It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis come to California

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
California has a large population of Neo-Nazi's.

Larger than any other state I've ever lived in, mostly due to gang violence and the prison population.

Been around for a while. They were called "skinheads". Suddenly that term seems to be passé.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It is becoming an everyday thing in California.

Just today yet another violent racist alt-leftist was arrested for sucker punching a black conservative.

Man Who Sucker Punched Black Trump Supporter Gets Arrested

California police officers arrested the man suspected of punching a black Trump supporter in the face during an anti-illegal immigration rally over the weekend.

Laguna Beach cops charged Richard Losey late Tuesday night with suspicion of battery assault with a hate crime enhancement for his “sucker-punch,” of R.C. Maxwell, a black conservative, reports Fox LA. His bail was posted at $50,000.

Losey allegedly punched Maxwell during an “America First” rally where people participated in a vigil to remember victims of crimes committed by illegal immigrants. Counter-protesters who showed up to rally against the event quickly outnumbered the few dozen who came to protest illegal immigration.

dailycaller.com...

I can't believe there are actually people on ATS Defending these alt-left totalitarian neofascists. The internet is forever and they are on the wrong side of history.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Templeton

Pelosi would call anyone Nazi's if it got her a vote. She's one of the worst of the worst from either side. Her bigotry knows no bounds.

I'm curious since I'm not familiar with that group. What do you personally know about them? Are they like ANTIFA lying about who they are and what they are for, because if they are they deserve peoples scorn?

Patriot prayer is about using the power of love and prayer to fight the corruption both in the government and citizen levels that seek to gain power through division and deception. Click Link Below for "What is Patriot Prayer?"

Indeed, the Southern Poverty Law Center which tracks hate groups does not list Patriot Prayer as such, nor is Gibson considered an extremist by the advocacy center;
In fact, the Law Center reported that at the most recent Patriot Prayer event, Gibson shouted from the stage “F*** white supremacists! F*** neo-Nazis!”

Link same source.

The Southern Poverty Law Center thinks every group is a hate group, but not this one?

Seems like people may be hating on the wrong group? The only thing I can find is people have attended their events and caused trouble, but who knows who they are or if they are actually members?

I don't know anything about them really. I found a lot of the bullet points in the article ran counter arguments to the idea of them being white supremacists. Maybe I have a caricature picture of a white supremacist in my head, but it seems it would be dangerous to your health to not take pride in it.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thank you, based stickman is a common denominator. It is helpful to gauge what your perception of a Nazi is. He is a violent idiot thug that deserves to be locked up just like the guy hitting people on the head with bike locks from the other side. But there is nothing to suggest either are white supremacists. From what I've seen, and I haven't looked with a microscope looking for dirt on Trump, he has been very vocal that his ambition is to fight against the left and ANTIFA/BAMN and nothing about white people. If you have something showing his advocacy for racial superiority please share.

Do you think the group in discussion, Patriot's Prayer are real white-supremacist Nazis, or just the kind that fights against ANTIFA?
edit on 24-8-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

By Nazi do you mean...

People who created free health care? banned smoking in cafeterias and infringements our 4th Amendment with DUI checkpoints, who created wellfair and government housing, who created 5day work weeks with right to have breaks and workers comp, who created environmental laws that cover parks, laws on factories and farmers.. who created hunting seasons and passes..and animal rights... who push vegetarianism on people? Who tried to form their own interest free currency and depart from a ruthless coupe of international financiers?

Oh, you must mean the republicans. Only Nazis are those from left thank you. I am just waiting for next liberal Nazi to enforce a final solution to white privileged men in America.

I prefer a small government where people aren't barking orders through a loud speaker and telling me their lives are more important... Who also want to revoke the rights, right to legally protest. Hitler didn't allow people to protest either.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Iostsheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I have nothing showing that Chapman adheres to any specific ideology or is a bigot. He's of course a nationalist, which is now being commonly referred to among those wanting to make the distinction, as a "civic nationalist." Chapman is a part of what's being called the "Alt-Lite." He's the most well known of the "Proud Boys," a fraternal organization founded by Canadian, Gavin McInnes. The Proud Boys are the largest organized Alt-Lite group and McInnes. It sounds absurd to even say this but the group has a sanctioned street fighting division, created by Chapman, which he calls the "Fraternal Organization of Alt-Knights."

The "Alt-Light" is where things get very gray. Take for instance Gavin McInnes. He states that the Proud Boys are "Western Chauvinists" which isn't quite white supremacy — it's more like European pan-nationalism. The idea is basically that Western culture will beat your culture up. They're also anti-feminism and they sort of grew out the whole #GamerGate which made celebrities of Cernovich, Milo and others.

Despite what McInnes says about the Proud Boys, he and others in his group have a lot of ties to the Alt-Right (which is why they're part of the "Alt-Lite"). For instance, McInnes writes a column for Taki's, one of the principal Alt-Right media hubs. He got that job through his acquaintance with Richard B. Spencer. He's known for frequent appearances for Alt-Right podcasts and for giving a platform to the Alt-Right on his.

This is a recurring theme with the "Alt-Lite"which has basically been a sort of racially inclusive fringe of the Alt-Right for a couple years but is now trying to distance itself from the Alt-Right by making a point of denouncing racism and racists in public.

Jason Kessler, the organizer of Unite the Right, was a Proud Boy and one of the more visible, including making appearances on McInnes's podcast. He clearly is up to his neck in ties to those in various white nationalist/white supremacist/neo-Nazi/etc groups.

"Johnny Benitez" is another (apparently former from what I read) Proud Boy. He's a super sketchy character who has a lot of ties to straight up neo-Nazis. And 90% of the time you see him on video, there's one with 10-20 feet of him, typically members of this neo-Nazi fight club, R.A.M.

He of course was there with "Based Stickman" and his ("Johnny's") neo-Nazi pals as well as Nathan Damigo and his Identity Evropa pukes (who were also at UTR which Chapman was originally scheduled to speak at) at Berkeley and other local events.

All these people are part of the same scene. I would include Joey Gibson and the Patriot's Prayer in the the Alt-Lite. He's been fine with these white nationalists/neo-Nazis/etc being around even though he doesn't personally seem to espouse their views. He's a little different because he has ties with anti-LGBT groups as well which doesn't seem to be typical of the Alt-Lite but I think that has more to do with the religious aspect. Such as the "Hell Shaking Street Preachers" who are anti-LGBT (and a lot of other things) "street preachers" who also have members who participate in violent conflicts with the Left.

Now out in the East and in the South, you've got Heimbach and the Traditionalists Worker's Party which is a sort of Christian neo-Nazi group (as opposed to pagan). They're part of recently formed alliance called the Nationalist Front which includes TWP, NSM (the country's largest organized neo-Nazi group), The Southern League (neo-Confederates), Vanguard America (something of an NSM offshoot) who are also neo-Nazis, NSM and Vanguard America are national. NSM has chapters in at least 30 states. I can't check right now because the website is down but I think Identity Evropa might be part of this same white nationalist umbrella org. There's a host of smaller affiliated groups.

All these groups were at UTR. They're the more extreme. NSM has been doing the whole riot gear/shield thing for years now. Prior to the last couple years, that's also who you'd often see Antifa counter-protesting. Back in the day when 99% of right-wingers had no idea who Antifa was.

They all blur into one another. They're fellow travelers on the far-right spectrum.

Then you have the Patriot Movement folks. That's all sorts of militias, the III%ers, the Oath Keepers, etc. For quite some time, they would do security for the Alt-Lite/Alt-Right but they're doing that anymore. The Oath Keepers apparently just couldn't stomach the bigotry because they're actually pretty diverse. This has even resulted in some scuffles. There's a video of "Based Stickman" punching an Oath Keeper that you can find pretty easily. Just after Charlottesville, the III%er national council issued a national "stand down" directing members that they were to no longer provide security for any of these Alt-Lite/Alt-Right events. Because they also do not want to be associated with white nationalists/supremacists/neo-Nazis.

When I go to post on this in depth, I'm going to need some diagrams.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Hysteria. Not long and all gatherings of groups with political content will be banned.

I personally think that this is the real goal of all this madness.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Serious question: I keep seeing these nicknames that all begin with "based." "Based Stickman," etc. and now "Based Spartan." What the hell does "based" mean in this context? Wondering is driving me nuts.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Shows how media caters to the weak minded and lazy,for the most part people see it on ABC,CBS,NBC,it's gospel,the way media makes it out,all Californians are lberals,and are rich,the only ones I see are the ones who earn a living,not being a paid protestor,most view us as played on TV,and we grew up here thinking all people from mid west and south lived in dirt shacks,and lacked formal education,I know it is far from the truth,but this is social engineering

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Being yourself and not giving two Fs for what anyone else thinks. Being called 'based' is a sign of respect from your like-minded compadres.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Being yourself and not giving two Fs for what anyone else thinks. Being called 'based' is a sign of respect from your like-minded compadres.

Thanks for the definition. That's been bugging me for days.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Lame as I am, had to search it to know for sure what it meant.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I did search, but honestly the...er, definitions...I found were embedded in...slang? patois? gibberish? so thick that they didn't do me any good. I gave up. It was trying to look up a word in a foreign language without a [foreign language]-to-English dictionary.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
California Über Alles!

You Tube

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
San Fransico protests live stream here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join