It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacists are not Nazis.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: seeker1963

So what you're saying is, "Yes. I believe Muslim American extremists are not protected by the Constitution but white extremists are."

Bet if I say "Build the WALL" you will be offended?

I won't be offended. I will however think you're an idiot for supporting a multi-billion dollar monument to futility.

Is that what I said, or is that how your mind interpreted what I said?

Yes, words have meanings.

Who's the idiot?

edit on 25-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Kali74

Killed more people than the nazis.

abort73.com...

Killed more blacks than white supremacists.

rtl.org...

That's called calling it like it is.

It's called changing the subject because you're drowning.

link   
Nazis killed anyone who didn't fall in line. I can't believe there are Christians rubbing elbows with Nazis. Nazis killed Jehovah witnesses and their own family members if they didn't tow the Nazi line.

link   

originally posted by: tannerc
a reply to: NOISE1

Jewish has never been an ethnic group or a race. Hebrew is an ethnic group. Not all Jews are white people. There are plenty of Ethiopian Jews and Chinese Jews.

Ethnoreligious group:

an ethnic group whose members are also unified by a common religious background.

en.wikipedia.org...

also known as the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group[11] and nation[12][13][14] originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the Ancient Near East.

I'm done being your teacher. Last try.
edit on 25-8-2017 by NOISE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: xuenchen

And the Hitler Machine killed more White People than any other entity in history.

I think Stalin killed more. The Chinese hold the biggest prize by killing their own in the neighborhood of 100 million during their entrance to the industrial age.

During WWII it is hard to say who was the worst offender...Germany or Japan...both were extremely brutal in their own ways.

Stalin maybe.

But the Soviet Union suffered lots of military deaths from "Germans" in WW2.

Yes China and don't forget Vietnam.

But they're not "Whites".

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Negative.

Here's why: one, it's already been "established" and "proven" that the right doesn't have extremists, because the only extremists on the right are either government plants or leftist plants; two, because the Nazi party was defeated 70ish years ago (math is hard) that means that obviously any attempt to call anybody a Nazi is simple fearmongering and boogeyman manufacturing, rather than people simply using an incorrect term to describe white supremacists, white nationalists (and I don't mean patriots that happen to be white....just like nobody else means patriots who happen to be white), neo-Nazis, etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Wiki is not correct. Jewish is not an ethnic group. I happen to be a Chinese Jew. Jewish people don't have a common culture or language. Only Hebrews do. But not every Hebrew is a Jew. Hebrews can be Christians or Muslims or any other religion.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Jewish has never been an ethnic group or a race. Hebrew is an ethnic group. Not all Jews are white people. There are plenty of Ethiopian Jews and Chinese Jews.

The Nazis considered Jewish a race which is surely the relavent point.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

How do you figure there ?

Eugenics was preferred by NAZIS.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD is eugenics.

Same end as a gas chamber.

Human beings are murdered.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Jewish and Christians are two religious groups in Germany. They are not races. Germany census has never documented races.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tannerc

Being Chinese Jew doesn't mean you're an ethnic Jew.

Denying there is "ethnic jew" is racism. There is also ethnic jew, just because you are Chinese doesn't mean there isn't original Jew, there IS.

Jewish means both religion and race, but you're ignorant saying one cannot be both.
edit on 25-8-2017 by NOISE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: tannerc

You two Gems are really something !!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No, there is no ethnic Jews. Never has been one. By your logic Christians and Muslims are ethnic groups. Not so.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Do you realize how many of us in the middle are disgusted with you extremists from both sides?

Posting pepe memes & defending nazi scum is NOT mainstream America.

Like I said, those frog butts can make you loopy.

K~

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Jewish and Christians are two religious groups in Germany. They are not races. Germany census has never documented races.

What is or isn't recorded in a census in no way changes that the Nazis considered Jewish to be a race.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

There has never been a White people social group in Germany, and there likely won't ever been one. No census in Germany ever documents White people. There is no word for White people in Germany, ever.

BwaaaaHaHaHa

link   

Nazis never considered Jewish people as a race.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Talk about conflating.

By the way, NAZI groups still exist. Not under the command of Hitler so it is a different ball of wax but wax nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Do you realize how many of us in the middle are disgusted with you extremists from both sides?

Posting pepe memes & defending nazi scum is NOT mainstream America.

Like I said, those frog butts can make you loopy.

K~

Posting hateful statements towards those you oppose makes you better? lmao

Those of you on both sides who plug into the idiot box for your knowledge are being led by the nose....
edit on 25-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Nazis killed anyone who didn't fall in line. I can't believe there are Christians rubbing elbows with Nazis. Nazis killed Jehovah witnesses and their own family members if they didn't tow the Nazi line.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid !!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join