It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Kessler, a Leftwing infiltrated Provocateur and what his goals are.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
#LOL

The intel services are full of agent provocateurs, too. Kinda funny to see you ignoring that angle completely.

edit on 25-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
#LOL

The intel services are full of agent provocateurs, too. Kinda funny to see you ignoring that angle completely.

The "Agencies" are chock full of Left Over operatives.

The last Administration had plenty of time to set their own "Operation Gladio" in motion "just in case".

Well that "just in case" happened.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All kinds of political movements are infiltrated, that's a no-brainer.

I'm not sure anything of that has something to do with the last administration only, but more with the so called deep-state operatives of the MIC.

Ya know... the "Human Domain" and all that nonsense of CONUS Base operations.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The fact that he committed murder, makes him a right winger like the anti christ trump. War in the US is part of the big plan of the right wingers. First they got all the wealth in 2008 to committing us to war into perpetuity. And turning southerners into opioid addicts so they won't see.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
A self indicted provocateur and the Lefties still deny the truth, just like their Fake News.

The Left demands their Fake News and they get fed accordingly.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
aa reply to: TinfoilTP

It's threads like these that keep us updated on the direction lying right wingers are going today with psycho president.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

'Unite The Right' is not/was not a group, it was a demonstration of various Alt-right groups synthesising for a show of "Unity"

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
The fact that he committed murder, makes him a right winger like the anti christ trump. War in the US is part of the big plan of the right wingers. First they got all the wealth in 2008 to committing us to war into perpetuity. And turning southerners into opioid addicts so they won't see.

Who did he murder ?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
When you organize murderers and human haters, someone is going to die. And she did. Hitler never directly put people in ovens.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

When you organize murderers and human haters, someone is going to die. And she did. Hitler never directly put people in ovens.

Who is the "She" you speak of ?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Light bulbs are wasted on you.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Light bulbs are wasted on you.

I use power saving efficiency.

L.E.D.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Is that like funding radical people with money, weapons, and training to kill other radical people? Only to find those you trained now are using those guns, training, and money against you. Hmmmm.... A recently former president didn't directly order those killed either, but did organize those that did. After all, community organizing was what he was best known for in his career, from what I hear.

edit on 8/25/2017 by Krakatoa because: punctuation

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's always a good idea to examine closely, those who the media present as leaders of one group / movement or another, as they are usually not what they are made out to be. In other words, a construct, promoted from obscurity.....a bit like Obama really!

An example of this seems to be a certain Mr. Barker, a KKK "leader" from North Carolina. Some of the press seem to be promoting him as THE leader of the KKK. Soon as they got a Latino / Negro woman to interview him, with the mandatory racist views expressed by him, especially mentioning Jews, it was obvious it was all a setup.
Lo and behold, I then came across an article stating that he's known locally as being a likely FBI informant, with a criminal charge hanging over him. What better person for the media to promote as the Boss and representative of the entire KKK.
On one UK media site, where I twice mentioned his FBI informant status, my comments were immediately moved to the moderator bin, never to be seen again. Censorship at it's finest.

I view this guy Kessler the same way.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Obama cooked people in ovens and poisoned their children? Oh wait, the right wingers already poisoned the Black children in Flint.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Obama cooked people in ovens and poisoned their children? Oh wait, the right wingers already poisoned the Black children in Flint.

I would consider providing weapons to the Mexican drug cartels assisting in the poisoning of children, yes. And, I do think that beheadings and executions by flamethrower happening in the Middle east also constitute gross violations of the human species. Each of which was actively funded and supported by that same president.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Aren't we in a war on drugs? Collateral damage in wars. Right wingers started the war on drugs.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Now since you seem to not be able to defend the actions of one man (as you accused one man previously) given specific similarities in their behaviors. They are each reprehensible IMO. However, instead of agreeing that both are beyond reproach, your rhetoric is expanded to include a broad brush. I see, that is called deflection. I would like to address specifics, not broad categorizations please.

So tell me, how has the previous president's action regarding funding terrorist organizations around the world considered a successful policy that has not had the effect of killing innocent men, women, and children. I would like to know how that is justified by you, personally.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't believe a word from you and vice versa. Leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I don't believe a word from you and vice versa. Leave it at that.

So you do not believe that the previous administration funded the fighters in Syria and other areas in the Middle east with money and weapons to fight the "bad guys", only to find out they are all the same.Now those same wepons and training are turned against us in the west.

Or that the delivery of military grade weapons to the drug cartels in MExico (all documented by the way) has resulted in those cartels becoming stronger and enhanced their ability to ship drugs into our country to be sold to school children. Which is the equivalent of poison in my book.

Yeah, I guess "see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil" is a lifestyle for some. Not for me. I think it is all disgusting, regardless of political affiliation. I am sorry you cannot realize that yourself.

shame

<< 1    3  4 >>

join