It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: RomeByFire

Just goes to show many have sympathys with nazi scumbags.
Their grandparents and parents would be ashamed.
I guess WW2 meant feck all to some.

Bwwhahaaaaaaaa!

When did the order of the sparrow sign up on ATS ?

Do you ever actually stay on topic?

Jesus Christ lol

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's curious isn't it ... how those that think of themselves as "right-wing" can't seem to come up with ANYTHING original?

Pot meet kettle.

What does the "right-wing" actually create besides White Supremacy and alternate facts again?

Every single dollar that pays for the left wings social programs because the people on those programs don't pay SNIP.

That's what they do.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

Most examples people throw around to show how "crazy" liberals are, are the product of online trolls like this.

No, that's our whole political environment, and it's nothing new. Thanks to people using logical fallacies to drive "debate", all right wingers are racist nazis, and all left wingers are anti fascist commies.

People have become to blindly loyal to the very two parties that keep this manufactured division alive and well.

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You wanna say I'm not interesting at least? Well. That would make us two!

Another moron who compares Antifa with genocidal scumbags. Good thing is, I really can't take idiots seriously anymore. You know... the people who compare plain terrorism with a few beatings and the destruction of property.

#Anti-morons

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

My bad I should go around ignoring peoples right to the 1st,9th,10th, and 14 amendments calling people nazi sympathizers.

edit on 24-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
What does the "right" actually originate

The vast majority of liberal outrage, butthurt, anger, protests, and hyperbole... oh, and while we're at it, we also pay most of the taxes collected in this country.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Another thing.

Isn't it odd that none of those who roundly defend Nazis and White Supremacist's "freedom of speech" to extraordinary degrees, that we all must give these folks the benefit of the doubt ... are so ready to automatically condemn anyone that they see as being "on the other side" like BLM, ANTI-FA, etc.

It's not even subtle at all ... to declare one's self a Nazi or White Supremacist is the same as calling one's self a terrorist.

If someone claims to be a member of ISIS or Al-Queda ... do we have to give them the benefit of the doubt too?

Wait until they blow something up?

There seems to be a significant double standard from those on the "right" in this regard.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Does the alt right even exist outside of the organized cry baby fest Clinton started known as the Resist Movement?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I suggest finding some and talking to them.

Yea, in the US, that just doesn't happen. Things can get truly ugly very fast.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What does the "right" actually originate

The vast majority of liberal outrage, butthurt, anger, protests, and hyperbole... oh, and while we're at it, we also pay most of the taxes collected in this country.

So, you devote yourself to irritating other people? What an amazing life you must lead!

You pay most of the taxes? Perhaps you should take a clue from Mr. Trump then ... he apparently doesn't pay taxes at all.

Also, give us all a break ... the Red States take far more than their fair share of Welfare, food stamps, etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Isn't it odd that none of those who roundly defend Nazis and White Supremacist's "freedom of speech" to extraordinary degrees, that we all must give these folks the benefit of the doubt ... are so ready to automatically condemn anyone that they see as being "on the other side" like BLM, ANTI-FA, etc.

Sure is odd.

The 'majority' on the right isn't preparing for war and recruiting to go kill them UnLIKE the left is currently doing.

The right isn't going around burning flags, and tearing down statues either for the matter.

But hey.

Nice display of left wing superiorism.

After all the left is the new 'master race'.

link   

So, you devote yourself to irritating other people?

No, didn't say that at all. I simply refuse to devote my life to appeasing and coddling.

link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Does the alt right even exist outside of the organized cry baby fest Clinton started known as the Resist Movement?

See Richard Spencer at www.altright.com.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

What does the "right" actually originate besides Neo-Nazis, White Supremacy and alternate facts again?

Yeehawd?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Don't believe EVERYTHING you see on social media, just because it supports what you want to believe...

Don't believe ANYTHING you see on social media

Fixed that for ya.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So, you devote yourself to irritating other people?

No, didn't say that at all. I simply refuse to devote my life to appeasing and coddling.

I asked what the "right" creates.

Did you state "The vast majority of liberal outrage, butthurt, anger, protests, and hyperbole... " in response?

Or not? Then you continued your self-ID with "We pay most of the taxes" etc.

SO, you are a member of the "right" that creates the vast majority of liberal outrage, butthurt, anger, protests, etc. right?

Is there some other way your statement can be interpreted? Did you misspeak, perhaps?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Every single dollar that pays for the left wings social programs because the people on those programs don't pay SNIP.

That's what they do.

Gotta love those Right Wing paradoxes.

"The Left are a bunch of slackers that don't have jobs and suckle off the government tit!"

"The Left have too much power! They control the news cycle and Hollywood! Also the Clintons. Also Soros!"

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

"The Left are a bunch of slackers that don't have jobs and suckle off the government tit!"

True story.

"The Left have too much power! They control the news cycle and Hollywood! Also the Clintons. Also Soros!"

Actually their entire beef is not getting elected last election.

So they're all throwing little hissy fits until we give in.

Which we are not going to do.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So you´re with antifa then? You wrote us, we etc. Aren´t you currently in germany? Were you one of those morons lately destroying others property for fun because you failed to achieve something in your life?

If you are, like you implied, how do you justify destroying stuff you don´t own?

Precisely what we see all the time. You don't talk with people, you post loaded questions containing the usual Bollocks. Go read a few more informative pieces on the G20 summit and pipe the fck up? Find a thread on ATS and go for the ball?

You're the posterchild for the shame, blame and paint brigade from the OP. Congrats... I guess. Kinda funny to see you leaping for ad hominem crap, clueless and pathetic as it might be. Who on Ceres cares anyway?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Antifa = the new "emails"

Number of people killed or injured each year by right-wing terrorism over past 25 years: 48.68/year

Number of people killed or injured each year by left-wing terrorism over past 25 years: 2.760/year

Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists are responsible for 998 injuries, or 5.7 percent of the total. Left Wing terrorists are responsible for 46 injuries, or 0.26 percent of the total. Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists injured about 22 times as many people in terrorist attacks as Left Wingers did during this time.

SOURCE:
Cato Institute .. which is funded by RIGHT-WING Koch Brothers.

Far-right NEEDS to create a FAKE scary boogyman to project onto. Why not use social media?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join