It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Don Lemon The Resist Movement is trying to start a Civil War

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Surely you haven't forgotten about Lorreta Lynch's call to arms right?

Who am I kidding? Of course you have. But dont worry thats why I am here to remind you that your fake selective outrage isnt fooling anyone. (Anyone that has been paying attention that is). So much for unity.

Trump called you out on all the BS. O and have you guys seen Hillarys new book? Talking about her great comebacks during the debate 8 months later? Just like her Fake. Anyone can think of a Flashy Come back like "Back up you creep" 8 months later. Sorry but it dont count now. Besides you were pretty good at calling people who won't vote for you Deplorable on live TV so why the hesitation? Answer: Because anything that isnt Scripted she wont say. Trump proved last night that we didn't elect a Robot. He gives us the raw unfiltered unscripted truth. Thats why these Media people are so triggered. The President Has Free Speech just like they do. Becoming President you dont lose those rights. You only lose those rights if you play by the New World Orders rules of engagement.

Seriously CNN Doxed the wrong guy. And claimed they had the right. Now that is starting a Civil War. When Business not the Government acts like the Government and abuses it resources, and technology. Is starting a Civil War.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Don Lemon, like the rest of the creeps at CNN, are sick, imo. That's not to excuse their lies, hypocrisy, and hyperbolic deceitful rants, but it is to simply see them for what they are...psychotic. I mentioned 'mass psychogenic illness' in another post. I think it is not over the top to consider we may have some sort of mass psychotic breakdown taking place right in front of our eyes. Van Jones cried on air last night....cried!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Well you are talking about CNN. I don't really believe they matter anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
When real life starts to seem like some kind of cartoon, I know we're in deep dung.

I have never witnessed such insanity in my life, and I was a mental health crisis worker. Even people in a psychotic breakdown make more sense than the fruit loops on CNN and MSNBC.

I want to say, "Wake me when the war is over, Daddy", but it's fairly obvious that those who do are going to wake up to something worse than an Orwellian nightmare.

Are we being distracted over something far worse?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

To AT&T , their perspective bosses , and most people of the US they dont.
The rest fall under:
"The Wizard's First Rule"

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
CNN:

The favorite of Fascists Network.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I wish that were true. When you travel the world, CNN is on in every airport, hotel, and coffee shop. CNN damages its home country, and should be officially labeled as a Traitor, by the U.S. government.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
lol, liberals are willing to start a second civil war over the statues from the first one.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I'm surprised CNN is still standing after blackmailing Han Solo. It makes me feel sad peple still watch CNN even after all the evidence showing CNN is corrupt.
edit on 8/23/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
#TheResistance is a bunch of spineless Liberals who think Hashtag activism will rid them of their guilt for supporting the same systems they are "fighting against" and believing a bunch of 'left-conspiracy theories'

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
People are too busy watching Netflix to participate in this imaginary civil war...

You might get a few thousand people to run buck wild through the streets acting like asshats, but that's about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Good luck

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN:

The favorite of Fascists Network.

considering how many fascists here make posts on cnn using lies your right, for once.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It's quite obvious the media is fomenting division throughout the country. I can't find anywhere else the pubclic get's their information from.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So much for unity.

If by unity you mean unifying with the likes of these creeps like Don Lemmon or Maxine Waters, then I have to believe unity is highly over rated. You cant very well unify with people who insist they have the right to dictate to you. Thats not unifying, that is surrender. I dont surrender to dictatorial bigots and racists.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Of course the right does not want civil war. They just want free reign to demonize minorities, attack women's rights and alternative lifestyles rights without any repercussions.

Maybe just maybe, people are tired of that side doing all that and no one standing up and saying something. Of course they are going about it all wrong, they are lowering themselves to the level of Trump and his supporters by resorting to mayhem and idiocy.

Maybe someone needs to remind them that idiocy is their move. They are the ones who will believe almost anything..ie..the Clintons are killers, global warming is a hoax, 9/11 is an inside job but ALL Muslims are still evil, unarmed black people deserve what happens to them, the Charlottesville inceident was a setup or the protestors deserve equal blame because you know protesting is equal to killing, it is OK to kill someone who tears down a statue...etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I wonder if Don is indoctrinated or if he is knowingly spouting BS.

he'd remove the president from CNN if Trump spoke the truth of violence on both sides. Sounds like an asshole to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddy2099
Of course the right does not want civil war. They just want free reign to demonize minorities, attack women's rights and alternative lifestyles rights without any repercussions.

Maybe just maybe, people are tired of that side doing all that and no one standing up and saying something. Of course they are going about it all wrong, they are lowering themselves to the level of Trump and his supporters by resorting to mayhem and idiocy.

Maybe someone needs to remind them that idiocy is their move. They are the ones who will believe almost anything..ie..the Clintons are killers, global warming is a hoax, 9/11 is an inside job but ALL Muslims are still evil, unarmed black people deserve what happens to them, the Charlottesville inceident was a setup or the protestors deserve equal blame because you know protesting is equal to killing, it is OK to kill someone who tears down a statue...etc.

1. Unarmed does not = Not Dangerous.
2. Clinton Body Count. Latest example Seth Rich
3. Only the Left called all Muslims evil by not using the proper term Radical Islamic Terrorist. By not using that term your grouping them all together.
4. When both sides engaged in combat at Charlottesville both sides are to blame. Why is that so hard to understand?
5. Only the Left thinks 911 is a inside job cause Bush defeated Al Gore
6. Learn some history. Cause the Right certainly did not enact the Jim Crow Laws.

new topics

top topics

join