It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America needs a dictatorship now or never

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't need to really point out that Trump is behaving like a dictator. But he is not smart enough to do anything good for America.

We have a bunch of geezers in office who go on behaving as if those superfund sites in America are just fine, the destruction of land for corporate greed is okay, so long as your good old boy friends lawyer up, pay a fine...life goes on, business as usual.

So now I'm in favor of a full on dictatorship. We need the brightest scientists and boldest minds to think forward. The concept of a presidential candidate who will "grow the economy" just does not work.

The economy is broken. A new automated age is here. Contrary to Trump's stupid belief that Coal is good for America, it is not and we can make a new energy economy.

Keeping the American people in a perpetual state of divide with red/blue state, democrat, republican, also fighting a non existing war on terror...keeping people in fear over the boogeyman...

All this nonsense has to stop. We need smart people to run the country. People who are good at running corporations, are not forward thinkers. That's the problem, if we have the current dictatorship of Trump...we are getting basically a CEO mentality.

Anything to make a dollar, consequences later. So why not just embrace a new dictatorship...consequences could be a future for Americans. We need to suffer now or never. Why let it all compound into the big hit on the entire nation now? Gradually we can suffer and come out of this terrible America.

There is a future, but it's not looking good with the geezer mentality. Solar/Wind...that's nice but it's not reality. Environmentally we are past the tipping point. Yet everybody wants to go on as if nothing is happening. We need radical minds to help people tolerate change.

The current and previous administrations have been more or less opposing any form of change.

+32 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Umberto

I've got a better idea.

You move to North Korea where they already have a dictator.

We'll stay here & work with the republic.

edit on 24-8-2017 by FauxMulder because: reptilians confirmed

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Nah. We don't need or want a dictator. Last time we were in this place TPTB orchestrated a war. That's the ticket!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Oh make no mistake a dictator comes with its own individual set of problems...

All political systems do...

But differing systems have differing margins for error.. with a dictator or a king there is no margin for error..

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

What republic? The one who behaves as if to be world police, then decries every act of defiance as an act of terror? Does it make sense to you to defend a nation that values corporations as people? What republic?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I don't need to really point out that Trump is behaving like a dictator.

And just how the eff do people come to that conclusion.

He's literally done nothing.

Congress blocked him at every turn.

Judicial hacktavists blocked him at every turn.

The media preaches nothing but propaganda AGAINST him.

Punks on the street have done nothing but protest him for nothing more than literally breathing.

Trump is as far away from a 'dictator' is it gets.
edit on 24-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

This is like being given a turd sandwich for lunch and then when you complain you offer up a plan to provide turd sandwiches for every meal for the rest of your life.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Dictatorship, based on history does not work. Read some history on them.

Here is a link, with pros and cons.

blog.udemy.com...

edit on 24-8-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I usually stay out of politics but it should be telling to you that members that are considered left and right all agree here.

Dictatorship is a horrible idea. What happens when it isn't "your guy" in control?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Attempting to discredit and shutdown the media and those that disagree would definitely be the fist box to check if those were your plans...

But to be fair that's the only box he has checked

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I agree.

We should do it via reality television contest where people compete to be dictator, sort of like America's Got Fascism. They can show off who can trample the Constitution best, piss on our rights and generally act in their own best interests.

I see just about every member of Congress being a possible winner of this event.

edit on 24-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Where do you people get this sh**?!

Things are rockin' and rollin' around here. People love the man at the helm right now. Optimism is off the charts. If the dem-wits and rinos would work with him, stop their jealousy and obstruction, accept his unique personality and get-'er-done methods, the whole country would be amazed.

Stop. Listening. To. The. Lyin' Media!!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: neo96

Attempting to discredit and shutdown the media and those that disagree would definitely be the fist box to check if those were your plans...

But to be fair that's the only box he has checked

For the people that have been on this website for YEARS.

Have always been critical of the press.

But suddenly Trump got elected and given credit for it.

What the hell ever.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Or we just wait because he's going to get thrown out of office. He's going to suffer a humiliation never before endured by a sitting president.

And I'm reserving a front row seat.
No beer and popcorn. Wine and hot hors d'Oeuvres because only the best will do for that show.
edit on 8242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Only if I get to be the dictator. All of you, or anyone else for that matter, would just screw it up.

I'll even get an orange spray tan and a goofy haircut to satisfy the Trump cult, and maybe even sport a romper for the libs.

It's good to be the dictator.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
that such a leftist concept LMFAO.

i agree, go to north korea, go to north korea like RIGHT NOW. i wish all these antifaz and donlemons and madonnnas would go to north korea in fact.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It was the "lyin" media that gave Trump free press. Don't bite the hand that feeds your President.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or we just wait because he's going to get thrown out of office. He's going to suffer a humiliation never before endured by a sitting president.

And I'm reserving a front row seat.
No beer and popcorn. Wine and hot hors d'Oeuvres because only the best will do for that show.

hahaha! Coming from the same woman that predicted (right up to the end) his overwhelming defeat, Hillary's rise to greatness, and landslide victories all across the country.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Umberto
a reply to: queenofswords

It was the "lyin" media that gave Trump free press. Don't bite the hand that feeds your President.

That's not his fault! Those that listened in totality to what he was saying, those that actually did a serious look-see at his policies, and those that actually have worked with this man for decades, KNEW the media were stirring the sh**pot then and are still doing.

CNN and the rest of the lefty-loonie political pundits exposed themselves for what they are and it has only become more and more obvious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join