It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Mob rule is not the will of the People, Neo.

Mob rule is what you're defending. A group of terrorists who invaded a town and planned to kill anyone who got in their way.

You can't stand for Constitutional rights and stand against them at the same time.

What you call "the mob" I call Americans.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

In 1930s GERMANY.

Not here and everyone damn well knows it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

EDIT: Never mind. Not really an applicable reply.
edit on 8/24/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Mob rule is not the will of the People, Neo.

That's why the founding fathers wrote the US constitution to give the middle finger to the mob.

The electoral college does the same thing.

Mob rule is what you're defending. A group of terrorists who invaded a town and planned to kill anyone who got in their way

Try again.

They weren't the only ones.

You can't stand for Constitutional rights and stand against them at the same time.

Tell that to the anti's.

What you call "the mob" I call Americans.

I call it being dumb as a box of rocks.

Since mobs are not known for their intellect.

Calling the mob American is insulting.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

In 1930s GERMANY.

Not here and everyone damn well knows it.

LOL ... so, it's okay to wear Nazi colors, claim to be a Nazi and support them and endorse their ideology which they perpetrated in Europe and have perpetrated around the world since? Well, at least you admit it.

How about men with torches and lynching ropes, Neo ... did that happen somewhere else too?

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Do the ones you know block streets, vandalize personal property, throw bricks and bottles at cops, deny others their Rights and wear masks to hide their identities because they know they are doing wrong?

Serious people who want to make a difference run for office, lobby elected officials and do things the right way. Those that don't are either thugs or just calling themselves something because it's a fad.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Give the middle finger to the mob?

That must be why they started it with "We the People of the United States... " then, huh?

But keep going. Tell us how you support the elites over "the mob" ... this is really interesting.

Yeah, you're all about Constitutional rights ... for the RIGHT people.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

LOL ... so, it's okay to wear Nazi colors, claim to be a Nazi and support them and endorse their ideology which they perpetrated in Europe and have perpetrated around the world since? Well, at least you admit it.

I don't give a rats arse if they run around in spandex and a tutu singing I am an oscar meyer weiner.

What ever floats their boat.

Guaranteed by the 14th.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Think I'd support any group with that name blindly. Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery? Yes. Addiction recovery is at the core of the issue, too.

Look at this thread. It's social media addiction recovery, innit?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

What part of a Republic are you missing ?

Individual rights are protected from the mob.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If ANTIFA ever shows up to a BLM rally and screams racist at those that espouse killing all white people then I may believe they are really against fascism.

link   

I don't give a rats arse if they run around in spandex and a tutu singing I am an oscar meyer weiner.

What ever floats their boat.

Guaranteed by the 14th.

Which you wanted to repeal not too long ago?

No, creating a public threat, invading towns with torches, threatening residents and college students is not "guaranteed by the 14th" or anything else in the Constitution.

link   

Try again.

They weren't the only ones.

Actually. It seems like they were. Antifa warned the town about what would happen if they allowed the Nazis to show up. From the UTR chat logs and the events of Friday night it's clear they were right. The counter-protesters went there as defenders. Everyone that was there seems to agree that was what they did. The Nazis tried to plunder and pillage while the counter-protesters stopped them.

Tell that to the anti's.

I find it interesting that you can't use the full term. Having issues coming to terms that you're defending fascists?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If ANTIFA ever shows up to a BLM rally and screams racist at those that espouse killing all white people then I may believe they are really against fascism.

ANTIFA attacks BLM at Dallas - Youtube

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What part of a Republic are you missing ?

Individual rights are protected from the mob.

Indeed, individual rights are protected ... from the government.

Have you read the Constitution, Neo?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Do the ones you know block streets, vandalize property, throw bricks and bottles at cops, and wear masks to hide their identities?

Edited to remove the loaded statements. But yes. They do. And they coach others on how to do so as well.

Serious people who want to make a difference run for office, lobby elected officials and do things the right way.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

*Five Minutes Later*

...hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Did you seriously just type that on ATS?

link   

Which you wanted to repeal not too long ago?

Stop making snip up.

No, creating a public threat, invading towns with torches, threatening residents and college students is not "guaranteed by the 14th" or anything else in the Constitution.

And ?

Sounds like a problem for LEO, Charlotte should have created a free speech zone.

They use to be en vogue once upon a time in America.

I wonder what happened to them.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Grimpachi

ANTIFA attacks BLM at Dallas - Youtube

Eating their own, but why?

Did they call BLM racist? If not then what is your point?

link   

Try AGAIN.

No citizen has any more power than any other citizen.

From the word EQUALITY.

LEARN IT.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How about men with torches and lynching ropes, Neo ... did that happen somewhere else too?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join