It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You wanna say I'm not interesting at least? Well. That would make us two!

Another moron who compares Antifa with genocidal scumbags. Good thing is, I really can't take idiots seriously anymore. You know... the people who compare plain terrorism with a few beatings and the destruction of property.

#Anti-morons

I'm assuming your feelings are hurt???

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Another thing.

Isn't it odd that none of those who roundly defend Nazis and White Supremacist's "freedom of speech" to extraordinary degrees, that we all must give these folks the benefit of the doubt ... are so ready to automatically condemn anyone that they see as being "on the other side" like BLM, ANTI-FA, etc

Other than a very very small percentage of folks on the right, you don't see people defending "Nazis" and "White Supremacists". What you see are people objecting to your unsubstantiated and unsuccessful labeling of them as Nazis and White Supremacists.

But the you knew that didn't you?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The majority of the "right" ... you mean 51% of 35% or so? LOL so about 17 or 18% of Americans? Ooookay.

Amazing ... so "the left" is preparing for war ... that puts Trump on the left then? You're just funny dude.

Burning flags? Oh, you mean that "free speech" you're always summoning when it suits your agenda??

Oh, look, a new word has been picked up from the echo chamber ... "superiorism" ... how is it superior to point out blatant hypocrisy again?

Also, can you justify the "right's" protection of Nazis, White Supremacists and other terrorists?

Would you extend American members of ISIS and Al-Queda the same "protections"?

Doubt it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Try reading it next time.

Islamists committed 92 percent of all those murders and are, far and away, the deadliest group of terrorists by ideology.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Another thing.

Isn't it odd that none of those who roundly defend Nazis and White Supremacist's "freedom of speech" to extraordinary degrees, that we all must give these folks the benefit of the doubt ... are so ready to automatically condemn anyone that they see as being "on the other side" like BLM, ANTI-FA, etc

Other than a very very small percentage of folks on the right, you don't see people defending "Nazis" and "White Supremacists". What you see are people objecting to your unsubstantiated and unsuccessful labeling of them as Nazis and White Supremacists.

Those who think they're on the "right" have been defending Nazis for weeks.

Unsubstantiated? You're really funny. Tell me, what does it take for you to recognize a Nazi, since, carrying a Nazi flag, wearing Nazi medals and symbols, chanting Nazi phrases ... apparently don't count for you?

Please. Enlighten me.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You mean those who aren't drawing Social Security?

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So, you devote yourself to irritating other people?

No, didn't say that at all. I simply refuse to devote my life to appeasing and coddling.

Agreed, however if it irritates the Left while I respond that's a bonus!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RomeByFire

My bad I should go around ignoring peoples right to the 1st,9th,10th, and 14 amendments calling people nazi sympathizers.

Should we pull up your posts on repealing the Fourteenth Amendment, just for fun?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I get that this was a move by the right but it seriously just shows us what they actually mean by "punch a nazi". It includes all nazis right?

So are they are saying it's not OK to punch a female nazi but okay to punch a male nazi?

The outrage should be at these folks attacking so called Nazis. Not the people pointing out the hypocrisy and double standard of their message.

It's not cool to attack any man, woman, child or (insert gender here) for their political views.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Another thing.

Unsubstantiated? You're really funny. Tell me, what does it take for you to recognize a Nazi, since, carrying a Nazi flag, wearing Nazi medals and symbols, chanting Nazi phrases ... apparently don't count for you?

Please. Enlighten me.

One cannot show light to one who doesn't want to see. The thing killing you guys is that your typical smear tactics quit working and you cannot see that. Good for us, get ready to lose another 1,000 elections.
edit on 24-8-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Seems to me that the alt-right types want to blacken and dirty the term “anti-fascist” by demonizing the “Antifa” buzzword. This reminds me of how “feminism” is now associated with the negative.

Soon you won’t be able to say you are legitimately against fascism because the alt-right has destroyed the term.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The majority of the "right" ... you mean 51% of 35% or so? LOL so about 17 or 18% of Americans? Ooookay.

Sorry I forgot the left can't count. Maybe I'll use flash cards next time.

Oh, look, a new word has been picked up from the echo chamber ... "superiorism" ... how is it superior to point out blatant hypocrisy again?

I was referencing how the bunch of anti's think they are better than someone else.

But I'm sorry for being consistent with definition's unlike antis are.

Burning flags? Oh, you mean that "free speech" you're always summoning when it suits your agenda??

Nah I mean the Boston rally burning a flag that was never the symbol of the confederacy.

But hey who cares right ?

Also, can you justify the "right's" protection of Nazis, White Supremacists and other terrorists?

Sure can.

All anyone has to do is read the first amendment says we have the right to freedom of speech and expression.

Then all they have to do is read the ninth where it says the 'powers' given to the state can not be interpreted to deny or disparage OTHER rights retained by the PEOPLE.

Then all they have to do is follow that up with the 10th that give the PEOPLE the final say in matters.

Didn't say some people but PEOPLE.

No specifics were ever implied or limited.

Then they can end with the 14th that says people have the right and to life and liberty,and equal protection under the LAW.

You can fill in the gaps with the other amendments that deal with crimes being proven in courts of law.

But I forgot who I was talking to.

The defender of mob justice.

And how self defense is a natural right.

Well for only those people that happen to agree ideologically with the left.

edit on 24-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Do you equate violence with free speech? Vandalism with free speech? Showing up at protest with things like bottles and bricks to throw with free speech? Wearing masks to hide their identity free speech? The Constitution actually uses the word "peaceful" for a reason.

Personally I think both both groups, ANTIFA and White Nationalists (KKK, Skinheads and the like) are disgusting people. Question is why do people keep trying to lump all members of the Right or Left in with them. Both sides are behaving rather badly don't you think?

Personally, I'm a Moderate, Independent who leans Right on some things and Left on some social issues as do many if not most people these days. I think many of us who are not partisan fanatics are very concerned by ANTIFA and the KKK types and view them as equal threats.

Double standard? Yeah in some cases you might be right, but to imply everyone who is concerned about free speech being taken away during this madness and it is madness, is very wrong.

The true instigators in all of this are our elected leaders who have been pushing hate for votes for the last decade. This is happening as a direct result of their venom and partisan garbage. I don't trust them and I have no doubt either side could use this eventually to try and silence speech or censor the Internet. I think it's fair to be concerned about that.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

It's not okay to initiate violence for any reason, least of all political control.

However, when so called right-wing terrorists decide to invade a town to intimidate, assault and murder the residents, opposing those cretins with violence was welcomed, at least by the residents of Charlottesville.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The opposite is the case, actually. I'm happy to have you guys forming this awesome canvas of mine. And yeah... thanks for having me, too!

#MOAR

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Do they even make flash cards in Braille?

Edit to answer my own question

Braille flash cards
edit on 24-8-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I wonder where all of the people who say "we should defend Nazism and Nazi's Constitutional rights," when it comes to Antifa.

Funny how that works.

There is a massive difference between defending someone's right to say something and defending what they say.

That is the problem with people who want to shut down conversation, in the end they can only hear themselves.

edit on 24-8-2017 by Jonjonj because: pronouns

link   

Actually their entire beef is not getting elected last election.

So they're all throwing little hissy fits until we give in.

Which we are not going to do.

So then you don't believe that the Left control the news, music, Hollywood, etc? Cool. I'll be sure to remind you of that anytime I see you complaining about the Liberal Media.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Another thing.

Please. Enlighten me.

One cannot show light to one who doesn't want to see. The thing killing you guys is that your typical smear tactics quit working and you cannot see that. Good for us, get ready to lose another 1,000 elections.

Oh, trust me, I fully recognize that it's impossible to get through to those hypocrites who promote Nazis' "civil rights" while condemning everyone elses. I see that over and over here every day.

"You guys"? LOL. You're trying to smear folks you conceive of as "on the left" in virtually every post I've read of yours and certainly in this thread. You're a part of the false dichotomy of right and left which is the engine driving this insanity.

You're so funny. Republicans always want to declare a Thousand Year Right ... right before they lose everything again.

Keep your head in the echo chamber bud.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So funny, it's not going to work. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join