It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America needs a dictatorship now or never

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FauxMulder
You're wasting your time with that.

Are you saying someone is still a little unhinged over the outcome that I wont get a rational answer?

I'm saying this someone still believes Trump and hookers had a golden shower in a bed in Moscow just to spite Obama.

That's what they call objective observation!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Umberto

I understand some of your thought here Umberto. Mr. Trump WOULD be that dictator if he could, but he can't, yet.
You can see from the first page of this thread that there are those who love him so much they are willing to ignore his insufferable incompetence by placing all the blame for his failures on everyone else. Blame it on the media, yet you point out in one reply that he is a CREATION of the media. But never mind that, they hate him and are working to bring him down.

His followers point to the Republican Congress and how they don't work with him. Anyone who listened to what they were saying prior to his victory, during the debates would tell you why. They KNOW what a moron he is.

But I read your post mostly in the vein of '' is this experiment in self rule, in democratic government'' viable today. To me that was your real question. Can a free people choose who will lead them properly, can they roll with the times and find the best and brightest and non-pathalogical among us to do so. That's the question. You formed it in the guise of an extreme counter measure to our dream of freedom.

Yet, some will counter that that freedom is already an illusion, one we tell ourselves for our own self promotion. We are not free. Most of us are chained to working our whole lives to feed our families and those jobs we work at need to be viable jobs that fit within the capitalist machine that runs this all. We are cogs in that economic wheel.

We are bombarded on a daily basis with propaganda. From the big screens in theaters, from the big screens in our homes, the screens in our work places and the screens we carry in our pockets. Sales pitches designed by very smart people who have studied the field of psychology that tells them what they need to know to manipulate the minds of the people around them.

Liars to the left us liars to the right. People talking about stuff they really have no idea about. ''What most people don't know''. I hear that a lot. People bragging about what they know that others don't. It has become a ''toss away line now. And our sacred leader, he uses it too. He hears something that is new to him, turns around and finds a microphone and points it out saying, ''what most people don't know'', thinking of course that since he has just learned it, and he is the smartest person in the room, other people must not know it already. What a moron.

But back from that mini rant. Can we as people first, before we choose who will lead us, be free ourselves? Free of the programming, free of the constant propaganda, free of the group think that many of us incorrectly think does not effect us. Can we do those things before picking a president, or a dictator?

To me the answer to the question you ask is simple. The results from this ''experiment'' are coming in fast and at this point suggest that the 'experiment'' has run it's course and it may be time to shut it down and try something else. This is the summation that you have suggested to the forum. It is one that needs to be studied.

However, experiment's in dictatorship for centuries, yea, millennia offer evidence that that is not the way to go either. AT ALL. So that leave us with this spur within ourselves to reach to achieve that goal, of freedom, of self governance, and a path to independence. There really is no alternative.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

I'm following him like a private investigator collecting evidence for court.

More like a Leftist Barney Fife, I would suspect.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Oh don't get me wrong...he got those votes. There's no question. It's how he got those people to vote for him. Or how Russia got those people to vote for him.
And there are many who are regretting that right now.
No he stole it by colluding with his Russian owners in an all out campaign to disparage and discredit Hillary Clinton.
They were planning it for over five years. Trump's their internal puppet.
But now he's off the rails because he can't do all he was instructed to do. Now he's worried more about how papa Putin will punish him. Take away his wealth?, expose him for a pervert?, expose crimes that get him locked up? Who knows but it's coming.
And so is the hatchet named Bob Mueller.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

He stole our countries highest office...

It should be pretty well-known I'm not a fan of Dick l'Orange, but how exactly did he steal the election? Did I miss something where he didn't win the Electoral College fairly?

She is convinced in the Russian collusion delusion.

Putin stole the election for Trump, dont ya know?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh sweety how many times do I have to say it? Memes are the words for someone who has nothing to say.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Oh don't get me wrong...he got those votes. There's no question. It's how he got those people to vote for him. Or how Russia got those people to vote for him.
No he stole it by colluding with his Russian owners in an all out campaign to disparage and discredit Hillary Clinton.
But now he's off the rails because he can't do all he was instructed to do. Now he's worried more about how papa Putin will punish him. Take away his wealth?, expose him for a pervert?, expose crimes that get him locked up? Who knows but it's coming.

How the left really lost instead of that machination.

LOL.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

LMAO!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Rather dull hatchet indeed.
lol, wow you're literally radioactive. Keep away and don't feed and come one, lose the bottle, barely 11am.

link   

Is this your final answer?
I love this website....you get to converse with all sorts of wacky folks.

link   

First there would have to be a military coup to take over Congress and suspend law. I'm sure Trump thought of that when he appointed generals. But, they are not going along with It.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Oh sweety how many times do I have to say it? Memes are the words for someone who has nothing to say.

My words are right above it, the picture is just for effect.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

No kidding, to include this thread, a dictatorship? really? lmfao.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yes that is the final answer.

Ignore ignoring the white working class vote.

Ignore what they did to Sanders, and Demexit.

It was all some Russian machination.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

He stole our countries highest office...

It should be pretty well-known I'm not a fan of Dick l'Orange, but how exactly did he steal the election? Did I miss something where he didn't win the Electoral College fairly?

She is convinced in the Russian collusion delusion.

Putin stole the election for Trump, dont ya know?

In her defense, you may want to wait and see what happens in the near future, regarding Trump/Russia.

Calling it a delusion at this point may be a hasty thing to do.

We shall see.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

.........Antifa!!! Overthrow the system and put a dictator in control. What could possibly go wrong.

This!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I sense someone trying to unify Left and Right on something, your little game will not work.
edit on 24-8-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm just calling it as it is honey

Feel free.

I call it the infamous left wing superiority complex on display which is odd coming from the proponents of equality.

if you actually read up on some left wingers, it's quite the opposite of a superiority complex.
it's not left wingers demanding their country is superior and can go it alone without europe, see farage, le pen and wilders.
the old eastern bloc was built on having as many members as possible.
im struggling to even fathom a lefty with such high thoughts of themselves.
stalin had a persecution complex where he killed off opponents both politically and well, anyone in general but he didn't go through three wives or have lifts made of gold for himself.
even the capitalist pig dogs of the democrats americans consider left wing, for some reason, they didn't see it fit to go invading countries on a whim.

maybes in the new bizarro world i missed a memo with a new template of what a superiority complex is.
i sure missed the one on globalism, what is it now? owning and opening companies and businesses abroad isn't globalism but some unnamed shadowy corporation nobody knows the endgame of is, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

if you actually read up on some left wingers, it's quite the opposite of a superiority complex.

No it isn't.

Thread after thread.

Thinking they are better than someone else.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I had to re-read this 5 times to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me.
Is this real? Or are we just getting trolled here?
This is Louise Mensch's troll account on ATS....there is no other possible answer to these delusional posts.

edit on 24-8-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join