It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Programmed Sirhan Sirhan to Kill RFK?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It is widely believed that Sirhan Sirhan acted alone and was one of those "crazed gunmen" that the government tries to sell us. But the shots from Sirhan came from the front and from several feet away while the fatal headshot came from behind at point blank range....so my questions are:

1. Who programmed Sirhan Sirhan to kill Bobby Kennedy (or attempt to) and why? (he was obviously hypnotized)
2. Who was the one that shot the fatal head shot from behind?

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It must have been Teddy Kennedy.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
77.....why don't you add something interesting to this instead of your feeble attempt at humor. You are still on me about the Chappaquidick thread from a month ago? Let it go man....If you disagree with me on the Chappaquidick thing then fine...this is a forum for debates and differing view points....so again, get over it and move on. You disagree with me...so what?

I think the mods should delete your last post and if you have nothing of value to add to this thread, then move on to something else....

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
77.....why don't you add something interesting to this instead of your feeble attempt at humor. You are still on me about the Chappaquidick thread from a month ago? Let it go man....If you disagree with me on the Chappaquidick thing then fine...this is a forum for debates and differing view points....so again, get over it and move on. You disagree with me...so what?

I think the mods should delete your last post and if you have nothing of value to add to this thread, then move on to something else....

Based on a majority of his posts, I think that Djohnsto77 is only capable of short, uzi-like outbursts of nonsense. Where do threads go to die you ask, look no further than Djohnsto77's "post reply" button.

Peace

p.s. Mods, if I broke forum rules with this post, then I accept whatever
punishment that you deem necessary. No hard feelings.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
as usual, the government has to make it look like a lone nut did it, because if theres more than one person, then you have the chance for a leak of information, and someone could potentially find out about it....thats why when these lone nuts asassinations occur, the government can't be held responsable for trying to stop it ahead of time.....

anyways, RFK thought that maybe if he was elected president, he would be able to reveal the secrets of what happened with his brothers asassination in 1963...

two nights after he said this, he was shot by sirhan sirhan from the front, but also he was shot from the back of the head, at point blank range as the autopsy proves..

many belive the fatal shot from behind came from right wing rent a cop Thane Eugene Cesar, who was a security officer there that night,...also the fatal bullet was never linked to sirhans gun...this however was dismissed with "hey, they saw sirhan do it, didn't they?"

sirhan later admitted he must have particiapted in the shooting, but has no memory of doing it...many witnesses to the arrest of sirhan say he was in some sort of trance like state before and after the shooting

other evidence pointing to a conspiracy...
-sirhans gun only held 8 bullets, yet are reports and evidence of no less than 10 gun shots at the scene

-and who is the girl in the polka dotted dress?....after the shooting, witness Sandra Serrano said that a girl in a polka dot dress came running down the stairs saying "we shot him, we shot sennator kennedy"...or something along those lines....this girl was also seen with Sirhan right before the attack whispering something in his ear

-after corroborating the polka dot dress lady story...officer Pauk Sharaga put out an APB for the girl in the dress...it was quickly cancelled and the officers notes disapeared

-hypnotist William J. Bryan Jr, who supposeadly worked for the CIA bragged about hypnotizing Sirhan after the assasination

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

many belive the fatal shot from behind came from right wing rent a cop Thane Eugene Cesar, who was a security officer there that night

Ungoliath.....thanks for the info. I'm going to look into this guy Cesar. Peace!!

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here's some info on Thane Eugene Cesar.....a supposed "body guard" for RFK:

Senator Kennedy ended his speech with "It's on to Chicago and let's win there!" as the ballroom crowded erupted in a thunderous ovation. He turned from the podium and headed for what was to be a mid-night press conference. His route there would take him through the kitchen pantry. The scene of glee and triumph would quickly turn into a nightmare of frenzy, horror and disbelief.

Waiting in the kitchen pantry area was a 21 year old ex-Palestinian refugee, Sirhan Sirhan, who had wandered around the Ambassador for several hours that evening. In his possession was a .22 caliber pistol. As the Senator made his way through the crowded pantry, Sirhan nudged his way past several people waiting to greet the victorious candidate to within about 6 feet of him. He shouted "Kennedy, you son-of-a-bitch" and proceeded to draw the gun and start firing. He was immediately wrestled away from his target and pulled onto a kitchen steam table by several men. This happened, according to the closest witness to the shooting and one of the men, hotel maitr d' Karl Ueker, before Sirhan had fired the weapon for the third time. The gun was an 8-shooter and Sirhan eventually emptied it before it could be dislodged from his grip.

Meanwhile, Kennedy had fallen or been pulled away from Sirhan after the first shot. He ended up on his back, several feet away from where the battle to detain Sirhan was taking place. His head began to bleed profusely immediately . Trailing him when the shooting started was Ace Security Guard Thane Eugene Cesar, one of three Ace guards who had been hired for Ambassador security that evening. Los Angeles Police Department had no presence whatsoever at the Ambassador until after Kennedy was shot. (Secret Service protection for candidates was still not a federal requirement. In fact, this shooting finally brought such a law into effect.)

Cesar fell back with Kennedy, but not before pulling his gun and according to a witness, firing back at Sirhan, hitting Kennedy in the process. LAPD never investigated this possibility. It also never investigated Cesar's background and ties to organized crime figures, as well as his supposed hate of RFK. Cesar's tie was actually yanked from his neck by Kennedy as he fell, and it lay next to the wounded candidate on the pantry floor. For some reason, RFK had grabbed the tie as he fell. Was it a defensive move or just coincidence?

I'm still curious if anyone has any info on who or what organization was involved in the mind control that caused the hypnotized Sirhan Sirhan to become the patsy in this assassination.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
most likley the CIA...they had been experiencing with mind control for years before hand with '___' and hypnosis...the project was called MK Ultra

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

most likley the CIA...they had been experiencing with mind control for years before hand with '___' and hypnosis...the project was called MK Ultra

I'm a little familiar with MK Ultra....one of the many disgusting things the USA has in its closet......maybe everyone that's still alive that was involved in MK Ultra should be shot up with '___' and programmed to shoot each other......sounds like a reasonable penalty and would make a great reality TV show to watch...or maybe Pay per View Special.....

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
indeed,.... MK Ultra was one of the many many offenses of the united states government....a waste of millions and millions of tax dollars....most of the documents surrounding this horrid affair were shredded under the orders of former CIA director, Richard Helm...

the documents that did survive admitted to the affair..they also told of many people who died or committed suicide as a direct result of the druggings

the CIA had much larger plans though than just testing the drug on some poor saps.....they ordered 30 million doses from the Sandoz Pharmaceutic company, the ones who had invented it after WW II, but the company refused....

when they refused the CIA got the Eli Lilly Company to crack the recipie and fill their orders for them....

the rest is pure specualtion as to what the intentions of the CIA were....they could have wanted to control people with the drug and thought the plan backfired when the youth became rebellious....or they could have known exactly what they were doing, and drugged the youth out so much as to create a political apathy in the youth of the nation......

this is just specualtion though...what isn't specualtion is that the CIA invented the drug and the MK Ultra program based off the Nazis sick experiments with mind control and they drugged a myriad of people while experiemetning in mind control...wasted tons of money, and directly or indirectly killed people in the process

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

the CIA had much larger plans though than just testing the drug on some poor saps.....they ordered 30 million doses from the Sandoz Pharmaceutic company, the ones who had invented it after WW II, but the company refused....

What drug are you referring to?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freudling

What drug are you referring to?

'___'

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, they must have had an rather sophisticated '___', cause that stuff can make you a vegetable: dysfunctional.

Also, if indeed the autopsy is correct, and RFK was shot in the back of the head with powder burns, the obvious killer was his rent-a-guard. The thing I don't understand is why RFK "walked right into it"? If it were me, I would have been checking out the place, secretly got police to monitor and set up some camera sites in case anything should happen to me. That is what makes politicians like RFK just another cowboy. If Politicians like RFK and the like want to go up against these guys, they are going to have to be a little more careful.

A related note on the Kennedy's. I am connected with a company who is going to book Madeline Albright to speak at a conference in Europe in X city. The company has booked Gore and Robert Kennedy Junior, who came up here to speak. I edited the letter to Madeline and the person in charge spoke with Gore and Kennedy jr. for about 1 hour each. He said Kennedy jr. was different than the rest of the Politicians who have come here: he kept warning them about some American food company who wanted to buy out many places in central Europe. My guy said nobody was really listening to him, but he kept on about how this company was breaking employment and other laws left right and center. Perhaps it does run in the family about being a good guy.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Three dead Kennedy's, and they haven't even pointed the finger themselves.

I am literally room-mate of someone who is a Kennedy, and 'getting to the bottom of it', well couldn't be further from her mind.

Leading me to of course assume secrecy, which in this case I feel is reasonable. They all come out looking like martyrs, and all coming from one family doesn't make me buy the righteous act.

Joseph Kennedy made millions from prohibition, maybe he had to 'pay back', but I can't claim to understand completely who would ask him to give up his 'first born son'.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

SIRHAN SIRHAN: A TRUE "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE"
by Lawrence Teeter
Attorney for Sirhan Sirhan

Sirhan Sirhan was wrongfully convicted of the June 5, 1968 assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy ("RFK"). Sirhan was a true "Manchurian Candidate." He was programmed through hypnosis to fire shots in the presence of Senator Kennedy without knowing what he was doing and without being able to recall or explain his actions or the programming process. Operatives connected with the CIA's MKULTRA program and Operation Artichoke could well have accomplished this remarkable instance of life imitating film. What follows is a discussion of evidence demonstrating Sirhan's status as a true "Manchurian Candidate" and a discussion of why this exonerating information did not come out at trial.

source: www.reopenrfkassassinationcase.com...

Interesting stuff. I never heard of "Operation Artichoke" before. Going to have to look into that one....meanwhile, some interesting stuff on the above source regarding why it was done and Sirhan Sirhan's involvement with MKULTRA!

I have represented Sirhan since 1994 in ongoing state and federal habeas corpus proceedings challenging his conviction along with efforts to obtain his release on parole. Sirhan Sirhan is innocent. He did not shoot Robert F. Kennedy, and he was set up to appear to be guilty. His trial was a show trial designed to cover up the vast right-wing conspiracy which staged what amounted to the forcible installation of a Republican president in 1968. Richard Nixon's presidency became possible because of the RFK assassination. It is generally agreed that but for his assassination, Senator Robert F. Kennedy would have won the Democratic Party nomination and would have defeated Richard Nixon in the general election. Senator Kennedy had promised to end the Vietnam war if elected to the presidency. The anti-war movement had forced President Johnson to withdraw as a candidate for reelection, and Johnson's Vice-President, Hubert Humphrey, almost defeated Nixon after the assassination once he began to distance himself from Johnson's pro-war policies. Once he was elected, Nixon escalated and expanded the war into other countries.

I have always believed Nixon was involved in Bobby's assassination as well as JFK's!!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
RFK stood in the way of Nelson Rockefeller becoming President. There was a plan by the CFR to get him in the white house and while it was thwarted utlimately killing RFK was aprt of that plan.

The CIA certainly had experiments with "Manchurian Candidate" type killers, but also entities like th Tavistock Institute and other private enterprises were involved in developing these guys. Zangara was probably the first publicly known of these guys and the list goes on with Oswald, Chapman, Sirhan, Hinckley, and the Manson crew. Sirhan also had connections to the Manson family, as they were both involved in the Satanic church organizations that were sprouting up in California. Of course the template for these churches were developed by Crowley an MI6 agent and Anton La Vey who also had intelligence connections.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Robert Kennedy was in Richard Nixon's way, just like his brother JFK was. I think whoever wanted Nixon in power had it done. Bush and friends? Didn't Haig say that Nixon hinted at JFK's death. And when it was time for Nixon to step down as president, it was George Bush who told him it was time. The next day, Nixon retired. CIA is who killed the Kennedys.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Not an article solely about RFK's assassination, but Here

William Jennings Bryan (decendant of the famous one) was a hypnotist who worked with the CIA and was famously a consultant on the film version of The Manchurian Candidate. His name was found in Sirhan's infamous notebook on several pages, and allegedly after the killing he boasted that he was the one who programmed him. He's the answer to "who programmed Sirhan Sirhan". Now as to why and who he was working for, one can only assume that it was his long-time buddy the CIA.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have always believed that Bush was behind it. It has been established that he worked for the CIA in 1963 before the JFK assasination. Bush has been connected to both the Kennedy assasinations and the attempt on Reagan.

As a side note, the CIA did not invent '___', it was Albert Hoffman who worked for Sandoz at the time. Remember the infamous bicycle ride?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The CIA was and is involved with a combination of brainwashing and hypnotism for years.
On command, who ever the subject happens to be, all they have to do is issue the "cue" and the person goes out and kills the victim. This has been around for a long time- its not new.
I dont know exactly who's brainchild it was, but it goes back a long time.

Is it any wonder we have so many zombies walking around? Perhaps victims of the CIA?

They dont use drugs. They dont have to. All they need are highly receptible and sensitive people and they are off and running.

Wonder what happened to certain people who seemed to dissapear?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join