It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

Try AGAIN.

No citizen has any more power than any other citizen.

From the word EQUALITY.

LEARN IT.

So now it's the normal spouting nonsense from your posts.

You're the one who is supporting the elites having power over the common people.

You're the one that thinks that the Founding Fathers were "giving the finger" to the People.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Happening right now.

Antifa created their little posse to go lynch 'nazis'.

Next.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I suppose a supporter of the master race would say that to be nonsense.

Seig Heil.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Gryphon66
What does the "right" actually originate

The vast majority of liberal outrage, butthurt, anger, protests, and hyperbole... oh, and while we're at it, we also pay most of the taxes collected in this country.

Man.....

Three pages before this you blast someone for being an echo chamber ( was gonna respond, thought nah I'll keep reading)

Then you blast the left as the blame to basically everything.. including hyperbole....

Now its " the right pays most of the taxes in this country." A quick google search would tell anyone thinking clearly, that its almost impossible to say who pays more. Logically speaking- republicans should be paying less as they predominantly live in republican states right? Republican states should have lower tax rates at the local level, right? So on the state level, its really clouded... At the federal level ? Have you told the IRS your political affiliation when you file taxes? Cause I sure as hell havent, simply because they dont ask that kind of info. So again- would love to know how you can make statements like that.... Yet tell others they are being an echo chamber....

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hey, just for fun, while we're discussing equality ... tell us how you'd like to see the right-to-vote limited to property owners again?

Tell us how you think that business people can discriminate against anyone they choose for any reason?

Yeah, EQUALITY ... does that taste bitter in your mouth when you say it?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Seig Heil.

Let your true colors out Neo.

I'm sure you feel better getting that out.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

How many Nazis died in Charlottesville? How many counter-protesters died?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Happening right now.

Antifa created their little posse to go lynch 'nazis'.

Next.

Liar.

SO you do sympathize with the Nazis, eh? You'd like to have seen them attack Charlottesville unopposed, right?

That's your idea of freedom and equality?

You've already given yourself away, Neo.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Serious people who want to make a difference run for office, lobby elected officials and do things the right way. Those that don't are either thugs or just calling themselves something because it's a fad.

the only fad here are neo-nazis calling anti fascist antifa, lazy bastards.
neo-nazi types not liking people isn't new, anti fascists protesting their rallies isn't new, a president calling fascists good people is new however.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: introvert

Its more a case with me of thinking ANTIFA is just a bunch of kids or adults with childish minds putting on masks and causing trouble. I do not take them seriously. I doubt most of them could even talk intelligently about what they pretend to be for.

Exactly how I see ANTIFA. And I find their actions useless and stupid. They also cause damage, so I think whatever punishment befell them, ID be in support of it.

I however, do not think nazis are a bunch of kids or childish minds. They have thought through their decisions very carefully. They know EXACTLY who they are associating with. I find that more dangerous

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Serious people who want to make a difference run for office, lobby elected officials and do things the right way. Those that don't are either thugs or just calling themselves something because it's a fad.

...just to get seriously corrupted by the Brave New Oligarchy. Awesome!

There's another alternative and it's debating alternatives while acting locally. Food coorparatives support local farmers for example, more cooperation with others in general is a pretty good idea and actual contribution to a common goal.

Meanwhille you guys gather stars on ATS with the same old same old rhetorics. Not that I wanna burst your bubble, but it's a bubble and you ought to know that by now.

link   

Are left wingers EVER going to stop trying to blame me for the actions of someone else ?

Dear God in heaven. WILL they ever stop ?

Rhetorical question.

Liar. SO you do sympathize with the Nazis, eh? You'd like to have seen them attack Charlottesville unopposed, right? That's your idea of freedom and equality? You've already given yourself away, Neo.

Let your true colors out Neo. I'm sure you feel better getting that out.

What a load of horse snip.
edit on 24-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

The property damage is stupid. Attacks on bystanders is stupid.

Standing up to defend oneself and others against Nazis and White Supremacists, as we saw in Charlottesville?

Not stupid at all. Ask the residents ... the pastors and priests and congregants that were protected from the UTR terrorists.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Try again.

They weren't the only ones.

Actually. It seems like they were. Antifa warned the town about what would happen if they allowed the Nazis to show up. From the UTR chat logs and the events of Friday night it's clear they were right. The counter-protesters went there as defenders. Everyone that was there seems to agree that was what they did. The Nazis tried to plunder and pillage while the counter-protesters stopped them.

Tell that to the anti's.

I find it interesting that you can't use the full term. Having issues coming to terms that you're defending fascists?

What I find interesting is you would adopt the tactics of fascists, communists, and other tyrannical groups in order to silence views that disgust you.
edit on 24-8-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: DanteGaland

Anything to avoid completely denouncing a domestic terrorist group that confirms your biases and adds to your echo chamber, ya?

So you denounce the alt-right, right?

One of them ran down people with a car.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Seig Heil.

You've outed yourself.

I don't have time for terrorist sympathizers.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You've outed yourself. I don't have time for terrorist sympathizers.

Thank God.

Now I can finally move on to a conversation that has more substance.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Are left wingers EVER going to stop trying to blame me for the actions of someone else ?

Dear God in heaven. WILL they ever stop ?

Rhetorical question.

Liar. SO you do sympathize with the Nazis, eh? You'd like to have seen them attack Charlottesville unopposed, right? That's your idea of freedom and equality? You've already given yourself away, Neo.

Let your true colors out Neo. I'm sure you feel better getting that out.

What a load of horse snip.

Don't get wrapped up in the tentacles of deceitful people. Do your thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Just remember, some folks are paying taxes ... with their Social Security benefits.

The idea of people cooperating with each other sounds too liberal. They prefer their status as the elite.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

a reply to: DanteGaland

Anything to avoid completely denouncing a domestic terrorist group that confirms your biases and adds to your echo chamber, ya?

So you denounce the alt-right, right?

One of them ran down people with a car.

Who would defend that? I haven't seen anyone here defend that.

Just like I would hope no one would defend Micah Xavier Johnson who murdered 5 officers at the BLM rally.

All while BLM was marching and chanting kill the pigs.

Who is more dangerous in this country the NAZIs or BLM in your opinion?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join