It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

How comes that it´s not the far right / neo-nazis in Germany who have to set people and stuff on fire to "make a point", yet antifa does this on a yearly basis ever may?

Oh yeah, comparing burning houses full of people with looting empty shops is part of the basic sophistry at play to "make a point".

Get a life and vote for the AfD then?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I think Antifa themselves are doing a grand job of dirtying the term anti-fascist.Same with the term feminist.The looneytunes segment of female SJWs have dirtied the term.My 11yo son is cracking jokes about feminists all the time,from what he sees online.Even he can see the insanities and inanities these "feminists" come up with.They are doing it to themselves,don't need any help from the right.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
There was a RECENT thread about "Antifa Twitter accounts" that many here suspected of being fake. It turns out??? That is probably true.

The online campaign is using fake Antifa (an umbrella term for anti-fascist protestors) Twitter accounts to claim anti-fascists promote physically abusing women who support US President Donald Trump or white supremacy.

Researcher Eliot Higgins of website Bellingcat found evidence that the campaign is being orchestrated on internet messageboard 4Chan by far-right sympathisers.

FAKE pictures and memes are being intentionally created and spread as part of a DISINFO campaign...

Eliot Higgins, who traced evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria, found evidence the anti-Antifa campaign was organised on 4Chan, which has a reputation for acting as a meeting place for alt-right groups, and runs a "politically incorrect" board with extreme racist and homophobic comments.

Mr Higgins posted a screenshot of a call to action on the message board, which encouraged far-right sympathisers to search online for images of domestic violence, add their own slogan such as "She deserves it for being a Nazi," then post them on social media using pre-determined hashtags.

Source

Don't believe EVERYTHING you see on social media, just because it supports what you want to believe...

So if I started the same type of thread here, would you describe yourself as an investigator turning up evidence when you see It?

I think if you post something publicly, it's not a secret. And I also think one person doesn't represent an entire forum.

Seriously, it took an investigation to open up /pol and see what some random people were talking about? Or he traced the image back with a Google image search and thought he found some secret internet conspiracy?

Every time I see contrived attacks like this, I think the left loses a bit more credibility. It's going to be a long haul to recover.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Your son, the 11 year old genius, is probably prone to social engineering and made that all up by himself. Right? Do you folks really think that "Feminist SJW" dirtied the term and not some PR management douchebags, eager to keep the patriarchy in place?

But... but... but female SJWs!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There are too many sides of the thing ,never mind the many sides to each side . Its pretty hard to pick a side in this so taking the safe side of not going with what the MSM/pundits and other shills say seems a pretty safe bet . I mean this whole war was started over little hands and "wire tapped " stuff to begin with . and here we are and my guess is its only going to get worse because every time stupid doubles down it gets stupider . have fun with that ,because I don,t need or want to go there .

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Deflect all you want. I know you are one of the more butt hurt liberals on this site.

Read the context of my post relative to the poster who insinuates the media is painting ANTIFA in a negative light. I cherry picked nothing. ANTIFA is CRYSTAL CLEAR about what they represent. ANTIFA are comprised of cowardice infused hypocrites who are non-intellectuals throwing temper tantrums because they don't get what they want.

I'm not making a direct comparison between ANTIFA and conservatives. I'm only responding to that poster's comment about how ANTIFA is portrayed. Read the beginning of the post again. Comprehension is key.

ANTIFA are comprised of cowardice infused hypocrites who are non-intellectuals throwing temper tantrums because they don't get what they want.

Conservative establishment politicians are their own brand of complete hypocrisy but that is another discussion.

We're talking about what a bunch of dirt bags ANTIFA are and those who support them.

edit on 25-8-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I live in an arabic-muslim dominated part of a big city and it aint Cologne.

That´s not even close being the same as living in a whole country.

The destruction of property has a few upsides though. First, there would be the creation of awareness. I'd doubt the G20 protests would have been worth a report if they remained peaceful, except for the Walking Dead maybe.

So other people who have worked for all their belongings have to pay the price because you (as in antifa) need it destroyed to make some blurry points you can´t express normally like most other political groups? The insurance, I´ll come to that...

Second, it's worth to think about all the ressources used to produce said property (cars, flatscreens, etc) in a manner that is in direct opposition to our alleged western values. From the mining in horrific circumstances to the suicidal industrial centers of production and the import with other means of pollution, that's the glory of international trade and "free markets" right there.

Right, so by destroying it, those resources were not only wasted but you need new ones for replacing the broken stuff.

I couldn't care less about a few broken windows and looted shops, most of them have an insurance to cover the losses.

Of course you don´t because you probably don´t own anything of great value and never worked hard to reach a goal just to get it trampled down by #ing punks like you are one. The insurance comment is also far from reality. Because most insurances don´t pay up for vandalism! Of course you are unaware of that because you probably never owned something worth insuring. Also, insurance for vandalism costs extra fees.

So when you say they are insured anyways, it´s only half true and in the end, through the monthly fees they pay for what you destroy with the justifying sentence "it´s insured anyways".

What kind of damage are we talking about then?

Financial, emotional and sometimes death. Traumatized people who almost suffocated, burned to death or have relatives that died, of course isn´t worth thinking about.

Also, I've read a few statement from the owners of said looted shops and they were mostly concerned about the SWAT teams pointing MPs at residents, not about a few adrenalin junks looting shops.

I´ve read the contrary of what you are presenting here. And think about it the SWAT team was there because of YOU (as in antifa), not because of the residents.

Your whole comment just shows how detached from reality you and your peers are.

-Your twisted thoughts like blaming SWAT team for being present BECAUSE OF YOU (as in antifa)
-Your twisted thought that they are insured anyways but unaware that vandalism is almost everytime excempt from the insurance, unless you pay more. Prices for insurance in cologne where the yearly may-riots take place are so high that the owners loose so much money JUST because of you punks. If they even get insurance.
-Your twisted thought that destroying property is justified to get attention is the same one as a 2 year old hammering something against the door to get attention.
-Your twisted thought that the world owes you anything.

Do that in my town and I promise it was the last time you were able to use a firelighter with your hands. And the best thing with that, even if it doesn´t count as direct self-defense, the defenders will get away with it pretty mild, while your are locked up with broken hands and can´t even wipe your ass. Wait what the rest will do to you if they find out what a punkass you are.

My justification? Defending my family, because you came first and started trouble.
edit on 25-8-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

You've just proven you know virtually nothing.

You cherry-picked photographs that purport to back up your claims. You didn't make claims about the poster your responded to ... you made claims about the current bogeyman of the right-wing "ANTIFA" ...

No, of course you're not making a direct comparison between ANTIFA and conservatives .. .that's what I did.

You seem to have missed that fact. Here, I'll make it more clear:

EVERYTHING YOU CLAIMED ABOUT ANTIFA APPLIES TO MANY OF THE "CONSERVATIVES" ON THIS SITE PERHAPS INCLUDING YOU.

Clear enough?

You, like many others, are doing ANYTHING you can to explain away the fact that a group of Nazis and White Supremacist TERRORISTS invaded an American town, marched down the street with torches and weapons to intimidate and terrorize the residents of Charlottesville and the students at the University.

Your feelings about "ANIFA" don't amount to a lot ... the residents of Charlottesville were glad to have someone to help them against the Nazi thugs.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You're reading comprehension needs considerable work.

Hyperventilate on.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItsNotIronic
The people of Carlottsville do not do whatever they feel like doing. They also have to follow the law.

The city failed to keep law and order. They are partially responsible for that girl's death.

Right right ... it's everyone's fault except the Nazis and White Supremacists that invaded the town, planning to do violence, including using cars as weapons.

It's every one's fault except the Nazi scumbag that killed a girl with his vehicle and injured several others.

So much for "personal responsibility" eh?

edit on 25-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: down -> town

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

You're reading comprehension needs considerable work.

Hyperventilate on.

Right back at ya. Not to mention your grammar.

Keep defending Nazis and White Supremacists. Keep up the hypocritical nonsense.

Get the board out of your own eye before you go after the dustspeck in mine.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Antifas are all angles, is it that what you are trying to establish here?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Antifas are all angles, is it that what you are trying to establish here?

I'm trying to get to your post, because you bring up some important points.

However, no ... my point is that that "ANTIFA" is not all ANYTHING, at this point, they are a disparate group of individuals. No central planning, little to no coordinated efforts ... in fact, my argument is that the American "ANTIFA" and the European groups they're modeling themselves after aren't really comparable at this point, as well as the fact that the "ANTIFA" that allegedly caused damage in Berkeley and in Washington DC are not "the same" as the folks that helped out the residents of Charlottesville.

As to your other points, I hope I'll have a chance to offer you a more detailed response.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yes how dare the far right be angry with antifa for digging up the Graves of revolutionary and civil war soldiers, damn them!!!! www.dailymail.co.uk...
#ing snowflake righties! Am I right fellow lefties?!

You realize that article was posted 23:08 EDT, 18 April 2013, right?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If you mean the points I brought up towards publicopinion, I´m curiosly awaiting your response.

If you however, want to paint me as a neonazi sympathisant because of my comment about rather having nazis doing a march (only words) and antifa (death & destruction), I´ll have to interrupt you and point out that it´s the result I´m aiming at, not the ideology.

Result being, one is words, second is death and destruction. Just want to tell you this beforehand. In these times where common sense is thrown overboard and there is only black/white, right/left, you have to cover your bases beforehand.

I consider myself center, just so you have an idea.

Edit: Did not saw you already posted a short answer but still read please. (If you read that, you probably did :rolleyes

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

There are too many sides of the thing ,never mind the many sides to each side . Its pretty hard to pick a side in this so taking the safe side of not going with what the MSM/pundits and other shills say seems a pretty safe bet . I mean this whole war was started over little hands and "wire tapped " stuff to begin with . and here we are and my guess is its only going to get worse because every time stupid doubles down it gets stupider . have fun with that ,because I don,t need or want to go there .

Pardon me for saying so, but saying that "there are many sides" to any issue is very odd for someone who likes to make sweeping blanket statements about "the left" and "leftists."

It's not hard at all to pick a side for two reasons ... a) no one has to "pick a side" ... one just has to stand against unprovoked violence and b) if it's a matter of wondering if Nazis and White Supremacists are who they say they are, that they support the vile hatred and terroristic methodology of the slogans and symbols they invoke for themselves ... to me, that's not much of a question at all.

Don't wan't to be called a Nazi? Don't carry a Nazi flag, or give Nazi salutes, or front for Nazi ideology.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Because most insurances don´t pay up for vandalism! Of course you are unaware of that because you probably never owned something worth insuring. Also, insurance for vandalism costs extra fees.

So they don't pay in case you've paid the extra fees? And you really think this happened the first time in the Schanze? You're not very often in Hamburg, are you? At least you know, that I never owned anything worth the insurance, that's something! Wait, you've just made that up to have your punk-prejudices stick. Nice!

Traumatized people who almost suffocated, burned to death or have relatives that died, of course isn´t worth thinking about.

Caro to add some substance to that statement? I'm aware of a few hundret injured police men and that's it, not to mention the hundrets of injured protesters and various legal cases brought forward by journalists, who've been denied the rights of a free press.

Agreed to disagree on the rest, I'm not surprised to read what I read. I could keep on wasting time deconstructing your post but then again... there's things to do and places to be. Have at it!

edit on 25-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven
Star for pointing it out, still we all know what the political orientation of those people probably are. Can´t deny the smell of SJW/alt-left near philosophy that it´s okay to dig up dead people because they think they proof a point while doing it.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Again, sorry for my current lack of time ... at a cursory view, you seem to be speaking from personal experience of violence done to you and yours. I am against the use of political violence by anyone for any reason. My basic argument, however, is that we all have the right to defend ourselves, by any means, from violence done to us, or from the credible threat of violence.

... and now I have to run. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
I didn´t expect you to understand it either ways, so no disappointment here.

It´s also not surprising you completely ignore all the points and jumped right into my trap. Trap being, antifa is not only responsible for the G20 riots but does this yearly and people died from it, you can´t talk that away by only focusing on G20 riots.

Also, it shows how brainwashed you are when you write something like this:

I'm aware of a few hundret injured police men and that's it, not to mention the hundrets of injured protesters...

Ya, guess what, this would have not happened if not for violent riots. Again, your argument defeats itself, like every point you brought up so far.

It´s now clear to my, you can´t argue so you need to use the behavior of toddlers. Make loud noises and destroy something to get attention. Just like a toddler.

Edit: Let alone the marginalization "a few hundred". Those were men and women doing their duty trying to protect innocent citizens from psychopats like you (as in antifa).

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join