It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Gryphon66

To sum up from the book I referenced:

Bray, for his part, believes that one can practice “everyday anti-fascism” by confronting bigots in nonviolent ways, “from calling them out, to boycotting their business, to shaming them for their oppressive beliefs, to ending a friendship unless someone shapes up.” The point, as he sees it, is to shut down Fascists not just in the street but in every interaction. “An anti-fascist outlook has no tolerance for ‘intolerance.’ ” he writes. “It will not ‘agree to disagree.’ ”

That describes you to a FREAKIN T!!!!

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks. Always good to hear from a fan.

Yep!

Another one of your childish responses. Like so many others in this thread.

I know you won't do it, but challenge yourself and go and read our governments Continuity of Government Plans. You idiots who are on the extreme left and right are pushing for something due to your narcissism which you are too clueless to even under stand the consequences. Sure this tit for tat political bullsnip is all a game until someone get hurt, killed OR UNTIL IT BRINGS YOU COUNTRY TO IT'S KNEES.

Here is the link for you wise guy! Read up on what is already on the books for US if we don't get our snip together!

COG

And now you want to talk about me. As usual. Yet, you don't want to actually deal with me on terms of who I actually am, but only as some caricature of your own projections and prejudices that serves your narrative.

You're a very poor armchair psychiatrist; stick to your day job.

I knew you wouldn't read it.

People who play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Burn that into your thick skull!

You're proof of that truism at least.

No, I didn't read it, and probably won't, because you're spewing nonsensical fear-mongering BS. Anyone who disagrees with the backward, ignorant, hateful garbage you spew is a leftist seeking to overthrow America.

Let me know if you ever want to have a real conversation.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

To sum up from the book I referenced:

Bray, for his part, believes that one can practice “everyday anti-fascism” by confronting bigots in nonviolent ways, “from calling them out, to boycotting their business, to shaming them for their oppressive beliefs, to ending a friendship unless someone shapes up.” The point, as he sees it, is to shut down Fascists not just in the street but in every interaction. “An anti-fascist outlook has no tolerance for ‘intolerance.’ ” he writes. “It will not ‘agree to disagree.’ ”

That describes you to a FREAKIN T!!!!

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks. Always good to hear from a fan.

Yep!

Another one of your childish responses. Like so many others in this thread.

I know you won't do it, but challenge yourself and go and read our governments Continuity of Government Plans. You idiots who are on the extreme left and right are pushing for something due to your narcissism which you are too clueless to even under stand the consequences. Sure this tit for tat political bullsnip is all a game until someone get hurt, killed OR UNTIL IT BRINGS YOU COUNTRY TO IT'S KNEES.

Here is the link for you wise guy! Read up on what is already on the books for US if we don't get our snip together!

COG

And now you want to talk about me. As usual. Yet, you don't want to actually deal with me on terms of who I actually am, but only as some caricature of your own projections and prejudices that serves your narrative.

You're a very poor armchair psychiatrist; stick to your day job.

I knew you wouldn't read it.

People who play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Burn that into your thick skull!

You're proof of that truism at least.

No, I didn't read it, and probably won't, because you're spewing nonsensical fear-mongering BS. Anyone who disagrees with the backward, ignorant, hateful garbage you spew is a leftist seeking to overthrow America.

Let me know if you ever want to have a real conversation.

My suggestion to you then? Since you seem to be too immature to engage in a debate as an adult?

Act your age not your IQ.

Being that you won't even read the Continuity of Government plans I linked to you right from the Whitehouse, and come back with such a childish response you are nothing more than a troll.

If destroying the US is a game to you, then just let us US citizens who are trying to save it know, so that we won't waste any more time with your nonsense.

Can you be grown up enough to even do that?

edit on 24-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Who's trying to save America? You? Those who ascribe to the same hateful rhetoric you're spewing here? Is Trump going to save America?

You're absolutely right again on one point, I will stand against what you and Trump represent which has NOTHING to do with American traditions ... well outside of racism, nationalism and more power to the elite class.

Aside from that your insults are so garden-variety I'm bored out of my mind. Get some new material.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Who's trying to save America? You? Those who ascribe to the same hateful rhetoric you're spewing here? Is Trump going to save America?

You're absolutely right again on one point, I will stand against what you and Trump represent which has NOTHING to do with American traditions ... well outside of racism, nationalism and more power to the elite class.

Aside from that your insults are so garden-variety I'm bored out of my mind. Get some new material.

Read the COG child!

Your ego isn't a game for us grownups who are trying to save the country from idiotic political extremists!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I've seen anarchist signs during my early anti-war protests and I loved them. They had candy. The only candy from strangers, which my parents would allow me to keep. Which is why I think that we really need more candy!

You don't seem to be familiar with their history

That or I am way too familiar with that, origins in the 30ies and all that. The peace movement is essentially non existent by now, you really think that's Antifas cake?
Let's at least try not to kid ourselves in the meantime.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Cut the child crap. What are you, 54? I'm 51. You sound like a garrulous old coot. Just stop.

Why don't you list out your top three "Dangers to America" and then list out your top three "Solutions that I'm Working On."

Let's see if you've got anything to offer besides this ad hom garbage, shall we?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Cut the child crap. What are you, 54? I'm 51. You sound like a garrulous old coot. Just stop.

Why don't you list out your top three "Dangers to America" and then list out your top three "Solutions that I'm Working On."

Let's see if you've got anything to offer besides this ad hom garbage, shall we?

Why are you moving the goal posts?

There is only one danger to me for my country. That danger is those who are willing to destroy the Constitution for Globalism!

I called you a child because you were acting like one!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Running around calling your fellow americans 'nazis,white supremamcists' is ad hom garbage.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
When I had seen antifa calling WW2 veterans NAZIs that had really fought against NAZIs is when they lost all credibility.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
When I had seen antifa calling WW2 veterans NAZIs that had really fought against NAZIs is when they lost all credibility.

Ask and you shall receive! Misread you post. But glad you mentioned it.

edit on 24-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Running around calling your fellow americans 'nazis,white supremamcists' is ad hom garbage.

Not when my fellow Americans actually are Nazis and White Supremacists.

Besides, I wasn't talking to you. Go play.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Fake?... Really?... we all know the BBC is a far left propaganda mouth piece. BTW, how many left-wing members of ATS have also stated that "Trump supporters deserve whatever happens to them", alongside other statements made right here in ATS by left-wing members who advocate that it's ok to use violence against Trump supporters?...

But hey, next you are going to claim "those are fake posts as well"...

edit on 24-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Moving the goal posts? Get real.

You are the one wailing about the dangers to America. You are the one who claims that you are desperately fighting to save her.

Yet, you can't name one real danger or one act that you are taking.

All you have is the same tired crap you spew in every post. Nothing specific, nothing based in fact, nothing real.

You came out of the gate by implying that, because you don't agree with me, I'm stupid and immature.

You really don't see how ridiculous your argument is, do you?

Tell us, oh Guardian of Liberty ... what are you doing to save America and from what?

You get one more chance at this before I move on to something more interesting.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Please, are these the Trump supporters that beat and kicked protestors all summer a year ago?

Is this the same Donald Trump who regularly encouraged violence from the podium? Who has encouraged police violence?

You and yours have ZERO moral leg to stand on.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

And the point is WHAT ?

There are people that run around thinking they're the opposite sex.

doesn't mean snip to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And the point is WHAT ?

There are people that run around thinking they're the opposite sex.

doesn't mean snip to me.

Throw in gun control and you have a Neo trifecta.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Talk about "moving goal post" and making asinine arguments by using comments out of context. Gryphon, you are not fooling anyone. Don't bother posting "CNN" and other left-wing propaganda. We all know your favorite news channels widely participate in taking comments out of context, and creating fallacious arguments similar to yours.

BTW, it is obvious you also ignore the fact that "those protestors you want to use as examples" were being taught by the DNC how to cause violence from the right.

"conflict engagements" is how Scott Foval described it...

Not to mention that "Charlottesville" was an obvious false flag created by your leftwing idols.

edit on 24-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add image and link.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Talk about "moving goal post" and making asinine arguments by using comments out of context. Gryphon, you are not fooling anyone. Don't bother posting "CNN" and other left-wing propaganda. We all know your favorite news channels widely participate in taking comments out of context, and creating fallacious arguments similar to yours.

Not to mention that "Charlottesville" was an obvious false flag created by your leftwing idols.

Your posts are getting so far out on the fringe you're barely comprehensible. I hope I'm not fooling anyone; I mean to be very clear that I absolutely oppose the kind of belief-based nonsense you and your kind promulgate. You favor any idiot jargon that can post on a website or on Youtube ... THAT is your standard for Truth.

Aside from that, always glad to hear from another fan of my work. Really though, you should talk about the subject.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Aside from that, always glad to hear from another fan of my work. Really though, you should talk about the subject.

Fan? lol... is that what you call it when you try to derail threads? You "tried" to infer that "poor leftwing protestors were being kicked, and punched unprovoked"... Except for the fact you ignored, yet again that those protestors were sent to Trump rallies to incite violence from the right...

To refresh your memory yet again...

BTW, i am not condoning any attacks...just pointing out the facts you want to leave out, like you always do.

Don't try to once more move the goal post... Those were comments made by DNC lackeys, and they clearly explain what they want/wanted.

BTW, if you want to call "fans" to members who point out your fallacious arguments, your list must be large.

edit on 24-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
edited
edit on 24-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: edited for double post.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join