It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America needs a dictatorship now or never

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He stole our countries highest office...

It should be pretty well-known I'm not a fan of Dick l'Orange, but how exactly did he steal the election? Did I miss something where he didn't win the Electoral College fairly?

The country went out to dinner one night. I think China Buffet, they do good Mongolian Beef. While everyone was out, Ol' sneaky Donald swiped the election.

I had put in on the covefe table and thought that a locked door was secure enough.

My bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They need to fix the way primaries and the presidential election is done, especially the primary. There needs to be one nation wide primary on the same day, none of this state by state with super delegates and all of that non sense. By the time it got to Californian, a lot Bernie people didn't even vote because the outcome was basically already decided that Clinton was going to be the democratic candidate. The early primaries, carry more weight because people stop voting once they know that their vote won't make a difference. Remember Hillary winning all those coin flips to edge out Bernie in Iowa? She was 6 for 6
. Their needs to be a nation wide primary for the Democratic and the Republican party on the same day. The popular vote winner in each would be the Candidate for their party.

For the presidential election, there should be a nation wide popular vote and then a run off with the top 2. This way, you wouldn't totally be throwing your vote away. I think you would see third party Candidates start to get 20%. This would allow third parties to gain traction and at least have an opportunity to start gain enough popularity to make it into the top 2 parties. An independent is not going to go from 5% and jump to 50% to win the presidency. It's just not going to happen that way. The way it is now, if you vote third party, you are throwing your vote away. I don't care what anyone says. Look at Minnesota and New Hampshire form last time. A lot of the Gary Johnson people would have voted for Trump over Clinton but they voted third party and Hillary won those states. It just doesn't make sense to me.

The top two popular vote winners would run off and the electoral college would be used to determine the winner.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77
I live in Idaho . 80 percent identify as Christians and mostly white. They wouldn't even look at Bernie.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Umberto

The problem with that is it would not be recognized as a legal government, the US is not actually a single country but a collection of state's, each state has it's own legislature that makes it's own law's and though there are federal law's that cover the entire US etc and federal agency's each state also has it's own army of sorts in the form of the US national guard which are state by state, if such a government action was attempted over ruling the democratic process (let's be fair that was over ruled a long time ago and was an ideal rather than a reality anyway) then that would be a breach of the US law and also the State by State union agreement's which would allow and perhaps even force them to secede from the union legally as they would not be the party in breach of that contract.

Even without this the act of any man becoming a dictator no matter how much power he thought he had would lead the US population to divide into multiple camp's and start not one but several civil war's, they may not be immediately recognized as civil wars but that is exactly what they would be and the dictator would actually be on borrowed time because sooner or later even with all the very best security someone would get to him OR he would have to hide in such a way that he was no longer able to truly dictate anything anyway.

So given that the way that the real powers behind the throne hold's the puppet string's will not change any time soon so no dictator - at least not yet but of course Trump's victory over Clinton was actually a change in which pair of hand's are actually pulling those string's and may be the ice berg like tip of a power shift in the real hidden NWO that have been playing us all in all country's like fool's.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No other president has pretended all the media were in a vast conspiracy against them...

Not after being elected.

He has called the media "Fake News" because of making a claim , then that claim turned out to be true. Repeatedly..

The vast majority of his hard core supporters don't believe anything but what he tells them.

They have even been strengthening laws against leakers .. and over tabloid bs for the main part.

That is textbook for if you were trying to get rid of the media..

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Gandalf77
I live in Idaho . 80 percent identify as Christians and mostly white. They wouldn't even look at Bernie.

Politically, Idaho's one of the reddest states in the union. A few bastions of liberalism (Sun Valley and Moscow), but mainly white, Christian, and conservative. Interestingly enough, I believe Idaho was one of the only states to go for Ross Perot. I think the good old-fashioned Mountain West sense of fierce independence is alive and well there.

It's also quite pretty.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If you actually listen to what he says, he says all journalists and reporters are not like that. He says many are honest and doing their jobs with integrity. THEN, he goes on to lay out the lies and fake news that some outlets are spewing and shows the dishonesty of some reporters. Listen to his words in their totality.

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: neo96

No other president has pretended all the media were in a vast conspiracy against them...

Not after being elected.

He has called the media "Fake News" because of making a claim , then that claim turned out to be true. Repeatedly..

The vast majority of his hard core supporters don't believe anything but what he tells them.

They have even been strengthening laws against leakers .. and over tabloid bs for the main part.

That is textbook for if you were trying to get rid of the media..
Now you, you...you're quickly becoming a different creature all together, totally unhinged and running wild.

Constantly make claims, without zero factual evidence, but only your personal opinions, of which you proclaim as truth.

Seriously, your post is going to get picked apart and disintegrated. To be expected I suppose. Good job.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: Clean up

link   

It's not a conspiracy.

It's a proven fact.

He has called the media "Fake News" because of making a claim , then that claim turned out to be true. Repeatedly

The media has repeatedly made false claims.

Russia hacked the election, and right now they are whining 'nazis' are out to git everyone.

As opposed to those that do nothing but parrot the media.

I guess someone missed the Obama era.

That is textbook for if you were trying to get rid of the media

Hate to bring some TRUTH to that demagoguery.

Here's what a REAL NAZI said.

There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyway always yield to the **er, and this will always be "the man in the street." Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology. Joseph Goebbels

This sums up the left and Trump haters to a T.

Emotional so called arguments devoid of any higher reasoning WHAT SO EVER.

He further made more comments about the PRESS.

Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play. Joseph Goebbels

Fascist nazi dictator's embrace media to use it against the people.

Trump AINT doing that.

He's calling them out for what they are.

PAID shills pushing propaganda for the left.

www.azquotes.com...

Trump haters need to get a better rap instead of pushing the same snip over and over again.

Gobells called that one too.

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself. Joseph Goebbels

No American should trust the media.

The fourth so called branch of government.

It's function was supposedly to keep the state honest.

The peoples function is to keep the media honest.

edit on 24-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Sad to say, but I fear you are largely clueless and in a sense so have I been, so you're not alone.

What I learned and have come to believe is that the real "truth" of the matter is that the US isn't functioning as a "Republic" anymore and the democratic processes of elections have been effectively hacked by the "power brokers" and the power brokers are the Corporations.

This country is an oligarchy run by and for the interests of the Corporations, Exxon-Mobile and Goldman-Sachs to name two. The Political Action Committees funded by the Corporations "select" the candidates that run for office; the candidates that run for Senate/Congressional Representative, and the Executive branch. You may have missed it but when you go vote, say in 2018, there will be the two big party candidates and a handful of also-rans. You didn't select who's running in those elections. That means you don't have much in the way of a choice in terms of who you vote for.

Peculiarly Trump is entirely clueless to this. So for example he sends more troops into Afghanistan. His aim is to finish the war in Afghanistan. Why would any leader or nation maintain a war for 16 years in Afghanistan? The only reason you do that is because you don't WANT the war to end.........it serves the Corporate interests to keep the war going and the "Generals" all know that, so they're laughing up their sleeves at Trump while they send in a few more troops to keep up appearances of actually trying to win something there.

I have no idea how this is going to turn out; Oligarchy's are difficult to predict. But once in place, they're near impossible to topple. And in this case, an Oligarchy of Corporations, has a significant advantage......they've got all the money. And this explains why Putin recently stated that he didn't care who was in the White Hut because regardless who wins presidential elections, nothing ever changes. And he's quite correct. With the Corporations firmly in charge, nothing is going to change.

If you're having trouble wrapping your mind around this, read up on the East India Company. The East India Company essentially hijacked the British Military to protect its interests in India and then India became a colony of the UK.

The whole world is becoming a colony of the burgeoning Corporate Oligarchy.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

More to the point:

The U.S. government does not represent the interests of the majority of the country's citizens, but is instead ruled by those of the rich and powerful, a new study from Princeton and Northwestern universities has concluded.

Major Study Finds The US Is An Oligarchy

Peculiarly Trump is entirely clueless to this

That's what he wants us to think, oligarchy in action.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Special interest. Very dangerous game, the American people are a compressed steamed pot, eventually it'll pop.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Great find. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Would you kindly provide your source for this.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Where do you people get this sh**?!

Things are rockin' and rollin' around here. People love the man at the helm right now. Optimism is off the charts. If the dem-wits and rinos would work with him, stop their jealousy and obstruction, accept his unique personality and get-'er-done methods, the whole country would be amazed.

Stop. Listening. To. The. Lyin' Media!!

they only lie in your mind...get a grip on reality, man

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The country went out to dinner one night. I think China Buffet, they do good Mongolian Beef. While everyone was out, Ol' sneaky Donald swiped the election.

I had put in on the covefe table and thought that a locked door was secure enough.

My bad.

Where was the Hilldog when all this went down? Why didn't she try to swipe it at the same time?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Umberto
a reply to: queenofswords

It was the "lyin" media that gave Trump free press. Don't bite the hand that feeds your President.

That's not his fault! Those that listened in totality to what he was saying, those that actually did a serious look-see at his policies, and those that actually have worked with this man for decades, KNEW the media were stirring the sh**pot then and are still doing.

CNN and the rest of the lefty-loonie political pundits exposed themselves for what they are and it has only become more and more obvious.

you're right, we are sane, thanks for noticing the obvious

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My bad.

Where was the Hilldog when all this went down? Why didn't she try to swipe it at the same time?

It was an open bar. . . and. . . you know. . .

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It was an open bar. . . and. . . you know. . .

Was she wiping the bar down? Like with a cloth?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What difference, at that point, would it have made?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join