It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Charlottesville Panel goes TERRIBLY wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
"there's a right side and a wrong side".... NO! There can be very side of a war that are wrong.

Can't believe people actually watch and believe that crap. The host was totally trying to bait and strawman this panel and it didn't work.

Love the black gal, she has a level head about everything, even when the host tried to go after her sources. What she said right about not trusting the media was too good.

None of it passes the black dot test:

God invited a speaker to engage other speakers to answer some question because a Nation's economy was terrible and people were fighting.

During the presentation, God took a large piece of white paper and made a small black dot at the center with a marking pen and called it CNN. Then God held the paper up before the group of speakers and asked them what they saw.

One person immediately replied, “I see a black dot.”

“Alright, well, what else do you see?”

Others joined in agreement: “A black dot.”

“Wow. Ok. Well don't you see anything besides the dot?” God asked.

A firm “No” came from the speakers and posters.

“What about the sheet of paper?” asked God. “I am sure you have all seen it. But you have chosen to overlook it.”

Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful reflection for ALL. Obviously, one should always consider widening their perspective and perceive the bigger reality. I just am curious to see what God is doing with his other hand!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Her argument about world war 2 is a logical fallacy. When you have 2 hate groups hating on each other they both are wrong.

But I do applaud CNN's effort to reach out to the other side. That alone is what I find remarkable in this thread.

Good OP.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yeah... this isn't rocket science.

I EXPECT Neo-nazi's and racist bigots to be F***ing a**holes... okay... I guess NOW, since I have seen their handy work, I expect ANTIFA to be f***ing a**holes...

What I don't expect, however, is for supposed "news" media to give people hurling newspaper boxes, engaging in N.B.C. attacks (piss filled balloons and paper bags of s**t), and hitting people with poles and sticks, and some cases baseball bats to be PORTRAYED by media as "the good guys".

There's NOTHING controversial about what I just posted above. Logic wise... this is literally simple arithmetic.

There's NO way to take this "operation" from a media standpoint and call it anything other than a "psy-op" with an expressed intent to conflate things with weapons grade logical fallacies.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Good grief, who recorded the friday night tiki walk? It almost looked staged, like the trailer for a Lifetime made-for-TV movie.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

CNN is lazy, didn't take the time to get paid actors...The panel shows working class Americans are OK with Trump on most things.

Now the 6 corps that control 90% of what Americans read, hear and see not so much. The elite are not on board, and Hillary was supposed to be president. To the elite the world is simply spinning out of (their) control.

No, it doesn't show they are OK w/ "most things" at best, it shows they are OK with at least 1 thing he has said.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm speechless.

The Trump angle does actually fit in. The root of these "nationalist" rallies are as a counterpoint to not long ago when supporters of Trump were openly attacked when trying to attend political events. People were sick of their speech being repressed....yeah after 8 years of Obama.

It seems like the natural state for the USA is a Republican president, and the other is an abomination....sorry for the poor pun.

Earth dodged a giant meteor called Hillary.

Back on topic:

Yeah, but we still have this to deal with...

I think the "Confederate flag" became a symbol for the same, the freedom to offend.

It's all one big pile of junk now, that nobody is going to be able to make go away...

Praise Kek.

edit on 25-8-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's good to have some common sense on TV for once.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68
You are right in that they want to poison the President's credibility - that is just one facet. For many years, I've been watching an attempt by our government to break the people's will. This includes several different " Fronts of Attack" that have been largely unnoticed, but deeply felt. From the inability to protect yourself in defense, in fear of prosecution, to climbing food and rent costs, stagnate wages, to loss identity through a truly oppressive agenda by our media; there is, "something for everyone". The list is infinite. More to the point, if we don't snap, they will make us snap and they will be there to save us with Martial Law. Bye bye freedom forever.

Years ago, in response to a well respected older gentleman's stated perspective of of the country, at the time ( he was upper-middle class, and ignorant of what existed in the devide to poor and uneducated- those that feel the bite, first.) I asked, " How will you know when you're not free anymore?" He replied, "How?" I answered," When you have no freedom."

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: redtic
Fake news. These are Trump supporters - they brought them on to have a debate. Good for CNN for bringing the other side on to present their case. Not exactly sure how this went "terribly wrong" - I think it went exactly how CNN anticipated.

What a huge fail

If by "exactly how they anticipated" you mean, come on to completely destroy their own narrative and expose their extreme bias?

Then sure.

So you seriously thought they brought on known Trump supporters and didn't think they were going to support Trump? OK.

Nobody at CNN expected this. That was not supposed to happen.
A veritable nightmare.

CNN maneuvered like Mexican Mall lawyers in a surefire bid to have
known Trump supporters respond to leading questions as the sharks expected, ie. to have the panelists answer 'that there were fine people' among the white supremiss
group. To have Trump supporters affirm that they 'sided' with the neo nazis and so on. Instead they gave lucid examples that establish antifa and company are a staged and rotten presence. A black woman just said she doesn't trust anything the media tells her, to the ENTIRE WORLD! The uppity bitch even got in an uppercut at Zuke. Think how badly this bodes for the masters. 7th graders don't do that to 8th graders.

What we just witnessed was a miracle, just like the last election. I am pretty sure major
changes in protocol are in the works, rushmode, behind the curtain, at Oz.

CNN will most likely delay burying this just because the peeps are getting wise, and expecting it.
In time, however, to show this clip will be in violation of copyright laws. You won't find it anywhere online,
just like you cannot find the clip of Anderson saying that 'now we have these conspiracy theorists, sitting in Mom's basement, using the internet, and reaching out to other freaks just like themselves, saying that sandyhook was staged....should this be allowed? Should these persons be heard from at all?'

Let that sink in.

It is a hand grenade being spit into their living room,
delivered right through the telescreen, and then suing the inhbitants for shooting back.

SHOULD THEY BE HEARD FROM AT ALL!

That is what is in planning, because those who control the present, control the future.
And they are losing ground, fast. Hence, they are taking away the internet, censoring it,
until it is just like TV. The proof is everywhere, youtube channels being financially
castrated for the truth,
and surprise, google is not your friend.

# 862
edit on 25-8-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Here's something to think about...

If CNN and similar media channels truly didn't want Trump as the next president and their main priority wasn't increasing viewer ratings, why did they do so many news pieces on him playing right into his card that nurtures the 'us vs them' (MSM, the establishment, the ruling elite, etc.) feelings in his target audience? And a card that plays on the already existing trend of increasing distrust in the MSM among the voting public and his "fake news" argument.

Is Trump really the right rolemodel to follow and defend just because the so-called "left" doesn't have anything better to offer?

Psychology: The Art of selling nonsense/contradictions part 1

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

CNN is lazy, didn't take the time to get paid actors...The panel shows working class Americans are OK with Trump on most things.

Now the 6 corps that control 90% of what Americans read, hear and see not so much. The elite are not on board, and Hillary was supposed to be president. To the elite the world is simply spinning out of (their) control.

Yes, you have them right where they want you.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful reflection for ALL. Obviously, one should always consider widening their perspective and perceive the bigger reality.

Misses the subliminal racist 'picture'. Some see 'white' paper. Others see a 'blank' sheet.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Earth dodged a giant meteor called Hillary.

They chose Hillary as Trumps opponent to guarantee him the 'win'.

See between the lines.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
CNN apparently didn't screen this panel to suit their views.

Hats off to the panel for answering intelligently.

Interesting. If authentic it's good it saw the light of day.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoxVirtus

No, it doesn't show they are OK w/ "most things" at best, it shows they are OK with at least 1 thing he has said.

I respectfully disagree. You may need to rewatch the vid.... I saw them saying several things including, "you can't trust the media"...... If you missed those you might wish to be correct in your 'assumptions' or just go ahead and be like a few others shilling for hate who are standing in the forest and can't see the trees.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
We are not as simple minded as most of us would care to agree.

STFU CNN

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful reflection for ALL. Obviously, one should always consider widening their perspective and perceive the bigger reality.

Misses the subliminal racist 'picture'. Some see 'white' paper. Others see a 'blank' sheet.

My point was that one should not only focus their sight on the paper with a dot being held before you. One needs to widen their vision and see more. The hand holding it. Who is holding it? Why? View more than that piece of paper that is being thrusted in your face.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
CNN apparently didn't screen this panel to suit their views.

Hats off to the panel for answering intelligently.

This is the epitome of trying to lead people around by the nose to push a political narrative.

She FAILED.

INGSOC FAILED.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox>>> If CNN was smart( they're not or they're so freaking arrogant they're stupid) they would run away from this story before its the end of them. Get this. Jason Kessler, the organizer of the White Protest March in Charlottesville.... WORKED for CNN as a contributing editor. He was also active in the Occupy Wall Street movement. Is quoted as "loving Obama and Hillary". Even interviewed Obama. He supports gun control and compared the GOP to Jeffrey Dahmer. This was before he said he was redpilled into being a Trump supporter.
The ACLU had to fight for his right to march( like they weren't behind the plan to start). A woman died from this phony march and CNN has the stink of death on their hands. He's a paid agitator and they brought in paid actors to play white supremacists. This was one big phony snow job. The Governor, the citys mayor, CNN, the ACLU, they all have blood on their hands. They are this.... evil, this two faced, this scheming and such liars and they're trying to take Trump down on something he was completely innocent of being a part of. If this doesn't make you stop and think... well, screw you.

edit on 25-8-2017 by Dutchowl because: Addded content

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I like the fact they brought semi-automatic weapons with them. They know their rights within the law & they exercised those rights. They also exercised restraint in not using those firearms after they were assaulted by the Leftovers. Carrying a handgun legally within the restraints of the law & slinging bags of piss and teargas to assault someone is like comparing apples to oranges. The one woman is correct, the police let it all happen. They let the two groups come together when in fact they could have prevented it all......but that "officer safety" comes first in times of the possible ignition of a new civil war.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join