It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Charlottesville Panel goes TERRIBLY wrong

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

That news clip was awesome brother.

I think those people must be veteran ATS members.

Critical thinkers, and holding their ground using reason, and logic, then totally avoiding the loaded questions she was asking.

Absolutely awesome!

edit on 26-8-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Aug 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: grammar correction per member request

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Search alisyn camerota trump panel. There is at least three different instances.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
bwaaaHaHaHa

The stupid "reporter" is so stern and serious.

I think that's CNN making their reporters look like serious journalists. Unfortunately the gym I attend has the TVs turned to CNN at night. For the past few months Anderson Cooper has been hosting his show with a complete stone face. I remember in the old days when he would laugh and smile while yukking it up with Kathy Griffith. Now you have to wear a robot visage when talking anything Trump related. I guess there's no joy when lying and spreading fake news.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

The news media is trying to be good little sheep dogs. Have to herd the people into their masters pens. Sad part is people drink the kool aid and say it taste good. That news lady...........what a joke. She used to work for Fox, makes you wonder.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: xuenchen
bwaaaHaHaHa

The stupid "reporter" is so stern and serious.

I think that's CNN making their reporters look like serious journalists. Unfortunately the gym I attend has the TVs turned to CNN at night. For the past few months Anderson Cooper has been hosting his show with a complete stone face. I remember in the old days when he would laugh and smile while yukking it up with Kathy Griffith. Now you have to wear a robot visage when talking anything Trump related. I guess there's no joy when lying and spreading fake news.

I've deduced that there's nothing in the world more terrible than the loss of one's own sense of humor.

Yes, in a way, Anderson Cooper is dead and a type of robot has filled his shoes, the poor bastard.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hmmm....where did they find that many Trump supporters? If you believe the current polls---I would think they would have to search long and hard to even find that many people who support Trump. Of course, if you believed the polls in October last year, you also would believe that Trump had no supporters.
So CNN believes that making a choice between being poisoned or shot is a real choice? That anything done in the name of "fighting racism" is okay....while people with critical thinking skills still intact think a dictatorship isn't a good idea, no matter whether the dictator is "left" or "left turned alt-right." They are simply two wings of the same bird, the bird that wants to tear up the Constitution and declare a dictatorship. People who haven't been poisoned with hate don't want any hate group to gain the upper hand because hate inevitably leads to violence.
CNN wants violence because if it bleeds it leads. Bloody violence means money to them and money is their only motivation.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
these people are just as deluded as trump, these kinds of supporters will never admit that they made a mistake by voting and believing in that guy.

tell me this if trumps saying there are 2 bad sides is such a proper thing to say then why did he completely omit that rhetoric in his last campaign style speech? is he cow towing to the media now? i thought trump stands up to the media and tells it like it is?

i remember during the election when he kept saying obama and the main stream media would incorrectly label wahhabi terrorists as islamic terrorists, yet he wouldn't label white supremacists and neo-nazis as the perpetrators.
his fan base surprisingly love it however.

Anyone ever notice that anti-Trump people never seem to be able to capitalize or use proper English?

Wonder what it all means?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

www.unitedwestand2017.com... uth-when-you-have-mockingbird/

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The way I see it, there's no way that clip wasn't planned. And I don't agree with the left on this issue. I think that if this was on CNN, the people who decided to put it on CNN scripted it this way.

Sorry but the average person is just not that objective. You could not find that much objective consensus in one room anywhere in this country by accident.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join