It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

85% of Americans: freedom of speech is more important than people's feelings.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

tell that to the BLM and Harry Reid.

The result was that now we have a heavily armed populace and massive firepower which is a beautiful thing for freedom and liberty. This is not Venezuela and if the illuminati does not let peace prevail good americans are not going to be hiding behind masks throwing urine and breaking windows.

The populace has the numbers, the guns, and the passion for freedom and liberty. T he illuminati are the cowards hiding behind their wealth, masks, and false fronts useing ineffective tricks to try and take the upper hand and enforce new world order and slavery. It no longer works though and they are just going through the motions. Trump being elected destroyed their entire momentum. They have nowhere to go short of releasing a massive plague or nuking the country and even then americans will rebuild.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

I'm am American, and I take no pride in tearing down history in any form. In fact, I think it is disgraceful. I would feel the same if it was a status of MLK being torn down.

The U.S. has a storied history, both good and bad. We cannot shade our collective eyes because some of the former residents of the country acted badly. No, we must face this head on, and learn from the indiscretions of the past and continually be reminded of it or we risk future citizens will repeat these acts. Saying "books are not being burned" is irrelevant. A live animal being slowly boiled to death doesn't think the comfortable warming of the water is bad either, until it is too late.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I wish that those statistics are true, but you know what they say about polls.

Still, it's nice to dream. There is a distinctly different mindset between urban americans and regular americans, I can believe that a lot of more traditional regular people still "get it" when it comes to this country. Sadly, the loudest voices get all the attention.

If it gets to the point of war, it will be largely the big cities vs small cities / towns and rural populations, with a few exceptions, but that's how it will play out. Just like John Titor said. DOOM.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
The result was that now we have a heavily armed populace and massive firepower which is a beautiful thing for freedom and liberty.

When has the american populace ever been unarmed?

This is not Venezuela and if the illuminati does not let peace prevail good americans are not going to be hiding behind masks throwing urine and breaking windows.

I'll believe it when I see it.

The populace has the numbers, the guns, and the passion for freedom and liberty. T he illuminati are the cowards hiding behind their wealth, masks, and false fronts useing ineffective tricks to try and take the upper hand and enforce new world order and slavery. It no longer works though and they are just going through the motions.

They always have.

Trump being elected destroyed their entire momentum.

Sure it did.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Still, it's nice to dream. There is a distinctly different mindset between urban americans and regular americans, I can believe that a lot of more traditional regular people still "get it" when it comes to this country. Sadly, the loudest voices get all the attention.

If it gets to the point of war, it will be largely the big cities vs small cities / towns and rural populations, with a few exceptions, but that's how it will play out. Just like John Titor said. DOOM.

And those big cities usually have many residents that are anti-gun ownership. Versus the rural areas that embrace gun ownership. A war between them would have a likely winner given those type of statistics IMO.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

absolutely

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

your denial only continues to help the american populace unite. Keep it up!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Your denial only helps....

Oh well, maybe it makes no difference, just don't sprain your arm patting yourself on the back.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

big cities are not a threat. They will eat themselves IE chicago.

They wont fight anyways. many are too lazy to even work so thinking they are going to mobilize and take action is fantasy. Yes they will throw fits, rob, loot whatever.... but they will not organize to any real threat against an armed populace. First hint of gunfire and they will withdraw. The crazies that do try to go hard will be taken out by either the pro american populace or their inner city communities when they fight back against the raping and pillaging from the gang element.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Who exactly do you think you are going to be fighting?

And I don't mean some vague idea like "The Illuminati".

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I think that the action will be viewed by the majority of Americans on television or by live stream.

Then the media will tell us who won and who lost.

Too bad the only ones that will be able to post or Twitter about it will be the operatives we have allowed to seal our fate.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
MODS please shut this thread down for offensive content!!

This needs to be censured immediately!!

Dont joke they probably will....

And ban you for being a "bigot".
edit on 24-8-2017 by Phonixfromtheashes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The destruction of history, unpleasant or otherwise, is a criminal act in my view.

You deprive future generations of the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

the american populace will be fighting very few. State and local LE will side with the populace in the end. Sanctuary cities will implode. Gangs will try and take control in areas and will be put down.

Those in government loyal to the deep state will be to busy providing security for the elites while they flee the country.

military will side with the populace and the president.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

So why do you need all them guns for?

You want to sound like you have it all figured out but you really don't.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

thats what this is all about. We have an entire generation thats already been enslaved through debt.... manipulated through academia..... unemployed and living with parents unable to provide for themselves. The the next generation will not be put through this.

This countries young adults have been shafted more than anyone else be it black, white,brown, man, woman, gay, straight... whatever. They have been victimized wether they realize it or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I'm guessing most in the cities will have it the worst. Food shortages, riots, explosion in crime and of course the very heavy handed government enforcement that would focus on the most densely populated areas first. The suburbs with be mixed, with probably a lot of those people fleeing out into the more rural areas.

Most in the countryside would have the ability to feed and protect themselves, and most likely have a more cohesive community element to help fend off those from the city looking to steal food, water and other provisions.

Would be a pretty messy situation, unlikely to ever materialize. There really is a large majority of the country that just isn't involved in this latest political fervor that the media and certain highly visible public agitators are drumming up.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Would be a pretty messy situation, unlikely to ever materialize.

Man, don't interrupt the fear mongering jerk-a-thon.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Every generation views itself as "victimized" in some way. I don't care one iota for what the current generation thinks it is owed.

I worked my ass off to get where I am. I paid my taxes and did what the government expected of me.

I'm straight with the house.

Now it's their turn to work their asses off for their own future. That is not my responsibility.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

the answer is because the american populace is all in and prepared to take this all the way.

In other words they are very serious. Your talking enough firepower to support a full pro american revolution with overwhelming numbers of people to back it up everywhere in the country.

i will give you another major sign.... women at record numbers buying guns and becoming efficient. Women! parents sacrificing,an income pulling their kids out of government schools, homeschooling and training them to shoot.

people tuning out from hollywood and MSM propaganda and tuning in to this countries history and the constitution. All of which are failing both in terms of profits and efficiency. People having to be paid to show up and vandalize in the name of corruption. These same criminals who wear masks because they are cowards. They have no heart in this fight.

Follow the money. Ask yourself where the true sacrifices are being made.

they can tear down whatever statues they want. We are America and we will rebuild. we will even add a few!

everything is getting exposed and the curtain is being pulled back.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join