It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

And he isnt one either

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Did anyone say these were "the only ones attending"? Nope. There were also KKK, White Supremacists, and other right-wing fringe groups. Did the organizers invite Nazis? Did Nazis come? Was the whole idea to UNITE the different groups on the RIGHT?

You know the truth.

Your claims that there were "plenty" are empty. Everyone in attendance at the rally had the opportunity at any moment to turn around and walk away if they didn't want to be part of it when they saw the Nazi flags come out, when the Nazi chants started.

You can rightfully claim that not all Trump supporters are Nazis and White Nationalilsts, but you cannot deny that the great majority of Nazis and White Supremacists are Trump supporters. They believe that Mr. Trump IS ONE OF THEM. And his remarks trying to normalize their presence there didn't help to dispel that idea.

Neither does all the apologies and justifications here claiming that these individuals who came to Charlottesville to do violence, with the intention of violence, under Nazi and White Supremacist banners, were just exercising their "free speech."

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I wonder what the real truth of the matter is . I wonder if in 20 or so years we find out that a covert Govt. operation with a small number of people along with a bot army was used to dictate what the future would be despite many people not buying into the whole mess that it is . A future where our own cognitive thoughts are displaced by some Technocratic elite that foist onto the masses the thought of the day/week . where up becomes down and can be turned around where the MSM Ai bots tow the party's line .

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I dont know if they think he is one of them. It doesnt fit their MO. They may like some of his policies. To them he is a Jew. Yeah, I know.

I just dont appreciate people saying that Trumps supporters are somehow responsible for what NAZIs and racists do.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

When we hear you complaining equally about all sides of the MSM spreading propaganda, hatred and lies ... which of course they all do ... perhaps we'll pay more attention.

As it is, you've chosen a side to listen to and believe in. How are you different from any other partisan?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I dont know if they think he is one of them. It doesnt fit their MO. They may like some of his policies. To them he is a Jew. Yeah, I know.

I just dont appreciate people saying that Trumps supporters are somehow responsible for what NAZIs and racists do.

I can understand that you don't like all Trump supporters unfairly categorized. I don't think anyone likes being lumped in with others that they don't agree with ... like those who claim that everyone "on the left" believes the same things, acts the same ways, endorses the same acts, etc.

Hell, even people who are moderate or lean right on many issues get called leftists, merely because they counter blatant dishonesty ... because that's easy.

WE have the words of men like David Duke, Richard Spencer, and Andrew Anglin who are Nazis and White Supremacists praising Trump at every turn. It's really not a question as to IF they agree with him and believe he supports their causes.

That's completely obvious.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yes how dare the far right be angry with antifa for digging up the Graves of revolutionary and civil war soldiers, damn them!!!! www.dailymail.co.uk...
#ing snowflake righties! Am I right fellow lefties?!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I would add, Gryphon66, that the non-fascist elements allegedly present at those rallies, also had the opportunity to physically confront fascists, and chose not to for some reason, which is an odd thing for someone to do, if they are not a fascist themselves.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yes how dare the far right be angry with antifa for digging up the Graves of revolutionary and civil war soldiers, damn them!!!! www.dailymail.co.uk...
#ing snowflake righties! Am I right fellow lefties?!

Someone who desecrates graves and robs them is automatically ANFIFA???

Care to cite that proof from the article? Or from anything anywhere?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I would add, Gryphon66, that the non-fascist elements allegedly present at those rallies, also had the opportunity to physically confront fascists, and chose not to for some reason, which is an odd thing for someone to do, if they are not a fascist themselves.

Agreed completely. It seems to me that we all no matter our nationalities or politics should understand the dangers inherent in fascism and racial purity movements by this point in history.

If one steps on a snake in the darkness, is it important to defend oneself or debate whether it's poisonous?
edit on 25-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Take its head.

If its not poisonous, eat it. If it is, burn it.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't care even if Satan worshippers assemble to promote human sacrifice, we have police to enforce any laws that are broken.

When Antifa shows up to start a riot, they are real problem no matter who they hate or why.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItsNotIronic
I don't care even if Satan worshippers assemble to promote human sacrifice, we have police to enforce any laws that are broken.

When Antifa shows up to start a riot, they are real problem no matter who they hate or why.

It's not the Satanists that worship death ... but the same cannot be said for those who practice ritual cannibalism and blood drinking, eh?

And when the Nazis and White Supremacists invade a town, march with torches and Nazi flags to intimidate residents and college students ... well that's just peachy, ain't it?

You people need to get a grip.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Did you ever live in an "arabic muslim dominated "country?

yes, I did, and also worked there for a short period. For a little longer than six months straight and if I count up the other times I was there it would be around 13-14 months in total with very close contact to the locals who were almost everytime muslims. It´s not the first time I mention this either but it´s not your fault for not knowing it.

Now that I answered your question, maybe you want to answer mine

-Did you ever live in an "arabic muslim dominated "country?
-How do you justify destroying others property since you clearly write "we, us" you must have an opinion about it.
------And if the answer is, you don´t justify, what are you doing to stop your fellow punks?

-Were you one of those asshats from Cologne? I remember you stated that you currently live in Cologne. Could be mistaken though.

you are with antifa, like you say, what do you think they´ll do with you down there

link   
They did not have a permit then. They should have been dispersed by the authorities.

link   
They did not have a permit then. They should have been dispersed by the authorities. At no point is Antifa needed.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItsNotIronic
They did not have a permit then. They should have been dispersed by the authorities. At no point is Antifa needed.

The residents in Charlottesville disagree with your assessment. Also, the counter-protestors had TWO permits.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The people of Carlottsville do not do whatever they feel like doing. They also have to follow the law.

The city failed to keep law and order. They are partially responsible for that girl's death.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So it´s okay to riot for antifa if they have a permit for a demonstration? How comes that it´s not the far right / neo-nazis in Germany who have to set people and stuff on fire to "make a point", yet antifa does this on a yearly basis ever may?

The asylum fires (I worked in fire detection biz and saw many protocols) were almost everytime accidents (or even pure intention) by the refugees, not like the left press is always fast to tell, some neonazis.

I´m not defending neonazis, just showing you a major difference that I noticed. With neonazis, it´s intimidating words, with antifa, you get true terror.

If I had the choice, I´d rather have neonazis in my town spouting their bull# once a year that everyone can ignore than antifa rioting and destroying stuff sometimes killing innocent people while doing it.

In my eyes antifa is far worse currently, because they take action, the neonazis, not so much.
edit on 25-8-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I live in an arabic-muslim dominated part of a big city and it aint Cologne. The destruction of property has a few upsides though. First, there would be the creation of awareness. I'd doubt the G20 protests would have been worth a report if they remained peaceful, except for the Walking Dead maybe. Second, it's worth to think about all the ressources used to produce said property (cars, flatscreens, etc) in a manner that is in direct opposition to our alleged western values. From the mining in horrific circumstances to the suicidal industrial centers of production and the import with other means of pollution, that's the glory of international trade and "free markets" right there.

I couldn't care less about a few broken windows and looted shops, most of them have an insurance to cover the losses. What kind of damage are we talking about then? Also, I've read a few statement from the owners of said looted shops and they were mostly concerned about the SWAT teams pointing MPs at residents, not about a few adrenalin junks looting shops. That might be annoying, but they don't come around to shoot you in case they get that order.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join