It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: If You’re White And Voted For Trump, You’re A White Supremacist Or Something

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Dudemo5

That sign looks like racism. Not kidding.

Why ?

Because it has a white background?

Because people who preemptively attempt to inoculate themselves from being called a racist are generally racists.

Well that's some half cocked so called logic.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Why ?

Because people who preemptively attempt to inoculate themselves from being called a racist are generally racists.

It's sort of like starting a conversation with, "I'm not a racist, but...."

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Why ?

Hmmm...so denying you're a racist...means you're probably a racist.
Got it.

Question: Are you a racist?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

While I don't think it's accurate to say that all Trump supporters are white supremacists, it could very well be accurate to say that all white supremacists are Trump supporters.

How?

I see this a lot but I don't understand.

So no Hillary supporters are racists?

None?

Absolutely none?

Fair enough. Let's go with "vast majority" then.

Can you prove it?

Do you have the numbers?

Nope, pure supposition on my part. But I'd gladly accept something that refutes it.

So you deliver a statement as truth, without proof, but will accept something that refutes it? Okay. I refute it.
See how these types of discussions go?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No It's kind like starting a conversation with black lives matter.

And starting others with white supremacists are out to git me.

That is when the banks,ceos,corporation,GUNZ, and the planet isn't out to git me.

Even the planet is RACIST!

Oh mer gawd.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why ?

Got it.

Dammit man. I was drinking a beverage.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Why ?

Got it.

There's a difference between denying you're a racist and feeling the need to preemptively declare oneself "not a racist" and to preemptively accuse others of "falsely claiming racism" before a conversation has even started.

Also, I'm a total racist. Eskimos freak me out.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

a reply to: redtic

According to your supposition, the "vast majority" of white ATS members who have voted for Trump are white supremacists.
Do you believe that?

No, that's not what I said. If you substitute "vast majority" into what I originally said:

While I don't think it's accurate to say that all Trump supporters are white supremacists, it could very well be accurate to say that the vast majority of white supremacists are Trump supporters.

So, yes, applying that to the ATS community - I would suppose that the vast majority of white supremacists on ATS are Trump supporters. (Although I don't really think there are a ton of white supremacists on ATS).

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Turpentine?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Im as fed up as you man. This whole thing has gotten so horrendously convoluted and insulting that it isn't even worth listening anymore.

Just be sure to check the box marked "Caucasian" on the firearms forms you fill out.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Turpentine?

You consider Turpentine a beverage? lol. I believe I am starting to understand why you think the way you do?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Just be sure to check the box marked "Caucasian" on the firearms forms you fill out.

But don't do it on college applications, or job applications because that will not help you at all, but only hurts your chances.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: projectvxn

Im as fed up as you man. This whole thing has gotten so horrendously convoluted and insulting that it isn't even worth listening anymore.

They have options for race and ethnicity. I usually go with white/Hispanic respectively. The problem I have with it is the acknowledgement that superficial differences among people is still so important.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
LBJ said it most honestly...gotta make them "N-words" think they are being discriminated against so the Democrats can get their votes.

It's tough for a Democrat to get a vote when there's no discrimination to blame on the Republicans. That legacy belongs to Democrats. Sometimes, you have to plant a racist Democrat (or dozens) in the Republican party to really persuade voters that 200 years of Democratic Party white supremacy is the fault of Republicans. (And Trump is a lifelong Democrat that has done more damage to the Republican party on the issue of racism than anyone in my lifetime.)

As each day passes, I see the Democratic Party for the neo-Nazi, racist, white supremacist, elitist dirty tricksters they are. The past two weeks have been especially enlightening for me. I almost fell for their history-rewriting tricks.

ETA: My feelings on Trump do not reflect on my feelings on his supporters, in general. Likewise, my feelings about the Democratic party do not reflect on my feelings on Democratic party voters, in general. I don't believe any significant number of voters in either party are dangerous racists. But the Democratic Party leadership is horrifically oppressive to- & exploitative of black Americans. They take the cake!

edit on 8/24/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN....the gift that keeps giving. "We're not fake news, but all Trump supporters are White Supremacists".

They make Trump points for him!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

As each day passes, I see the Democratic Party for the neo-Nazi, racist, white supremacist, elitist dirty tricksters they are. The past two weeks have been especially enlightening for me. I almost fell for their history-rewriting tricks

This.

I have thought this for some time now.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: xuenchen
I thought this was about Herr Gropenfuhrer and the folks who love him now but will deny him later.

Here's the actual article.

Is this a thread about the article or about a alt-right conservoblog's paranoia about the article?

I thought this was about Herr Gropenfuher and the folks who love him now but will deny him later.

edit on 24-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The article still says it's all our fault because we failed to elect Obama's chosen successor and the first female president ever even though she called all of us Deplorables.

I don't usually make it a habit to vote for politicians who openly call me names and signal they have nothing but contempt for me.

She basically ceded all of the middle America vote that day, and when most of them didn't turn out and support her, CNN now tries to make it better by blaming us for not voting for someone who hates us and openly supports people who hate us?

You guys get upset because you think Trump hates you ... well, what on earth did you expect us to do?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Voting for Trump back then is one thing ,I didn't vote Hillary either but continue to support him to date is another.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join