It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN racism committee issues 'warning' over US tensions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: bigdaddy2099

originally posted by: network dude

If I had a son........

He stoked the fires often. He was elected because he was a great orator. (when using a teleprompter) I don't think most people even cared about his skin pigmentation until he made it an issue. That was a shame.

How the hell does that equate to stirring racial tensions? The only thing you guys got is that he is able to relate to what it feels like to be a minority in America and for that you demonize him for that.

Because Obama knew damn well this kid was a criminal thug, but turned it around as if he were the victim. What this does is, lets people know that you can do whatever you want, and if you're caught (or killed), it is because of RACISM!. Same story with Mike Brown and many of the rest.

Not to mention its interfereing with a on going court case. In most countrys such a comment would have resulted in a mistral at least.....

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Damn, I'd offer you some advice, but you probably wouldn't like it.

If I lived in such a vile place, staying there and seeing the same people who you know are all racists wouldn't be an option.
I'd leave.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It is obvious this was going to happen. Kessler working for the left caused for these violent clashes to occur, and now the UN comes up and says the U.S. and it's President must do something about this... Next step, which there would be more such "created clashes", and when President Trump simply points out again that both sides are at fault, the UN will eventually claim it would have to interfere, just like they have done in other countries.

Folks, this is an obvious attempt at having the UN control the U.S.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: StonedPidgeon
UN lost all credibilty when they combined the terms Saudi Arabia and human rights.
The UN is just saying this to validate the "reality" of their false narrative that TPTB are pushing. IMO.

And the US loses all credibility in their FAKE war on terrorism at the same time being a hearty ally with Saudi Arabia

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Racism in America was much worse while Barack Obama was President. Things are getting better now that the overall economy is improving. As usual, the U.N. is out-of-sync with reality. Probably intentionally, on this issue.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Tell the running "BLUE HELMETS" we have BETTER things to do than sell sightly used UN equipment, on the black markets.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'll let her speak her mind:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Kessler working for the left

Reference please.

Folks, this is an obvious attempt at having the UN control the U.S.

No. It is an alert to the U.S. that there is a problem. Trump has been briefed. Trump's speech writers put the proper language in the speech which he read in Reno. That's it.

The U.S. has veto power in the security council. No peace keeping forces will be stationed in the U.S. unless the U.S. wants them. Russia might veto.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Sadly, despite not being quite "friends" with white nationalists...I do know quite a few in my community/workplace. When they're in mixed company they do a passable job keeping their mouths shut.

This might be why these marches/gatherings are so appealing. When surrounded by like-minded people they can express how they really feel about other races.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Racism got no better or worse with Obama. Since Trump got ib office just got dialed higher, dont blame him for Americas problems.

And the economy is just as crappy as its always been.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: StonedPidgeon
UN lost all credibilty when they combined the terms Saudi Arabia and human rights.
The UN is just saying this to validate the "reality" of their false narrative that TPTB are pushing. IMO.

And the US loses all credibility in their FAKE war on terrorism at the same time being a hearty ally with Saudi Arabia

ALL countries who deal with those cesspits have lost credibility, including UK and that awful hag May.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Sadly, despite not being quite "friends" with white nationalists...I do know quite a few in my community/workplace. When they're in mixed company they do a passable job keeping their mouths shut.

This might be why these marches/gatherings are so appealing. When surrounded by like-minded people they can express how they really feel about other races.

I agree. My point was, there is such a small number of these pinheads that ignoring them is not only an option, but really easy to do. And if you ignore them, they will go away.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StonedPidgeon

The UN is a joke.

they combined the terms Saudi Arabia and human rights

I have a better one from CNN here

United Nations human rights experts

edit on 25-8-2017 by saudi because: bold

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join