It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: If You’re White And Voted For Trump, You’re A White Supremacist Or Something

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: ketsuko

Are you speaking of the woman who says she 'should have' said this to Trump during the debates when he was standing a few feet behind her?

‘Back up, you creep, get away from me! I know you love to intimidate women, but you can’t intimidate me, so back up.’ ”

Her?

THAT disgruntled, racist, lying Southern Democrat?

You can't intimidate me, I'm a strong women! But I'm gonna whine about being intimated by you in my new book.

Hmmmmmm...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MotherMayEye

As each day passes, I see the Democratic Party for the neo-Nazi, racist, white supremacist, elitist dirty tricksters they are.

The RACE CARD.

The left never leaves home without it.

There's only 57 race cards in a deck...one for every state.

*Obama style*.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Spider879

So people who can tolerate Nazis flags and crosses on fire, are racists?

Using their logic anyone that tolerates the rainbow flag makes them gay.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes, the one who loudly proclaims in print how she refuses to be intimidated and then proceeds to describe how intimidated she was.

I will say, if that passage was ghost written, she should fire her ghost writer. If she wrote it, she better not quit her day job.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It's so infuriating. This horrible woman (dressed to the nines, drunk on Diazepam, and hugging on Donald Trump), is pretending like she was being stalked, intimidated, and preyed on by him. Please. She is clearly comfortable hugging on him.

She was probably tickled it was an open bar at his wedding and she got her kicks for free.

No one has damaged a feminist cause more than Hillary Clinton...the two-time intentional loser.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: ketsuko

Voting for Trump back then is one thing ,I didn't vote Hillary either but continue to support him to date is another.

I don't play hysteria games and neither should you. I've seen what you write here. You are better informed and much more clear thinking than that.

We're all being fed a line.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So I guess I'm a gay racist neo Nazi white supremacist now.

Let me Google some more images of flags I can tolerate, my title isn't long enough.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Possible.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Tolerate a Mexican flag that makes you a mexican LOOOOL.

This snip is ridiculous.

I know.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So people who can tolerate Nazis flags and crosses on fire, are racists?

Chances are high that some are, others maybe just a 2nd amendment thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

According to which consensus? The media?

Because here on ATS, I've yet to see a racist neo Nazi even though there are a lot of people that can tolerate them.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
We're 8 months into 4 years, possibly 8........CNN is DOOMED!! DOOMED I SAY!! I can't wait till that final send off, Don Lemon & Anderson Cooper all crying & stuff, guest appearance by Kathy Griffith, a shout out from Rosie O'Donnell. Lou Dobbs & Candy Crawley calling the play by play as the network implodes.........dreaming again.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

According to which consensus? The media?

Because here on ATS, I've yet to see a racist neo Nazi even though there are a lot of people that can tolerate them.

You nor I don't know who most members are.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Basically, the CNN article is saying that anyone who voted for trump supported nazis and supremacists. That is how I read it anyway. They do not come right out and say it directly, but they are slamming half the people in this country because they do not believe the way the editor of CNN wants us to believe.

I won't even bother reading anymore CNN articles or watching their news anymore, they are not the kind of news people I want to follow. I believe the News should report what happened and keep their personal opinions to themselves except if duely noted in the opinion of the editor section. I hope they get shut down along with WaPo, they are both a threat to the United States of America. Why can't the news just post the whole truth anymore, why can't they take a neutral stance?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So how can you confidently say a high percentage are racist if you don't know who most members are?

So again, according to which consensus?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Ah doñno it all depends on how many swastika waivers and cross burners we have and folks who see nothing wrong with them.

How many folks have you found that see nothing wrong with them?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: Dudemo5No,

Dammit man. I was drinking a beverage.

Turpentine?

You consider Turpentine a beverage? lol. I believe I am starting to understand why you think the way you do?

No, you just seemed like you'd been drinking turpentine or some other brain-cell killing beverage.

Why do you think that? I said beverage. You replied with,"Turpentine? I thought you actually considered it a beverage. As far as drinking, it was water, but with everything that is going on, water just might kill brain cells, at least in certain parts of the country anyway. But I guess that is not a real problem the country should focus on, with all these Trump supporting racists running around.

Turpentine ingestion is unhealthy for you. Not advisable. Suggest you discontinue post-haste.

You sound like you speak from experience, but fear not. Like I said in my previous post to you, in case you didn't understand it then, it was water.

Hey, it's your health. Do what you want.

I don't think you should drink it man. It may harm you.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

So how can you confidently say a high percentage are racist if you don't know who most members are?

So again, according to which consensus?

According to my own.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

So you're allowed to make the claim that most are racist, based on nothing more than your own assumptions, but when I make the claim that I haven't seen any on ATS based on my observations, I get hit with the "you don't know all the members" ?¿?¿

Cool.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Lol, and they sit there with their thumbs up their a## wondering why their ratings are plummeting.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join