It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is Very Wrong On This.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Good. One of my biggest disapointmnets in Trump is signing that sanction against Russia. Putin has been kicking the hell out of the rothschilds and the illuminati. I want more trade with Russia across the board. He is on our side in this fight. Illuminati has been pulling a complete sham on demonizing Russia trying to use america to take out their biggest threat.

russia is under attack right from the illuminati now same as us. Four russian diplomats dead this year already.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Typical liberal lack of response. So much depth.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Typical liberal lack of response. So much depth.

Coming from the guy whose contribution to this thread can be summed up as, "I'm too lazy to do an internet search for any of the ready made articles documenting Trump's BS."

I mean, it's not like the NYT and Politifact don't have stuff you could peruse at your leisure.

I specifically said I DID NOT want to discuss it cuz ain't nobody got time for that (bronchitis, ya know).

And you respond with, "Hey son, let's discuss it."

Get real, Holmes.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You're the clown who made the initial comment so I challenged you to list all of Trump's bad decisions. I want you to substantiate your claim. I'm simply proving the fact that liberals are all BS and no action. Clearly, by your evasive unwillingness to substantiate your claim.

edit on 24-8-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You're the clown who made the initial comment so I challenged you to list all of Trump's bad decisions. I want you to substantiate your claim. I'm simply proving the fact that liberals are all BS and no action. Clearly by your evasive unwillingness to substantiate your claim.

I'm not a liberal. So yeah, your entire thesis is sucktastic.

Here, have some reading material.

Awwwww yeah, son.

www.nytimes.com...

Now get out my face, liberal. You are a liberal, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Hey mate. Is this the time of night mum and dad let you out of the basement and onto the old interwebs? You really should check your original statement. You still haven't provided that long list of bad decisions made by Trump.

Waiting...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You still haven't provided that long list of bad decisions made by Trump.

Where did I say anything about bad decisions? I mean, that's an entirely different subject. You're straight making crap up now; can't even remember what the hell happened one page ago.

Typical lefty, you are.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The OP is insinuating Trump's decision was wrong. Therefore a bad decision. When you used "wrong" in your initial post it was in context to the OP which is an opinion piece by the OP stating Trump was wrong.

You then posted some BS opinion piece by the NYT about Trump's lies. That has absolutely nothing to do with the context of this thread. You made the assertion there is a very long list circulating somewhere in the world where Trump has been wrong in the same context of the OP.

So one last time. Please post this incredibly lengthy list of wrong / bad decisions that only you have access to (by Trump) relative to the context of the OP.

Still waiting...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The OP is insinuating Trump's decision was wrong. Therefore a bad decision. When you used "wrong" in your initial post it was in context to the OP which is an opinion piece by the OP stating Trump was wrong.

You then posted some BS opinion piece by the NYT about Trump's lies. That has absolutely nothing to do with the context of this thread. You made the assertion there is a very long list circulating somewhere in the world where Trump has been wrong in the same context of the OP.

So one last time. Please post this incredibly lengthy list of wrong / bad decisions that only you have access to (by Trump) relative to the context of the OP.

Still waiting...

Think again, son. I was commenting on the TITLE of the thread, which states: "TRUMP IS VERY WRONG ON THIS."

So I jumped in and flippantly said, "WHEW! I thought this thread was going to be about all the stuff Trump was wrong about!"

As in, you know, it was actually about SOMETHING ELSE.

And here you are gettin' all lickemo stickemo jones, pretending you can't understand nuffin' but a chicken wang.

So, when are you going to provide that list of Eskimo Chicken Wing recipes you promised?

Still waiting.....

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Oh...ok. It was a flippant remark. Pretty much sums up you libs. Zero substance of actual facts. Just running off at the mouth per your liberal manual. Keep up the good work mate.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Oh...ok. It was a flippant remark. Pretty much sums up you libs. Zero substance of actual facts. Just running off at the mouth per your liberal manual. Keep up the good work mate.

Where's that list of chicken wing recipes you promised?

You libs are all talk, I tell ya! All Talk!

Still waiting..

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think Trump actually made a mistake with that Tariff too. I do not like trees dying and wasting the lumber, but responsible forestry harvesting is not a problem to me. Trouble is that overcutting is happening, the tariff did nothing for that. I see so many people ripping good wood out and tossing it in the dump to remodel when they didn't need to remodel in the first place. Keeping up with the Jones' is the problem, replacing things that do not need to be replaced just to make your house look more modern or more ritsy is not good.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well, since Trump can't get rid of or weaken the Magnitsky Act ... I guess this is one way to try and give Putin and the Russian oligarchy a bone?

And here's a reminder to everyone...Russia uses cheap N. Korean labor in Siberia for their lumber. So buying Russian lumber is funding N. Korea:

So. Much. Winning...

SMH

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Why the hell are we importing softwood lumber in from anywhere? I live in a tiny town just outside Salem, Oregon. Turner, OR has a population of maybe 2,000 people, there's two convenience stores, one bar, one café, and TWO HUGE lumber mills. Both mills have parking lots full of stacked lumber that I swear I haven't seen move in the six years I've lived here. I'm not over exaggerating here, there are literally parking lots full of milled fir stacked up ready to go, that have been sitting in the same spot, unprotected, for YEARS. Heading west towards the coast there's a spot that has thousands of cut trees in huge stacks just waiting to go to the mill. These same stacks have been sitting there for years as well.

These are just two spots in Oregon that I know exist, where there's easily hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of board feet of either milled lumber, or rough cut timbers just sitting there waiting to be used. I'm sure there are similar types of places throughout the state and maybe country with stacks of wood waiting to rot while we are importing more in. It just doesn't make sense to me

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Sorry, but YOUR wrong saying 'Trump is wrong'.

The U.S. has been generally wrong on the tariff issue with Canada for decades. It largely protects the big lumber companies-what else is new- as they own their own private plots of land and are unaffected by Canadian dumping of lumber in the U.S. As they pay no U.S. Tariff on private lands.

If Russia, and others, can benefit from this old, old dispute and they can ship lumber OVERSEAS and compete???

Then all the power to them.

Bottom line is this is small potatoes compared to other issues and Trump isn't micro-managing.

I would love to see some of the de-regulation philosophy applied to trucking. Not going to see it any time soon. Not with Mitch McConnell's wife the Sec. of Transportation. LOL.

Give the guy a mulligan, people, This is no big deal.

edit on 25-8-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You mean the sanctions he wailed and gnashed his teeth over?

The ones that his own party pushed through?

Please.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
Whew! For a minute, I thought this thread would contain a list of everything Trump's been wrong about.

We don't have that much time.

List them. Seriously...list everything Trump has been "wrong" about. Let's see the long list.

He was wrong about his "90 day ISIS plan" , The Wall (Mexico not paying for it), Health Care (he said they had a plan that was much better than Obama care), He was wrong showing violence in his tweets right after Charlottesville, He was wrong to have his daughter sit in with world leaders at a meeting, He was wrong to lie to the American people about Russian hacking and attempting to influence the elections.. He was wrong to try and protect Flynn. He was wrong about Obama not being a natural U.S. citizen.......

I mean, man I could do this all day long......He was wrong for taking credit for many things he and his Admin had 0 to do with!www.usnews.com...

edit on 25-8-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Ok look at these states exports to other countries, that obviously help there local economies.

Russia is nowhere to be found, so why would America punish it's greatest trading ally to the point it benefits Russia.

I think this picture verifies Trump is wrong on this one. I personally believe Canada and the USA should entire into an exclusive free trade deal as labor standards and wages are about the same compared to Mexico and there peso, and
American companies aren't scrambling to build factories in Canada like they are in Mexico for cheap everything causing losses in jobs

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You do not understand the context of my question to that poster. It is relative to the context of the OP's subject matter. I'm not asking for someone's opinion. I'm asking for a quantifiable list of regulations, laws, or EOs Trump has implemented, supported, or authored where there was a negative effect to US citizens or to the USA in general.

FWIW the items you listed are straight from the MSM talking points. You really believe what you see, hear, and read from the MSM with regards to Trump? This isn't even worth discussing.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
Whew! For a minute, I thought this thread would contain a list of everything Trump's been wrong about.

We don't have that much time.

Good point. He's gotta be like 60 years old. That's a long time. I'm wrong about something several times every day...times 365 days a year, times 60, that's a big number we definitely do not have time for.

Ive only been awake 15 or 20 minutes and I've already been wrong about something. When I opened my eyes, I thought it would be at least 10am PST, but its barely 9am.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join