It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio from the shootdown of VEGA-31 (The F-117 shootdown)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510 I know if I found pieces of it I wouldn't sell to anyone I'd have them displayed in my man cave

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I suppose China offered them some money or weapon systems for some or the wreckage.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Woody510

arma 3?

and that is definitely not the same helio they used in Pakistan. just a cool pic

Arma 3 is a PC game I play quite a lot it's set this time in the 2030s rather than present day. This their take on a futuristic "stealthy" blackhawk.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I have some F-22 pieces that are stored in a plastic bag.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is that another way countries could get some pieces Zaph if they visited the States and searched known crash sites for parts??

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

They wouldn't find enough to be useful. The pieces left at this site were the size of quarters or smaller. There were a lot of them, but they were very small.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 I'll offer you a crisp English £10 note with the queens head on .. what more could you want? I may even throw in one of our new £5 notes oh and a new £1 coin. Come on that's a fair deal

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Go find your own. They're just laying out in the desert to be picked up.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
a reply to: Zaphod58 I'll offer you a crisp English £10 note with the queens head on .. what more could you want? I may even throw in one of our new £5 notes oh and a new £1 coin. Come on that's a fair deal

Should've offered a suitcase full of the paper fivers mate

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Sammamishman has bits of Spaceship One that we found from that site. Pieces of the external skin and windscreen I think. They're small, but we found them laying in the area it came down.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Are those sort of areas not restricted though ? Especially for Space Ship One I would of thought they would of been tested over restricted areas

As regards to the video I enjoy listening to commentary from aircraft whether it's war time audio with pilots carrying out missions to general aviation and airport communications. Through observations when I've been on planes and visited airfields especially when I went to RIAT this year I had a scanner with me with an ear piece, listened to RIAT tower the whole day. I'm beginning to understand what's being said. I'm trying to look into what I think they call a 'nine line'? When a JTAC calls in air support they give the pilot a nine line

edit on 26-8-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Spaceship One, and now Two fly out of the Mojave Air and Space Port. The area around it is public lands. Same with where the F-22 went down. There are a few that are restricted for various reasons, unfortunately, but most of them aren't. There's a -135 site near Phoenix that I'd love to get to, but it's on prison land.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

ahh cool, interesting how real life follows fantasy sometimes, but then again there are only so many ways to skin a cat. so you could guess pretty close to what a stealth helo would look like. the trick is to make it actually stealthy in real life against many bands of RF visual and esp audio, a strange sound, or feeling it is. *BUMP*BUMP*BUMP*BUMP* but with a slight turbine sound.

but you can tell from my picture that there are very big differences, the 'nose' is very different as well as the blades and there tips.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Article 928 (A CIA A-12) is still out there as well. Tom Mahood found it in a multi year search outlined on his old Bluefire site and has given a fair number of hints about where it is but will not tell you outright.

Nothing big mind you but you will find titanium parts and he found the tag off of one of the J58's that is cool as hell

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The web saga of his hunt to find the A-12..... Lost a pickup in the process
www.otherhand.org...
edit on 8/26/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

i wonder if someone offered home some cash for that stuff. that titanium would be worth allot of money

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

i wonder if someone offered home some cash for that stuff. that titanium would be worth allot of money

I doubt it he seems more interested in it for its aviation value and the story behind his getting it is a fun read. I woul dbe shocked if he parted ways with it.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

i meant more of someone from the government coming for there expensive property, im reading now

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

There's a pretty good F-4 out there too. There are a couple that people have been looking for and haven't found a single clue that I'd love to find too.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

i meant more of someone from the government coming for there expensive property, im reading now

The finds tend to be pretty small pieces and the sites are often sanitized pretty well of major component so none of it is perhaps worth the effort to get back.
edit on 8/26/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join