It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: If You’re White And Voted For Trump, You’re A White Supremacist Or Something

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

How did we get from high percentage to most.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen pppfffftttt..... CNN can kiss it. Yes, I am white. Yes, I voted for him. Will I regret it? probably/maybe/don't know yet. However, I am no way a white supremacist. Why, oh why are they still acting like mind control victims?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: intrptr

Just be sure to check the box marked "Caucasian" on the firearms forms you fill out.

But don't do it on college applications, or job applications because that will not help you at all, but only hurts your chances.

You must fill out the forms completely. Leaving blank spaces is evasive. You are holding back. They wont want you as an employee.

Because you are an individual with strong opinions and not a serf. They want minions that go with the flow and don't question policy, too much.

On firearms forms they just want to know if you aren't white.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: projectvxn

Im as fed up as you man. This whole thing has gotten so horrendously convoluted and insulting that it isn't even worth listening anymore.

Just be sure to check the box marked "Caucasian" on the firearms forms you fill out.

They have options for race and ethnicity. I usually go with white/Hispanic respectively. The problem I have with it is the acknowledgement that superficial differences among people is still so important.

You know why, I think.

In 1933, the ultimate extremist group, led by Adolf Hitler, seized power and used the records to identify, disarm, and attack political opponents and Jews. Constitutional rights were suspended, and mass searches for and seizures of guns and dissident publications ensued. Police revoked gun licenses of Social Democrats and others who were not “politically reliable.”

National Review

Not that our state is gone full on NAZI yet(?). Nazis also seized Interpol records when Austria became 'annexed', which contained ethnic and religion information combined wth a home address to locate 'undesirables'.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It surprises me how after months of calling it fake news you guys still seem to get triggered over CNN.

I thought no-one watched it anymore.

They've got you eating out the palm of their hand.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Spider879

So how can you confidently say a high percentage are racist if you don't know who most members are?

So again, according to which consensus?

According to my own.

If you constantly assume the worst, you will find it.

Isn't that how the new paradigm of racism works? We now have ESPN pulling people off of sports casts because they have the wrong name and their name might be racist.

In other words, the inherent racism there isn't on the part of the person with the name. Robert Lee didn't take the name to evoke the Civil War (he's Asian), but because people who look for racism will find it, they now project that inner condition onto others where it never was.

So if you are looking for it, you will find and then you will project it out from yourself.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
That was a demonstration in extreme stupid by ESPN..but far cry from what I'm saying , we have neo Nazis groups who think he is their guy..where did they get that idea??

edit on 25-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

there are no black racists

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: xuenchen

Here's the actual article.

Is this a thread about the article or about a alt-right conservoblog's paranoia about the article?

THANK YOU!
what's different in that article? Says the same thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: xuenchen

Some highly acclaimed "scholars" say anybody who is White and voted for Trump is automatically a White Supremacist !!

its not called the White House, for no reason

Yeah because that is what color it is. That was a fun puzzle to decode, have you got any more??

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

where did they get that idea??

Do you remember when David Duke endorsed Hillary Clinton against Barack Obama in the 2008 election? I sure do.

The KKK's remaining members did the same thing...

I'm so tired of this "Everyone I disagree with is a Nazi" mentality you people have manage to get sucked into.

Cut it out.

Altogether there are maybe 50,000 actual white supremacists in the nation. This isn't a problem we all have to hysterically freak out over.
edit on 26 8 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: ketsuko
That was a demonstration in extreme stupid by ESPN..but far cry from what I'm saying , we have neo Nazis groups who think he is their guy..where did they get that idea??

Who cares? They're neo Nazis. They believe a lot of funny crap. We just had a half black pres for 8 years, now we have a white guy again...you really think the supremecists ARENT going to give their full support and try to use it as an opportunity to say "IN YOUR FACE HA!" to the blacks? It's working, too. Everyone is all worked up about it.

When Obama was pres, I was scared to death some dumb white racist guy was gonna assassinate him or injur him, or attempt it...
It didn't happen. I guess those sick murderous psychos have a little more restraint or self preservation or Something than I gave them credit for...

Now I'm starting to think...those gentle, harmless KKK, neonazi, white supremacy dudes are a whimpering puppy dog compared to the violence we have seen from anti Trump folks ever since Before he was even elected...

They can dish it out with the best of em, but they sure can't take it, can they?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
DUMB CNN. Insult 51 percent of your viewers, drag down the USA in front of other people and their countries. This played out in all the airports while people sit around for flights. It was on cable, satellite, etc.

I think when Mr. President Trump said on Tuesday night in Arizona, "The press doesn't like their own country and their own people.", he was 100% accurate.

The press CNN is DUMB, and they are BULLING the people of the USA and the President and his family. DUMB CNN BULLIES.
edit on 26-8-2017 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What am I if I voted for Bill Clinton, George Bush once, Obama twice and then Trump?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: torok67
a reply to: DBCowboy

there are no black racists

and no poor disadvantaged white people

and you can choose your gender

and everyone is born totally equal (i can jump as high as you, read as fast as you, i look just as good as you, i deserve everything you deserve, etc)

having good manners and speaking properly has nothing to do with a job interview, so don't worry about it. Just treat the interviewer as if he were your best friend, and you're both drunk.

Getting your feelings hurt is the single worst event of your entire life, every time it happens. But just repeat the divine mantra "somebody has to pay for this" and remind yourself how you will later "make someone pay" and everything will be ok. Each tear equals $5,000 of vandalism to public or private property or an equal value of stolen property is also an acceptable reparation.

If you had an emergency situation in which life is "really hard" right now, skip past the vandalism and theft and go straight to Assault & Battery on a random person or person you do not like.

"things Lefties believe?"

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
What am I if I voted for Bill Clinton, George Bush once, Obama twice and then Trump?

I'd say you are a good Roman.

Or try playing the lottery...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

Probably confused.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

A smart voter.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yeah because that is what color it is.

White isn't a color, Its an Empire.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

They also think Black people are inferior animals. They think it so it must be true... Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join