much as the next person, but you're absolutely right, American technological dominance is literally built off the backs of the Nazi's we smuggled out of post-war Germany before the Russians came in and killed/turned them for themselves.

link   

If we look at them both without context I would say they're equal.

If we look at them in context the first one is more racist.

link   
I love you all.

Peace, love, unity, compromise and forgiveness.

Except if you're a human, eww..

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't think either "Black Lives Matter" or "White Lives Matter" is racist.

Racism, to me, means hateful treatment of individuals because of a belief that that their race makes them inferior.

However, what can be said is that both "White Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter" are merely derivative and in reaction to BLM. Rather childish at best.

I'd put more faith in the second if I saw those who chant it at least as concerned about discrimination as they are apparent equity.

Further, both of these are said, at this point in time, in an attempt to denigrate the BLM movement, and that urge, in many ways is a racist one, in my opinion.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Gramma

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's a straw man argument.

The nazis might have had a much more narrow version of "whiteness" in the 30's and 40's, but the nazis were not the only game in town. Other white supremacists groups, even with broader definitions of what it means to be "white", still believed in the core tenet of white supremacy: the enslavement, subjugation, and/or extermination of entire ethnic groups deemed "subhuman" or unfit to live.

Whether or not the definition of "subhuman" extended to other white and European groups is irrelevant. The entire white supremacist ideology is based on irrational, illogical B.S., myths, and untruths, so trying to apply any level of reason to the whole movement is futile.

In modern day Nazi/white supremacy, the concept of "pan-Aryanism" is the most popular and prevalent, dominant ideology in practice. Nowadays, the belief that all Europeans are superior to everyone else is what guides them. They have simply expanded the swastika to cover more of Europe, but the idea across European ethnic groups that they are currently united under is the same: exterminate, enslave, expell, oppress, and segregate any person whose ancestry comes from outside Europe.

That makes them very much cut from the same white pointy hooded cloth, and also puts them in the same degenerate camp that religious and political extremists who commit acts of mass murder in the name of their god or ideology. Basically, the camp of people who chose to be scumbags.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join