It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACLU backs down in face of Twitter’s wrath for pic of white baby holding US flag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: butcherguy

I like Tulsi Gabbard too. She gained a lot of respect from me when she stepped down from the DNC. I don't agree with her views on Syria exactly but I don't entirely disagree with them either.

I think she should step up and take control of the party. The time is ripe for it. There are tons of Democrats that don't like the direction that the party is going. If they were happy with it, Hillary would have won by an electoral landslide.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

This is the future that ACLU members want.

A future where a Kid can be seen as just a kid. NOT a white kid…or black kid….or brown kid… or red kid...

...Just a little innocent kid with a symbol of freedom in his hands and on his back

I think the ACLU Tweet is a lesson in Wisdom

Yes.
I fear that our society will never be colorblind, but it is something to strive towards.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Weird i noticed only the american flag and the free speech shirt. Time to embrace my true heritage i guess. The tweets are hilarious. The people who get offended by every little thing will experience a nice wake up call when they finally leave the bubble that surrounded them. Grow the # up you morons. If this is considered a serious problem boy i wouldn't mind swapping lives with them. Must be nice to never have to deal with reality.

Now please direct me to the probably already infinite line where i can collect my white privilege card because damn i never got one. Do i get some kind of white privilege tax returns? That would be great.

This generation is truly just a bunch of pussies. I hope the real world is coming after them.....hard.

edit on 24-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins hate reality

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is disgusting. If you had a problem with that pic, odds are you are a closet racist.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Weird i noticed only the american flag and the free speech shirt.

That's because you're not a racist. Racists, the first thing they notice is someone's skin color.
edit on 24 8 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Actually, it was: C'mon guys, *FREE SPEECH* is fine.

Get it right.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So pictures of white Nazi-babies are not allowed on Twitter?

I think the message is that if you are white, you must be a white nationalist or something.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I am sorry to tell you, but we are not allowed to be white in this country anymore. To the left, any representation of white people is instantly connected with the KKK, nazis or white nationalists. We are a pariah. Their thinking, not mine. Ironic that they claim to rbe anti nazi when they are treating white people in a similar way to the way nazis treated the groups they targeted back in the 1930s,they are using many of the same arguements and rationalizations. They would probably like a final solution if they could initiate one.
edit on 25-8-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
We're not in Kansas anymore.........

Does this mean that we're in Klansas now?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Black_Fox

No. That's an obvious Nazi-Baby.
I agree. I bet that baby does one lynching a day.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The kid should have been wearing a BLM onesie and a red MAGA hat. Then see the CNTL-Left's heads explode from the paradox.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So now ACLU is good?

BTW that Hitler baby is so cute.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
So now ACLU is good?

BTW that Hitler baby is so cute.
no. They agreed posting that child was racist and pro white nationalist. So they prove they are not good.

<< 1  2   >>

join