It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACLU backs down in face of Twitter’s wrath for pic of white baby holding US flag

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: IAMTAT

It is? Does the baby know that?

Oh well.

Of course he knows.
Look at that kid's air of white supremacy.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

LOL !

Gotcha!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
I honestly dont get the anger. At this rate the left is gonna enjoy eating itself until there's nothing left. Our side needs a leader right about now.

There are a few from your side on here that could stand to be as open to the inevitability of the Left imploding as you are, without naming names.
I have seen a few posts from them today that went full retard in their denial of the truth.
Maybe it's just me, but i just see an adorable baby when I look at that picture....I don't have any ridiculous thoughts jump into my head about it.
Shame on these retards for taking it beyond that....enough is enough.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes, being white today is a bad thing.
You naughty white people thinking you can get away with having your photos displayed online.
White =Nazi.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
#NotHelping ?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Does that make them twards ?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Bomb Lithuania!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I knew it. Globalist scum!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I honestly dont get the anger. At this rate the left is gonna enjoy eating itself until there's nothing left. Our side needs a leader right about now.

I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard if she had run against Trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Black_Fox

It is? Does the baby know that?

Oh well.

Of course he knows.
Look at that kid's air of white supremacy.

You know it's a male as well.......

Now I'll be accused of something.

Not humor, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard if she had run against Trump.

She's so good looking, she should be a Republican! I actually like her a Lot too. Make a better first Female President than what's her name.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I like Tulsi Gabbard too. She gained a lot of respect from me when she stepped down from the DNC. I don't agree with her views on Syria exactly but I don't entirely disagree with them either.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"BUT RUSSIANS !!"

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You should have stood up against political correctness while you had the chance. Now people are chastising and blaming others for what sorts of thoughts arise in their own brains.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, I think it is reasonable to question the exact message they were trying to send.

There was not much context to the tweet.

ACLU members want blond haired white kids with unicorns to rule the US, while waving flags?

They want more cheap kid toys and US flags made in China in the hands of kids walking near the ocean?

ACLU members want to wear onesies with political messages printed on them?

I guess context is too much to ask.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Ah, come on. The ACLU is making a deeper point that until an innocuous picture of a little cute white kid with an American flag draws no meaningful responses then we have a way to go.

This is a clear psychological post to draw a reaction and illustrate the decadence of our racial obsessions

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Straight up. RETARDS.

On behalf of 'tards' everywhere, I ask that you call us "differently mental abilitated" instead ...

or something like that.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

This is the future that ACLU members want.

A future where a Kid can be seen as just a kid. NOT a white kid…or black kid….or brown kid… or red kid...

...Just a little innocent kid with a symbol of freedom in his hands and on his back

I think the ACLU Tweet is a lesson in Wisdom

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"BUT RUSSIANS !!"

This is the future the ACLU wants ????????????????

They've really lost their collective snips.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: mtnshredder
The level of stupidity in this country right now is unprecedented. Seriously, I want off this ride.

Move to Japan. 2.2 million foreigners have invaded this country. Move to the countryside and teach English conversation. Should get by on about 3 grand a month. And live in peace. Just buy a bicycle or scooter.

The best way to destroy the beautiful Nippon will be from a giant infestation of foreigners moving in. Trickling in and somehow have stay only those who moved to Japan to take part in Japanese culture, not the ones who simply moved away from their home but will bring their same insanity.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join