It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 - 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
....and why I wrote intestine instead of interesting I'll never know.

stupid Roper

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Roper]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by robina
wow I cannot believe how many of you are actually considering all of this legit! waste of time I say:bash:

Nah, I'm pretty skeptical about everything here on ATS (and a good deal on BTS
) Still, as others have said, it's interesting if nothing else.

Heh, when you work overnight you find entertainment where you can

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Surprisingly, it said the civil war will be fought between the British immigrants(muslims, Indians, Chinese) and the British. This will be incited by the government and they will indirectly aid the war. However, they will not officially fight for any side. I asked if the immigrants would suffer atrocities; it said yes. I think the civil war being predicted is a race war. This will happen in 2008. I asked it "who would win" it said the government.

A couple of people I know have been predicting a civil war here for a few years now.

The reason why the winners are the government is because they will be enacting a divide and rule scenario, when in fact, the people should unite and hold the government to account.

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
2005: Tony blair will not be re-elected. The prime minister will likely be a liberal democrat(it does not give a straight answer for this question, but is more inclined to liberal democrats)

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

Sadly not the case so far.

Sadly.

<< 1   >>

join