It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

While we're on the subject ...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Too much blue sky?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

The idea of people cooperating with each other sounds too liberal. They prefer their status as the elite.

...fighting for their place at the table with weird Nazi slogan adaptions and fricken lables.

Kinda desperate, my favorite part in this tragedy thus far. Must be a slow week for good talking points, where's Bannon when his kult needs him? Oh, revenge, I see...

The only folks that are really on "right" are the ones who put themselves there. They slurp up what their chosen media masters tell them to. The whole thing is BS.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Too much blue sky?

Careful, someone might drop a house on you.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

True fascism is bad and is absolutely something Americans should be opposed to... and we've collectively done a wonderful job of it, in my opinion, because fascism is NOT currently present in America's leadership in great doses

But it does appear to be on the rise, or those fascists that are here have become emboldened. Best to squash it at small doses than let it grow.

Arguably, censorship is present in the form of "if you say XYZ, we'll destroy you" among the so-called "anti-fascists" and they are attempting to forcibly introduce those censorships into the official system, including demands for legal penalties against people who say things they disagree with... in other words, the more vocal self proclaimed "anti-fascists" in this country, including ANTIFAP, are the fascists we collectively need to cleanse our nation of.

I cannot claim that Antifa are doing things the right way, but I agree with their most basic premise. Much as I agree with the basic premises of BLM.

link   

Funny I am reminded of this guy.

followed by.

Now wut?

link   
It's not hard to smear Antifa. They do 99% of the work themselves in that regard. What a bunch of awful people, deluded, using terror tactics to push an extremist political agenda.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I expect people who whine, piss, moan, and cry about a president not denouncing specific groups loudly enough to be consistent. I don't believe I've ever complained, without the cause mentioned above in mind, about anyone not denouncing any other group. Also, just for the record, you're not seeing me defending the asshat who rammed people with his vehicle, are you? I've not deflected or shielded the guy from any criticisms at all, whereas the OP here would seem to be directly attempting to lift some heat away from ANTIFAP. I get it that some believe indifference is akin to condoning, but Jesus God, everybody should be able to at least agree that defense of the alleged is more on the side of condoning the actions of the alleged than indifference is, ya?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Its more a case with me of thinking ANTIFA is just a bunch of kids or adults with childish minds putting on masks and causing trouble.

There is some truth to that. I think they have become more Black Bloc than Antifa, but I still agree with their driving goal.

I do not take them seriously. I doubt most of them could even talk intelligently about what they pretend to be for.

But you agree with their basic goals and premise, right?

Anti-fascism?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I cannot claim that Antifa are doing things the right way, but I agree with their most basic premise. Much as I agree with the basic premises of BLM.

This is where we disagree. Both premises are rooted in excuses, artificially emboldened sense of entitlement, and blunt racism and sexism. All traits that are distasteful and opposed to what America has generally held in esteem.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Blaine91555

Do the ones you know block streets, vandalize property, throw bricks and bottles at cops, and wear masks to hide their identities?

Edited to remove the loaded statements. But yes. They do. And they coach others on how to do so as well.

Serious people who want to make a difference run for office, lobby elected officials and do things the right way.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

*Five Minutes Later*

...hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Did you seriously just type that on ATS?

So you admit to proudly knowing criminal, vandals and anarchists who you say have PhDs. So proud
edit on 24-8-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: neo96

Nine Quotes from Winston Churchill that are Completely Fake

Who cares.

link   

The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists

Funny how apparently Churchill never apparently said this. Although if you can find proof I'm sure the Churchill Society would love to see it.

Also funny how people can't seem to find the source for the multiple Italian writers that also apparently said this.
edit on 8/24/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Why import when our domestic is of even better quality, Neo?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Trying to argue WHO said what does nothing to take away from what was said.

It's an immature argument to make.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Both premises are rooted in excuses, artificially emboldened sense of entitlement

I don't know if entitlement is the term I would use. Well, perhaps the Neo-Nazis feel they are entitled to a nation that fits their liking, but Antifa is just "anti".

Perhaps I missed something. What do they feel entitled to that is part of their "agenda" or goals? While we are asking questions, can you show me some evidence that Antifa is a cohesive entity and not a bunch of anarchists and Black BLoc thugs that like a good punch-up?

and blunt racism and sexism. All traits that are distasteful and opposed to what America has generally held in esteem.

Racism and sexism from Antifa? I'm not sure about that. Have not seen it myself. But I could be wrong.
edit on 24-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's curious isn't it ... how those that think of themselves as "right-wing" can't seem to come up with ANYTHING original?

I mean, they stole Social Justice Warrior from radical feminists, they stole TRIGGERED from Social Justice Warriors, Richard Spencer creates the Alt-Right ... and the best that the "white-wing" can do is ape that ... because they don't even understand the meaning of their own term?

What does the "right" actually originate besides Neo-Nazis, White Supremacy and alternate facts again?

When one uses the 'special' words from the opposite side, it is meant to insult, it's not theft because they don't have any other words.

Blech. Gettin' down to the bottom of the barrel with accusations here. But that's where America is at now. Sad.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Who said I was proud? I simply said the "Antifas" I knew held PhDs.

I also know people that support UTR. They're heroin addicts that were homeless.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join