It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venice, Italy Mayor: Shoot Anyone Who Yells This Phrase

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1 It seems as though the Mayor has concluded that 125grains of 9mm is worth more than a few pounds of Semtex. There is a lovely pragmatism here that defies the norm.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Finally a Mayor in the world with good sound policy.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

There's not much time between someone shouting 'Allahu Akbar' and a bomb going off or knife on display... if there's no cops in the vicinity, they won't be getting shot before the damage is done.

What we need are 'death rays' in CCTV so when the camera picks it up, death rays fire at the guy/girl

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Or does your question pertain to white south Africans as well? Or was it just because you're black and actually have no ties to Africa at all?

My question applies to everyone, you took it personally babe. It's okay to be a bigot as long as it's towads someone else eh? But soon as the mirror is held up, now we get excuses.

Anywho....your question seems a racist one....Muslim extremists kill everyone regardless of race.

i was responding to the fact that it's okay to kill (insert hated flavor of the month group) as long as you feel threatened, don't like them, insert generic reason, i just used myself as an example.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: Lurker1

There's not much time between someone shouting 'Allahu Akbar' and a bomb going off or knife on display... if there's no cops in the vicinity, they won't be getting shot before the damage is done.

What we need are 'death rays' in CCTV so when the camera picks it up, death rays fire at the guy/girl

He has snipers on rooftops.

Wondering just how it's gonna work out, tho.

I love Venice, you terrorists stay away from my Cipriani's!!

edit on 8 26 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join