It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senate Wants To Label WikiLeaks A “Non-State Hostile Intelligence Service”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: 727Sky

free society

truth and justice

You can't be serious?

Please, describe me a time & place anywhere on this planet where those things existed concurrently, or consistently individually for that matter.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your sentiment, but it's doomsville all the way. It is the death of an empire after all.

I grew up believing in truth, justice, and the American way... I even fought a war because I believed that crap... So yes call me a dummy

You are far from a dummy, to start with dummies do not learn from their mistakes.

As far as the OP goes, the saying "don't steal, the government doesn't like competition" comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: 727Sky

free society

truth and justice

You can't be serious?

Please, describe me a time & place anywhere on this planet where those things existed concurrently, or consistently individually for that matter.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your sentiment, but it's doomsville all the way. It is the death of an empire after all.

I grew up believing in truth, justice, and the American way... I even fought a war because I believed that crap... So yes call me a dummy

You are far from a dummy, to start with dummies do not learn from their mistakes.

As far as the OP goes, the saying "don't steal, the government doesn't like competition" comes to mind.

There is the give ! " Truth Justice and the American Way " was the catch cry that went global ... the dawn of the information Age !! ???

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Collectively the more information available to us as a whole the dumber we become, irony at its finest.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Sessions is involved, figures. When is the swamp rat going to be drained? Looks like he's pandering now.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

That's great likeness, they must all be hillbillies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join