It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: If You’re White And Voted For Trump, You’re A White Supremacist Or Something

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Are you speaking of the woman who says she 'should have' said this to Trump during the debates when he was standing a few feet behind her?

‘Back up, you creep, get away from me! I know you love to intimidate women, but you can’t intimidate me, so back up.’ ”

Her?

THAT disgruntled, racist, lying Southern Democrat?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: Dudemo5No,

Dammit man. I was drinking a beverage.

Turpentine?

You consider Turpentine a beverage? lol. I believe I am starting to understand why you think the way you do?

No, you just seemed like you'd been drinking turpentine or some other brain-cell killing beverage. I know all about it on account of the Eskimos.

edit on 24-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Dudemo5

No It's kind like starting a conversation with black lives matter.

And starting others with white supremacists are out to git me.

That is when the banks,ceos,corporation,GUNZ, and the planet isn't out to git me.

Even the planet is RACIST!

Oh mer gawd.

Now you're stating to get it. S&F for being slightly less floopemo in the doopemo, if you know whatamma saying holmes.

Awwww yeah, son.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Voting for Trump back then is one thing ,I didn't vote Hillary either but continue to support him to date is another.

So a person isn't racist if they voted for him, but a person is a racist if they support him?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Voting for Trump back then is one thing ,I didn't vote Hillary either but continue to support him to date is another.

So a person isn't racist if they voted for him, but a person is a racist if they support him?

Or maybe just a fan of drinking turpentine. You never know.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
CNN is laughing maniacally behind the scenes as they trigger Trump supporters with every new blatantly biased story they publish.

So......having people look at you as pathetic scum is a win nowadays? Wow, who knew.
edit on 24-8-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Donno about all being racist, but a sizable segment is, others just don't want to admit they made a mistake with this guy.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Turpentine?

You consider Turpentine a beverage? lol. I believe I am starting to understand why you think the way you do?

No, you just seemed like you'd been drinking turpentine or some other brain-cell killing beverage.

Why do you think that? I said beverage. You replied with,"Turpentine? I thought you actually considered it a beverage. As far as drinking, it was water, but with everything that is going on, water just might kill brain cells, at least in certain parts of the country anyway. But I guess that is not a real problem the country should focus on, with all these Trump supporting racists running around.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
CNN is laughing maniacally behind the scenes as they trigger Trump supporters with every new blatantly biased story they publish.

So......having people look at you like pathetic scum is a win nowadays? Wow, who knew.

I mean, it's working for the prez.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Donno about all being racist, but a sizable segment is, other just don't want to admit they made a mistake with this guy.

Any kind of percentages or proof for that statement?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Turpentine?

No, you just seemed like you'd been drinking turpentine or some other brain-cell killing beverage.

Why do you think that? I said beverage. You replied with,"Turpentine? I thought you actually considered it a beverage. As far as drinking, it was water, but with everything that is going on, water just might kill brain cells, at least in certain parts of the country anyway. But I guess that is not a real problem the country should focus on, with all these Trump supporting racists running around.

Turpentine ingestion is unhealthy for you. Not advisable. Suggest you discontinue post-haste.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Well you have to look at this from a different perspective to understand it.

Lets say you have a favorite drinking cup. Every morning you use the same cup, because it is your favorite. Now one morning you get up and discover you left the kitchen light on from the night before. As you walk into the kitchen balloons fill the entire kitchen. You look down and there is a needle and thread in your hand to mend your coat because it is hot outside.

That is the perspective you need before you can understand it. It is called the nonsensical perspective.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
stuff like that is the reason trump won in the first place....

its like they want him to win in 2020....

maybe they do?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Turpentine?

Turpentine ingestion is unhealthy for you. Not advisable. Suggest you discontinue post-haste.

You sound like you speak from experience, but fear not. Like I said in my previous post to you, in case you didn't understand it then, it was water.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Basically, it's vote the way we want or we'll call you a racist.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Donno about all being racist, but a sizable segment is, other just don't want to admit they made a mistake with this guy.

Any kind of percentages or proof for that statement?

Ah doñno it all depends on how many swastika waivers and cross burners we have and folks who see nothing wrong with them.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Donno about all being racist, but a sizable segment is, others just don't want to admit they made a mistake with this guy.

And Democrats don't want to admit that they belong to a party that fought for the right to own black people as property, white supremacy, against civil rights, put up barriers for black people to vote, and tried to deflect their own 200 year history of racism on Republicans because it is so shameful to them.

Do you belong to/vote for the party that fought to the death to 'own' black Americans? I wonder.

If you shame anyone for voting for the party of Lincoln, instead of the party that founded the KKK, then maybe you should go hide under a rock and not point fingers.

edit on 8/24/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

As each day passes, I see the Democratic Party for the neo-Nazi, racist, white supremacist, elitist dirty tricksters they are.

The RACE CARD.

The left never leaves home without it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Turpentine?

You sound like you speak from experience, but fear not. Like I said in my previous post to you, in case you didn't understand it then, it was water.

Hey, it's your health. Do what you want.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So people who can tolerate Nazis flags and crosses on fire, are racists?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join